232 replies to this topic

Desyatnik_Pansy #41 Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:36 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 18115 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostTK1992, on 16 May 2017 - 03:04 PM, said:

Awaiting some new remodels.

I doubt I'll have anything new up in the next few days, but I've no interest in keeping things secret or anything so I'll add these upcomings to the OP.

-Panzer II Remodel (just like the Pz. III M, even though it's low tier and less likely to really matter I still want to do it. I'm planning on remodelling it in a way similar to a model my brother made, with a box on the back of the turret, tracks on the front hull and some other general modifications)

-Centurion 7/1 Remodel (turning it into an "Australian Centurion", or loosely as such. Based on an idea from Console forums actually where I remove the sideskirts and a few other general modifications, as well as adding the Strv. 81's gun canvas and the Cent. AX Searchlight to the gun mantlet. Falkonett knows how much fun I've had with that)

-Tiran 5Sh Remodel (to replace the existing Tiran. I'm switching it over to the Type 59 And when I finally get around to it, I'm going to be attempting to make it more accurately like the Tiran 5Sh with the help of Milky)

The Tiran especially gives me good reason to use this thread to say I will no longer be actively supporting these mods of mine:

- T-54 to Tiran 5Sh

- "Sakura Flowers" Japanese Marks of Excellence

- T-34-3 "Black Edition" reskin of Milky's HD Remodel

- IS-2 Reskins

- M4A3E8 "Easy Eight" to M4A3E8 "Thunderbolt VII"

The Tiran I won't update to 9.19 Because of course I'm working on redoing it, while the rest I'm just not planning on continuing to support. That just means I won't be updating them myself and for a few patches they may even still work; the Sakura Flowers MoEs especially should never stop working unless WG Changes the MoE Files; and you're entirely welcome to still use them (the general "You", not referring to you specifically TK. Just felt I had to specifically say that, even if you probably already knew).

Desyatnik_Pansy #42 Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:39 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 18115 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

Well while it looks kinda cool, I'm not sold on it since it still wouldn't match the look of the box I have in mind and I don't want to stretch the textures around and all that. Might scrap the Pz. II Idea for now, since just adding tracks to the front hull ain't worth uploading methinks. :P

Spoiler

Desyatnik_Pansy #43 Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:42 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 18115 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
I'm not too big of a fan of bumping this while at the same time not actually posting any new remodels or updates, but yeah, just another little "things I have planned" post I guess. I'm going to be messing with a remodel for the M26 Pershing and the Tiger II. Nothing really significant, just a little extra stuff in theory. Those'll come out.. well, whenever they do, as I haven't actually been in Blender or 3ds Max for like over a week now. :P

Aikl #44 Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26948 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Spoiler

If you happen to be bored, I really miss sideskirts on the VK4503. Hull swap for the Tiger 2 might be a viable option as well, though I believe there's a small difference in size (width in particular).

Desyatnik_Pansy #45 Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:46 AM

Bartender

• Player
  • 18115 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostAikl, on 23 May 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:

Spoiler

If you happen to be bored, I really miss sideskirts on the VK4503. Hull swap for the Tiger 2 might be a viable option as well, though I believe there's a small difference in size (width in particular).

I'll see if that's possible since it's either that or starting something that I know for a fact I'm not going to enjoy. :hiding:

TheFalkonett #46 Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16420 battles
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
I think I have exactly that lying around in my files. So I could save you some time Desy :P

Desyatnik_Pansy #47 Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:57 AM

Bartender

• Player
  • 18115 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostTheFalkonett, on 23 May 2017 - 10:52 AM, said:

I think I have exactly that lying around in my files. So I could save you some time Desy :P

The VK Thing, or the "I'm not going to enjoy this" thing? :popcorn:

TheFalkonett #48 Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:02 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16420 battles
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-

The VK one, since I obviously have no idea what the "I'm not going to enjoy this" is.

¯\_ツ_/¯

Desyatnik_Pansy #49 Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:25 AM

Bartender

• Player
  • 18115 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostTheFalkonett, on 23 May 2017 - 11:02 AM, said:

The VK one, since I obviously have no idea what the "I'm not going to enjoy this" is.

