Jump to content


[0.9.22.0] Desyatnik_Pansy's Remodels

Pansy

  • Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

cobra_508th #181 Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:59 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16101 battles
  • 110
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
That is soo sweet! Exactly what I was looking for!

Desyatnik_Pansy #182 Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:41 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 17760 battles
  • 26,416
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

It's back (but not finished yet).

Spoiler

 



Desyatnik_Pansy #183 Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:26 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 17760 battles
  • 26,416
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

Also bumping this one, just with some status updates on stuff:

-the Tiger I as I have mentioned will be reskinned again, simply to update it so that the metal on the tank is more apparent than my previous skinning methods.

-the T-34-85 Is finished remodel-wise, but I have yet to fix the textures.

Spoiler

 

-the Mutz posted above will be released once I fix some smoothing issues on the gun and also add two other skin choices, Schattenschwarz and Erdbraun. I had plans to remodel the turret slightly as well, but for now I'm not going through with those as I'm not happy with the results of testing it.

-while I'm not adding them to the OP (at the moment), here are some other remodels I have planned: M4A3E8 -> M4 Loza (using a remodel I did for KiloRock. The stock turret will be the standard Loza turret and the guns aside from the 76mm M1A2 Will still be the E8 Guns, just reskinned to match the Loza's colour. I might try to reskin the Loza to the E8 Colour, but that would be more work than I can be bothered with)Pz. IV H -> Pz. IV J (sideskirts replaced with those from the Pz. IV S, tracks on the front hull removed and an MG Added to the MG Mount on the turret. Oh and quite possibly some zimmerit with the wonderful help of FastestClassic), StuG III G -> Battle-Hardened StuG (sideskirts added from the IV, tracks added to the tank and some other junk if possible as well as the Hetzer's MG Since I can't custom-create the more unique StuG MG Shield myself) and Panther remodel (just the model used for FastestClassic's Tarczay skin but without, well, that skin).



Desyatnik_Pansy #184 Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:32 AM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 17760 battles
  • 26,416
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

So just another small bump. I wasn't really planning on probably uploading anything new soon anyway but nonetheless, feel it's necessary. So on the 11th my PC Dieded (not really but basically had to get it sent to a shop, checked out and also upgraded a bit, yey) and so that's 11 Days down the drain. What's not helpful about that is I've kinda forgotten exactly what I was doing before that happened, and with a few extra stuff to do as well it's not likely that I will try to piece together what I was actually up to again immediately.

Only reason I'm saying that is starting on the 1st of December I'll be doing a similar event as I did last year and lasting until Christmas, so there'll be a looooong gap before anything new remodel wise happens. I might fix up the Tiger I Textures and try to work on the T-34-85 A bit, but no promises.



ATTILA_TheScourgeOfGod #185 Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:30 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24597 battles
  • 23
  • [-GAZI] -GAZI
  • Member since:
    06-21-2015

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 22 November 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:

So just another small bump. I wasn't really planning on probably uploading anything new soon anyway but nonetheless, feel it's necessary. So on the 11th my PC Dieded (not really but basically had to get it sent to a shop, checked out and also upgraded a bit, yey) and so that's 11 Days down the drain. What's not helpful about that is I've kinda forgotten exactly what I was doing before that happened, and with a few extra stuff to do as well it's not likely that I will try to piece together what I was actually up to again immediately.

Only reason I'm saying that is starting on the 1st of December I'll be doing a similar event as I did last year and lasting until Christmas, so there'll be a looooong gap before anything new remodel wise happens. I might fix up the Tiger I Textures and try to work on the T-34-85 A bit, but no promises.

 

could u  strv s1 remodel ?  i think ıts strv 103 c beter looking than  strv s1. maybe u will can..  im search everywhere but nobody remodeled s1 

Edited by ATTILA_TheScourgeOfGod, 26 November 2017 - 02:31 AM.


TheFalkonett #186 Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:48 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16408 battles
  • 789
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

View PostATTILA_TheScourgeOfGod, on 26 November 2017 - 02:30 AM, said:

im search everywhere but nobody remodeled s1 

 



Desyatnik_Pansy #187 Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:57 AM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 17760 battles
  • 26,416
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostTheFalkonett, on 26 November 2017 - 01:48 AM, said:

 

 

This.

