Jump to content


open discussion and complains on wot

complains and chat

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

kokkinos7 #1 Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21112 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    07-22-2012
Whoever has a complain please express it here and maybe .. MAYBE (not likely) someone from wargaming will read this and take it in concern .

kokkinos7 #2 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:04 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21112 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    07-22-2012

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS COMPLAINS OF EVERY NATURE HERE IN AN OFFICIAL WARGAMING FORUM.. DO IT..

STOP HIDING

 



kokkinos7 #3 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:07 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21112 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    07-22-2012

and just for everyone to know.. when i expressed complains in a forum like this one . there were "gamers" trolling those complains that were members since 2011 with not more that 500 battles trolling me for the complains i did..

CLEARLY UNDER THE PAYROLL OF WARGAMING .....

it is obvious that wargaming doesnt care or doesnt want anyone to be complaining in any sort of way ...

but because they cant do it openly they do  it like that by putting people doing it for them in forums so that the complainers can be discouraged

 


Edited by kokkinos7, 01 May 2017 - 03:33 PM.


jacksparow4 #4 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20259 battles
  • 1
  • [GR_GR] GR_GR
  • Member since:
    05-26-2016
you've done a very bad work on that MM...if you wanna keep the ppl in that game do something fast....if you dont care...you can stay and play the game alone

The_Revd_Arthur_Belling #5 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:13 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 17223 battles
  • 247
  • [SILLY] SILLY
  • Member since:
    11-20-2011

View Postkokkinos7, on 01 May 2017 - 01:52 PM, said:

Whoever has a complain please express it here and maybe .. MAYBE (not likely) someone from wargaming will read this and take it in concern .

 

Keep spamming links to this thread  in general chat.. that is so immature.

kokkinos7 #6 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21112 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    07-22-2012

View PostThe_Revd_Arthur_Belling, on 01 May 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

 

Keep spamming links to this thread  in general chat.. that is so immature.

why does it destroy your feng suey??

but seeing people swearing in general chat is better for you???

 


Edited by kokkinos7, 01 May 2017 - 03:16 PM.


roboluky #7 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 51870 battles
  • 27
  • [R_D] R_D
  • Member since:
    11-28-2012

I have been playing this game for a long time, once and for all but nowadays the game is regulated all the time, the updates are crap, the tanks change as they want, the ones who do the game (the developers) in the last one just [edited], it's just business, so how do they say " Put your hands in the hands and do not let the water run ".

 

Pre nás čo nevieme po Anglicky :)   : hrám dlho túto hru, kedysi aj často ale v poslednom čase je celá hra regulovaná, aktualizácie stoja za [edited], tanky menia ako chcú, tí čo robia hru (vývojári) v poslednom to len kurvia, ide im len o biznis takže ako sa vraví "Nasrať do rúk a týždeň k vode nepustiť".


Edited by roboluky, 01 May 2017 - 03:18 PM.


kokkinos7 #8 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21112 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    07-22-2012

wargaming people are here allready guys to troll us so we stop complaining

 



1ncompetenc3 #9 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36867 battles
  • 11,489
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013
D'aww, he thinks WG gives a crap about what happens on EU forums. :child:

kokkinos7 #10 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21112 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    07-22-2012

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 01 May 2017 - 03:26 PM, said:

D'aww, he thinks WG gives a crap about what happens on EU forums. :child:

 

i know they dont. but if you give a little value to that 10 euros you may spend a month to have fun in this game, and you dont have fun, then its a good opportunity for you to express those complains and dont throw away those 10 euros .. if we make a good stand here they may hear us and may change something..

we all love this game.. and they are destroying it

 



Nikitas_gr #11 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25944 battles
  • 2
  • [EL-G] EL-G
  • Member since:
    02-20-2014

the complain system in game is a crap 1st of all. no one knows if those that are being reported have any penalty. i believe they don't


MM is the 2nd ...in my opinion they make 2 teams . one good against one bad so the battles end faster . so  they have more battles ready for players to play.  cant they  find an algorithm or a way to find equal teams .....???? come on.... not 50% teams but at least 45% teams . not have problem if i am waiting for 1 min and not for 10 sec to have a fair equal battle......

 

3rd .to many cheats............. aimbot , bots ...why they let them.....

 

i pay every month 10 euros for the account....... maybe it is time to start play without premium.......and stop buy premium tanks......

 

For those who are trolling those topics are usually "employers" who wants to downgrade such topics . So please take care and see if those people are players or they just downgrade this review .In game if someone is having an account since 2011 and has only made 500 battles . You can't call  him a player



Joggaman #12 Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:03 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22765 battles
  • 5,934
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

The game is getting better and better. Keep up the good work, WG!