¯\_ツ_/¯

This is the only hint I'll give, atleast until I try it, fail and give up and just admit it.

Spoiler

Desyatnik_Pansy #50 Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:19 AM

Bartender

• Player
  • 18115 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 23 May 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

This is the only hint I'll give, atleast until I try it, fail and give up and just admit it.

Spoiler

It's looking alright, atleast better than I expected it too. Got minor plans to edit the hull but most of this is just going to be what you see now on the turret. I don't look forward to having to fix a bunch of textures due to the additions. :P

Spoiler

I'll be buying the Tiger II Soon myself for better screenshots, but for now, this is the best preview of camouflage on it as well.

Spoiler

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 24 May 2017 - 06:23 AM.

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #51 Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:12 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10700 battles
  • [D-5-5] D-5-5

Hi mate, for me personly the tracks at the turret sides are "too much". I would prefer a  Tiger II remod which makes the "Kingtiger" more precise from the historical  point of view.

So giving him the MG at the turret top for the Commander, let him loosing some of his  "Schürtzen" at the hull sides and...give him some additional  "Stoage" would be great, I suppose.

Wartime pics are showing additional  fuel cannisters stowed in a rack at the rear right side of the hull, also some canisters (water) at the Turret rear stowed in simple selfmade holding racks, some buckets hanging at the exhausts and so on. 

I would prefer something like that in favour of the with track parts overloaded turret, which was never ever seen in real..............

TheFalkonett #52 Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16420 battles
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
Looks good to me :trollface:

Desyatnik_Pansy #53 Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:00 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 18115 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostTheFalkonett, on 24 May 2017 - 11:23 AM, said:

Looks good to me :trollface:

Doubt it's the same tank, but found another one (there's even more tracks on that than I threw on);

Spoiler

To be fair, I was mostly taking the idea from War Thunder, not any wartime pictures;

Spoiler

View PostSgt_Krollnikow51, on 24 May 2017 - 11:12 AM, said:

Hi mate, for me personly the tracks at the turret sides are "too much". I would prefer a  Tiger II remod which makes the "Kingtiger" more precise from the historical  point of view.

So giving him the MG at the turret top for the Commander, let him loosing some of his  "Schürtzen" at the hull sides and...give him some additional  "Stoage" would be great, I suppose.

Wartime pics are showing additional  fuel cannisters stowed in a rack at the rear right side of the hull, also some canisters (water) at the Turret rear stowed in simple selfmade holding racks, some buckets hanging at the exhausts and so on. 

I would prefer something like that in favour of the with track parts overloaded turret, which was never ever seen in real..............

I'm gonna have to start of straight away with, I apologise if I come off as rude. That out of the way, none of my mods have the intention specifically be "historically accurate", more just "historical inspired". Namely, all of my remodels of course start as things for myself unless explicitly stated (such as the M4 For rogueHysteria. If it wasn't for their request, I would never bother to remodel the Sherman). I like the look of that War Thunder Tiger II Shown above and so I'm somewhat replicating that, hence the overloaded tracks; which I agree look a bit much, especially the two sets in the middle (I feel like I need to move them slightly but also don't like moving them too much).

Onto the other stuff. I'd love to add more changes to the hull; I was considering allowing three separate versions, one with the full Schurzen as seen, another with some removed ("Battle Hardened") and a third with them fully removed. The problem with the "Battle Hardened" one is I don't believe some of them were really modelled with the idea of them being removed, a la, they have no "faces" or whatever on one side and.. yeah. Even so much as just custom-creating a face to fix that or something like such is still out of my realm.

Oh and, of course, as seen on the shots I did try to add a Commander MG. It's an MG42 (I'd prefer the MG34, to match the War Thunder appearance, but atleast it's something) and I need to move it anyway as right now it clips into parts of the cupola a bit. But hey, working idea. Going to move it further forward like this.

