Jump to content


Server Issues 01/05


  • Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

MrConway #1 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:18 PM

    WoWs Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • 862
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2013

Commanders,

 

unfortunately the World of Tanks servers are currently experiencing problems. We are already investigating the issue and hope to have normal service restored soon.

 

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused!



GOGURYEO #2 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:25 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 46070 battles
  • 90
  • [JUN] JUN
  • Member since:
    03-01-2012
eVeRY day server problem, may be u will sell blacked serb to fix servers

MrConway #3 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:27 PM

    WoWs Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • 862
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2013
The server has been restarted and is accepting logins again.

StinkyCamper #4 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21596 battles
  • 348
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013
Pay less on strippers and more on servers. 

shearheartattack #5 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:30 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 74105 battles
  • 48
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

server crashed again :-(

 



sasopocmarany #6 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:30 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9959 battles
  • 639
  • Member since:
    03-26-2013
still impossible to log in rip

Gvozdika #7 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38155 battles
  • 550
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011
Might I suggest the use of Chinchillas rather than Hamsters for server operations - much more reliable in this day and age.

AZTECAC #8 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 67099 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

I login 10 minuts ago, without knowing 'servers issues'! Activate personal reserves to make more crew and free xp, play start and DONT ENTER in battle. Try to enter in battle and nothing. Meanwhile the premium acount and personal reserves ends and WG dont compensate us extending premium acount and give personal reserves?

And in 25 minuts start the clan wars and my clan will penalized with tecnichal defeat because dont have players to enter in battle.... nice WG nice indeed!!!

 



brumbarr #9 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:35 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,326
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostMrConway, on 01 May 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

The server has been restarted and is accepting logins again.

Can you tell us when the actuall issue is fixed? This happened 4 times during the last week. A reoccuring issue. I would like to know if its worht trying to play in the evening.



strnini #10 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37636 battles
  • 2
  • [VRAG] VRAG
  • Member since:
    08-29-2011
4. day in row, stuck in endless loop.

etody77 #11 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 62862 battles
  • 945
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

every weekend server issue

maybe WG must buy new computer?

i'm waiting for 30 minutes and still not connected


Edited by etody77, 01 May 2017 - 07:41 PM.


Hoplite_22 #12 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18440 battles
  • 40
  • Member since:
    06-05-2012
Guys who work at WG please understand that the Eu servers need upgrade or one more PLEASE do something for that . The last months allways problems with lag, and the last 4 days don't work at all ....  YOU MUST DO SOMETHING FOR THAT . 

sasopocmarany #13 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9959 battles
  • 639
  • Member since:
    03-26-2013

i have to agree that if this happened Xth time the competent admins should have fixed the servers by now... like why is this even happening?

either actually fix the servers or add a third server



MrConway #14 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:46 PM

    WoWs Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • 862
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2013

View Postbrumbarr, on 01 May 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

Can you tell us when the actuall issue is fixed? This happened 4 times during the last week. A reoccuring issue. I would like to know if its worht trying to play in the evening.

 

Unfortunately I cannot say if we have completely fixed the issue yet, our engineers are still working on it. Yesterday evening ran without issues.

 

View PostHoplite_22, on 01 May 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

Guys who work at WG please understand that the Eu servers need upgrade or one more PLEASE do something for that . The last months allways problems with lag, and the last 4 days don't work at all ....  YOU MUST DO SOMETHING FOR THAT . 

 

It is not that simple unfortunately. If this problem was due to the servers being overloaded it would be easily fixable as we can make those kind of changes on-the-fly.

 

If you are experiencing lag issues, please get in touch with our support team, that should not be happening.



MrConway #15 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:47 PM

    WoWs Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • 862
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2013

View PostAZTECAC, on 01 May 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

I login 10 minuts ago, without knowing 'servers issues'! Activate personal reserves to make more crew and free xp, play start and DONT ENTER in battle. Try to enter in battle and nothing. Meanwhile the premium acount and personal reserves ends and WG dont compensate us extending premium acount and give personal reserves?

And in 25 minuts start the clan wars and my clan will penalized with tecnichal defeat because dont have players to enter in battle.... nice WG nice indeed!!!

 

 

I cannot make any promises about compensation for lost time and personal reserves, but we will look into whether it is possible this week.

etody77 #16 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 62862 battles
  • 945
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

Used  aditional xp for battle 45 minutes ago, fought 1 battle, and i'm waiting to login.

Very relaxing

and yeah, i will be unable to complet the weekend mission


Edited by etody77, 01 May 2017 - 07:50 PM.


sutyomatic #17 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 48458 battles
  • 619
  • [GC] GC
  • Member since:
    03-07-2011

View PostMrConway, on 01 May 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

 

I cannot make any promises about compensation for lost time and personal reserves, but we will look into whether it is possible this week.

 

I know you are between a rock and hard place, but about half or 1h of my 2h - 200% reserve ticked away without any use due to server troubles, so that's down the drain. At least some premium time compensation would be nice maybe 1 day for the repeated outage in the last couple of days or 12h would be okay too if at all possible.

sasopocmarany #18 Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9959 battles
  • 639
  • Member since:
    03-26-2013
i agree we should get a defender as a compensation Kappa :trollface:

MrConway #19 Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:01 PM

    WoWs Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • 862
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2013

View Postsutyomatic, on 01 May 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

 

I know you are between a rock and hard place, but about half or 1h of my 2h - 200% reserve ticked away without any use due to server troubles, so that's down the drain. At least some premium time compensation would be nice maybe 1 day for the repeated outage in the last couple of days or 12h would be okay too if at all possible.

 

Absolutely, I just don't have the authority to make these kind of decisions :)

 



wsatnutter #20 Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:03 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 25116 battles
  • 7,756
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
I must admit it must be maddening but at least Mr _Conway will try and have a word so fair play to him




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users