 

But no, seriously. Three things:

-I don't necessary take requests though I am open to recommendations, meaning I can turn them down. This one especially doesn't interest me in any way.

-perhaps this one is actually more just an extension of above, but you're asking me to remodel my single most hated tank in the game at the moment. The only way I'll remodel it is into a giant turd. :teethhappy:

-I have no idea what I would even add to it. Sometimes when I look at a tank I just get an idea that I latch too, or otherwise I get ideas from other stuff like historical photos of the tanks but the S1. Nothing comes to mind.



von_Janczewski #188 Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:58 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5838 battles
  • 54
  • Member since:
    08-13-2011
Hello Desyatnik_Pansy

First, great respect to your work. I have a question about the Tiger I Remodel - is it possible to make a gun swap with the original short 88mm on the turret?

 

many thx, Nils


Edited by von_Janczewski, 26 November 2017 - 05:59 PM.


Desyatnik_Pansy #189 Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:21 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 17760 battles
  • 26,416
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View Postvon_Janczewski, on 26 November 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

Hello Desyatnik_Pansy

First, great respect to your work. I have a question about the Tiger I Remodel - is it possible to make a gun swap with the original short 88mm on the turret?

 

many thx, Nils

 

Since I would rather not reupload it with just a tiny change (unless more people were to request it), here's what you can do. If you go into the Tiger I Folder, normal and lod0, you'll see all the Guns (and other stuff, but namely the guns). The 8.8cm L/56 on the top turret is "Gun_05" in the normal, while the 8.8cm L/71 Is "Gun_06". If you simply delete the 06 Model/Primitives/Visuals, copy and paste the 05 Files (in theory I think you could just copy the ".model" file but eh) and rename them 06, it should do just what you want, replace the L/71 With the L/56. You can also do that for the crash folder if you want it to be the same on the crash model.

 

That should work, but if you have any problems with it just ask.



Desyatnik_Pansy #190 Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:13 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 17760 battles
  • 26,416
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013
Since I've started my Christmas special thing, don't expect anything from me this month except for one remodel that is pretty much almost finished so I'm going to try and get it out before I get too swamped in other stuff. Maybe if I'm lucky tomorrow or Saturday, but probably not today. I look greatly forward to this one though, even though I hate the tank it's for. :P

ATTILA_TheScourgeOfGod #191 Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:37 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24597 battles
  • 23
  • [-GAZI] -GAZI
  • Member since:
    06-21-2015

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 26 November 2017 - 02:57 AM, said:

 

This.

 

But no, seriously. Three things:

-I don't necessary take requests though I am open to recommendations, meaning I can turn them down. This one especially doesn't interest me in any way.

-perhaps this one is actually more just an extension of above, but you're asking me to remodel my single most hated tank in the game at the moment. The only way I'll remodel it is into a giant turd. :teethhappy:

-I have no idea what I would even add to it. Sometimes when I look at a tank I just get an idea that I latch too, or otherwise I get ideas from other stuff like historical photos of the tanks but the S1. Nothing comes to mind.

 

ahahah u true :) i think s1  not bad ,everybody cant play this tank but i only want looks will better .. u ask maybe how ? :) normaly s1 is very empty looking.maybe u vill chance looks like 103b or 103c maybe same like this :D by the way 70275 player use to s1 in EU.. its not low:trollface:

PapierosyMcBotBot #192 Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:52 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 8023 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    06-11-2015

View PostATTILA_TheScourgeOfGod, on 01 December 2017 - 03:37 AM, said:

 

ahahah u true :) i think s1  not bad ,everybody cant play this tank but i only want looks will better .. u ask maybe how ? :) normaly s1 is very empty looking.maybe u vill chance looks like 103b or 103c maybe same like this :D by the way 70275 player use to s1 in EU.. its not low:trollface:

 

You do realize that TheFalkonett already linked you a remodel of a Strv S1

Desyatnik_Pansy #193 Posted 03 December 2017 - 08:37 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 17760 battles
  • 26,416
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

Pz. IV Ausf. J Remodel added to the OP. This one is a bit interesting because I planned it for later, but for some reason decided to do it anyway (y'know, while I still haven't fixed the T-34-85 Textures). I'm really quite happy with this one for the most part, namely the veteran version and the addition of the zimmerit from FastestClassic is quite nice. There's only two things I'm concerned about:

-the stock turret is a bit of a mishmash of stuff, and these parts from the III/IV's top turret (the turret I'm also using for the IV H Top turret) are pretty bad.