 

Jogga



Xino9922 #13 Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:33 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16016 battles
  • 4,732
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-13-2011
Gib oneshot of heavy tanks back to arty please :trollface:

dix90 #14 Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:45 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 40819 battles
  • 4
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
  • Member since:
    01-19-2013

View Postkokkinos7, on 01 May 2017 - 01:52 PM, said:

Whoever has a complain please express it here and maybe .. MAYBE (not likely) someone from wargaming will read this and take it in concern .

 

hi! my tvp50 100 crew disapeared. i have only one member now. i didn t dismiss him, i didn t move it to another tank, i really don t know what that hapenned. please tell me what to do. my wot nickname is dix90 . thank you

Strappster #15 Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,888
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostJoggaman, on 01 May 2017 - 04:03 PM, said:

The game is getting better and better. Keep up the good work, WG!

 

Jogga

 

Agreed but WG need to give me a bigger quota of positive votes for the day. :great:

1REC1990 #16 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:37 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7917 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    10-14-2016

View PostThe_Revd_Arthur_Belling, on 01 May 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

 

Keep spamming links to this thread  in general chat.. that is so immature.

 

View PostNikitas_gr, on 01 May 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

the complain system in game is a crap 1st of all. no one knows if those that are being reported have any penalty. i believe they don't


MM is the 2nd ...in my opinion they make 2 teams . one good against one bad so the battles end faster . so  they have more battles ready for players to play.  cant they  find an algorithm or a way to find equal teams .....???? come on.... not 50% teams but at least 45% teams . not have problem if i am waiting for 1 min and not for 10 sec to have a fair equal battle......

 

3rd .to many cheats............. aimbot , bots ...why they let them.....

 

i pay every month 10 euros for the account....... maybe it is time to start play without premium.......and stop buy premium tanks......

 

For those who are trolling those topics are usually "employers" who wants to downgrade such topics . So please take care and see if those people are players or they just downgrade this review .In game if someone is having an account since 2011 and has only made 500 battles . You can't call  him a player

 

this is the first game i have come across that get you to part with your money for tanks etc, then after you have done so you are confronted with so many cheats in the game you cannot get a fair game anytime and now its even worse, its like poker when they say live dealers, considering the amount of people that play on line do you really think they have 1ooo,2ooo,10000, live dealers DONT THINK SO ....bots, so who says wot has 150.000 on line players any one time if its that easy to fool you, they allow cheats even tho software is available tto stop it they dont, wot is top of the tree so people are paying for somthing they dont get, so if i were paying to play i would be down to my local c.a.b. and shove my consumer rights straight up thier arse, dosent matter what contry thay are in youi can still get your money back and if enough people complain to consumer watch dog they will also get a big fine for a multitude of things... i play for free cos you would have to be mad to part whith your money because you get cheated either way  

Wayneable #17 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:00 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 41969 battles
  • 1,918
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    06-26-2011

View Post1REC1990, on 04 June 2017 - 02:37 AM, said:

 

 

this is the first game i have come across that get you to part with your money for tanks etc, then after you have done so you are confronted with so many cheats in the game you cannot get a fair game anytime and now its even worse, its like poker when they say live dealers, considering the amount of people that play on line do you really think they have 1ooo,2ooo,10000, live dealers DONT THINK SO ....bots, so who says wot has 150.000 on line players any one time if its that easy to fool you, they allow cheats even tho software is available tto stop it they dont, wot is top of the tree so people are paying for somthing they dont get, so if i were paying to play i would be down to my local c.a.b. and shove my consumer rights straight up thier arse, dosent matter what contry thay are in youi can still get your money back and if enough people complain to consumer watch dog they will also get a big fine for a multitude of things... i play for free cos you would have to be mad to part whith your money because you get cheated either way  

 

So are these real cheat you are talking about? Or are they  " I have no idea how this game works, so everybody else is cheating." cheats?

Pansenmann #18 Posted 04 June 2017 - 08:14 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33514 battles
  • 12,278
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

When I have a complaint I either post in the correct threads in Supertest/testserver forums

or write to WG employees (Support, Community Managers).



Homer_J #19 Posted 04 June 2017 - 08:24 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27499 battles
  • 28,603
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postkokkinos7, on 01 May 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

 

i know they dont. but if you give a little value to that 10 euros you may spend a month to have fun in this game, and you dont have fun, then its a good opportunity for you to express those complains and dont throw away those 10 euros .. 

 

 

If I pay 10 Euros to have fun and don't have fun then I stop paying that 10 Euros and I stop playing.  That's the only way to send any message to WG.

 

If you think the game is bad then don't play.

 

Every click of the battle button tells WG the game is great, nothing is wrong, keep up the good work.



Asklepi0s #20 Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:17 AM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 5300 battles
  • 832
  • [WG_M] WG_M
  • Member since:
    01-23-2017
This thread has been closed by the moderation team due to not being constructive 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users