Jump to content


I don't think I'll play again

VK 28.01

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Pete_SB #1 Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10688 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

So sorry WG, but this was the straw that broke the camels back.

You messed with arty, corridor maps, stupid maps, TD view ranges, removing cover/bushes, stole my tanks (FV4202), and generally messed with some of my favorite tanks, but, you have crossed the line on this.

You removed my 105mm gun on the VK28.01. Doing this is crossing the line.

So no more tanks from me, got jaded with warships too, and we don't mention planes.

 

Playing star wars now, till the 105mm returns.

 

Bunch of complete A$$hurl$



Ceeb #2 Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:42 AM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 32221 battles
  • 5,877
  • [B--R] B--R
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

Cheers for letting us know.... 

 

See ya. 

 



Tidal_Force #3 Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:48 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16195 battles
  • 6,842
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-29-2012

Except half of those are GREAT changes.

 

View PostAlidore, on 30 April 2017 - 12:40 AM, said:

You messed with arty, corridor maps, stupid maps, TD view ranges, removing cover/bushes, stole my tanks (FV4202), and generally messed with some of my favorite tanks, but, you have crossed the line on this.

You removed my 105mm gun on the VK28.01.

 

arty change - good

corridor maps - bad

stupid maps - some new maps are bad some not

TD view ranges - good

removing cover - some good some bad

stole tanks - WTF? You got prem for free and have the sexiest tank in game! CAX is THE sexiest tank in game.

removed 105 derp - removing derps is always a good thing. It's adding derps (like they did with japs) that is bad.

 

So out of your complaints 4 are great things, 1 bad and 2 mixed.



Enforcer1975 #4 Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:51 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 21562 battles
  • 10,968
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

So we will never see OP again...me sad....one tomato less to farm. NOT.



Element6 #5 Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:56 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 30886 battles
  • 11,244
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013
9540

Skiferu #6 Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:08 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 30790 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    10-06-2012
9540

Pete_SB #7 Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:36 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10688 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostEnforcer1975, on 30 April 2017 - 01:51 AM, said:

So we will never see OP again...me sad....one tomato less to farm. NOT.

 

Tomato with your stats? ROFL

Tidal_Force #8 Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:34 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16195 battles
  • 6,842
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-29-2012

View PostAlidore, on 30 April 2017 - 02:36 AM, said:

 

Tomato with your stats? ROFL

 

He meant you. And yes. You are a tomato. Total tomato.

 

How is it even possible to be so bad as to not even do damage above half of your HP?


Edited by Tidal_Force, 30 April 2017 - 04:35 AM.


VonniVidiVici #9 Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:48 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 38679 battles
  • 12,476
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostAlidore, on 30 April 2017 - 03:36 AM, said:

 

Tomato with your stats? ROFL

 

Nha, I think he meant tomato with your stats. His stats are not tomato. :harp:



lafeel #10 Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:06 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4964 battles
  • 1,505
  • [LAFIE] LAFIE
  • Member since:
    03-13-2011
To be honest, I probably am going to like it more without the derp, that gun and I just don't get along.

panter22 #11 Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:47 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15188 battles
  • 472
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostAlidore, on 30 April 2017 - 12:40 AM, said:

So sorry WG, but this was the straw that broke the camels back.

You messed with arty, corridor maps, stupid maps, TD view ranges, removing cover/bushes, stole my tanks (FV4202), and generally messed with some of my favorite tanks, but, you have crossed the line on this.

You removed my 105mm gun on the VK28.01. Doing this is crossing the line.

So no more tanks from me, got jaded with warships too, and we don't mention planes.

 

Playing star wars now, till the 105mm returns.

 

Bunch of complete A$$hurl$

WG will say ty for playing our game and spending your money we hope to see you again soon and bring more money your best regards WG 







Also tagged with VK 28.01

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users