Spoiler

Mind you, I'm too lazy to try to make it look perfectly matching, especially considering it's only affecting the stock turret. If it was the top one that had this trouble I'd go the extra mile and a half to fix it, but not the stock one.

 

-the 10.5cm gun is from the VK P, while the mantlet of course is the III/IV's. I'm not going to go into detail, but like some of the Tiger I Remodel guns, the camo tiling on the barrel won't match the rest of the tank. This is just something I can't fix, sorry. Also, I had to change the mask to make it match more closely to the III/IV Stuff, but it might not be perfect still. Let me know what you think of it. Otherwise, enjoy, the downloads are in the OP.

Spoiler

 



FluffyRedFox #194 Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:28 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 25268 battles
  • 9,128
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012
I love your skins

Desyatnik_Pansy #195 Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:47 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 17760 battles
  • 26,416
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

Crusader with Sideskirts added to the OP, though you can also download it below. I must be clear that this is not my work, but Milkym4n's, though only because I pestered him about it. Nonetheless the work is his, with only my Bronze Green version being my own work. If you're wondering why I'm posting it up if it's his, well, I have no clear answer except he told me to. :P

 

Anyway, previews and download below (and in the OP):

Spoiler

 

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16uEam6nMfb6DbvSd999AwpF_LGeadOh4

 

 

Also this post is a good way for me to also say I haven't updated anything to 9.21, though some things of course will probably work per the usual. I'll be checking them when I get the time but for now, well, just have my warning.



Desyatnik_Pansy #196 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:13 AM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 17760 battles
  • 26,416
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

Since I did it for Wollolo's Pz. III M Reskin, here's a reskin of the Crusader above by Fett713.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/508071-fetts-reskin-motor-pool/page__st__100__pid__11388266#entry11388266



RazerTeck #197 Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:08 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8407 battles
  • 292
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    04-14-2016

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 13 December 2017 - 11:47 PM, said:

Crusader with Sideskirts added to the OP, though you can also download it below. I must be clear that this is not my work, but Milkym4n's, though only because I pestered him about it. Nonetheless the work is his, with only my Bronze Green version being my own work. If you're wondering why I'm posting it up if it's his, well, I have no clear answer except he told me to. :P

 

Anyway, previews and download below (and in the OP):

Spoiler

 

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16uEam6nMfb6DbvSd999AwpF_LGeadOh4

 

 

Also this post is a good way for me to also say I haven't updated anything to 9.21, though some things of course will probably work per the usual. I'll be checking them when I get the time but for now, well, just have my warning.

 

now that is a piece of art right there! After Girls und panzer I've searched all over for one with sideskirts, thanks all of you :)

Desyatnik_Pansy #198 Posted 25 December 2017 - 08:11 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 17760 battles
  • 26,416
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013
The Tiger I HD Remodel has received a few texture changes. They're mostly unnoticeable IMO, but nonetheless, I'm just informing you that I've modified it. I'll slowly start making sure everything is working with the patch now that my Christmas Skin special is over, but it'll take time before I get back into the swing of things.

1389__ #199 Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:35 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10830 battles
  • 185
  • Member since:
    12-29-2014
Howdy Mr. Pansy! I was wondering as whether your fantastic skin for the Sherman Firefly is discontinued? Would certainly enjoy to see it in game again. Let us know, cheers!

Desyatnik_Pansy #200 Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:31 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 17760 battles
  • 26,416
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View Post1389__, on 18 January 2018 - 12:35 PM, said:

Howdy Mr. Pansy! I was wondering as whether your fantastic skin for the Sherman Firefly is discontinued? Would certainly enjoy to see it in game again. Let us know, cheers!

 

No, it should still be working, albeit the folder inside hasn't been updated to 0.9.21.0.3 and it probably still has Chassis camouflage even though WG Basically killed that with the customisation stuff.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/582546-09200-pansys-sherman-firefly-with-camouflaged-barrel-bronze-green-version-v18/page__fromsearch__1

 

There's also a small remodel by FastestClassic which to my knowledge also has it as an option, though I may be mistaken:

https://classicswotworkshop.weebly.com/firefly-mk-iiic-remodel.html







Also tagged with Pansy

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users