Spoiler

If you want to post pictures of other things to Tiger IIs, such as the aforementioned watering cans and whatnot, I could try and change a few things but I'm probably mostly keeping the overloaded tracks since I like it. I'm gonna probably be trying to do something regarding the Schurzen for the "Battle Hardened" look but I don't have the utmost faith in that work, so it might end up being either full Schurzen or none. I do want to do something to the hull though, so yeah, definitely looking for something. :P

Oh, and one final thing. The image I posted the other day with the very bright red hull and blue turret, well, that combined with the War Thunder screenshot should give it away. I'm going to attempt some degree of zimmerit on the tank. I have absolutely no faith in making it look good, but hey, worth the shot? We'll find out when I get around to it.

veyrah #54 Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14051 battles

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 16 May 2017 - 05:36 PM, said:

-Centurion 7/1 Remodel (turning it into an "Australian Centurion", or loosely as such. Based on an idea from Console forums actually where I remove the sideskirts and a few other general modifications, as well as adding the Strv. 81's gun canvas and the Cent. AX Searchlight to the gun mantlet. Falkonett knows how much fun I've had with that)

OHH YESS

This would make me an even happier Centurion 7/1 driver. It's such an amazing tank, and while it already looks quite sexy, such modifications would look amazing I think.

I've been using Milky's temp mod where he indeed added the gun canvas, but since i saw his mod of the fv4202 without sideskirts i've dreamed of a centurion 7/1 mod like that.

Spoiler

This is what mine looks like now, with a olive coloured camouflage I made

Desyatnik_Pansy #55 Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:40 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 18115 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postveyrah, on 25 May 2017 - 12:54 PM, said:

OHH YESS

This would make me an even happier Centurion 7/1 driver. It's such an amazing tank, and while it already looks quite sexy, such modifications would look amazing I think.

I've been using Milky's temp mod where he indeed added the gun canvas, but since i saw his mod of the fv4202 without sideskirts i've dreamed of a centurion 7/1 mod like that.

Spoiler

This is what mine looks like now, with a olive coloured camouflage I made

I'll probably get around to that at some point, since with Milky's gun canvas already done it saves me a lot of time (and effort, but we don't talk about that part because I'm a lazy ****). Not sure about putting the searchlight onto the mantlet since that means editing the guns again and yeah, I don't want to bother with that crap, but the rest of it stays (which just translates to remove the sideskirts, probably removing the headlights and just adding two sets of tracks to the front hull similar to the Centurion I In place of the roadwheels (since that might look odd without the hole through the centre) and otherwise throwing some junk in the turret bin.

Spoiler

Aikl #56 Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:54 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26948 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostTheFalkonett, on 23 May 2017 - 10:02 AM, said:

¯\_ツ_/¯

Precisely what I was looking for - after all the best part of the Tiger 2 is the looks. Thanks in advance. :great:

TheFalkonett #57 Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16420 battles
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-
Well then. Here you go: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Desyatnik_Pansy #58 Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:58 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 18115 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostAikl, on 25 May 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

Precisely what I was looking for - after all the best part of the Tiger 2 is the looks. Thanks in advance. :great:

Tiger II Is indeed a sexy looking tank. Wish the Tiger I Would get the textures updated, and that too would be up there as being pretty sexy (albeit it, not as fun to actually play).

Desyatnik_Pansy #59 Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:28 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 18115 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

I should be uploading this later today, once I do the Chassis camouflage. There's also a version where the sideskirts haven't been removed, but yeah, too lazy to get screenshots of that (just like I'm too lazy to move the inscription on the front hull, so that's been disabled.. for now). It's nothing really significant, just a few additions to make it look cooler IMO.

Spoiler

EDIT: Upload will be coming later, but for now;

Spoiler

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 26 May 2017 - 09:39 PM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #60 Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:06 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 18115 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
M26 Pershing added to the OP. As I said, it's not a lot, consisting only of; adding a little light to the turret from the Sherman Jumbo, adding a second turret MG From the M46 Patton and the tools on the front hull from the M46 KR. Also of course, the option for removing the sideskirts. Hopefully I can do the Centurion or atleast part of it tomorrow, leaving only the Tiger II To work on when I get around to it (which, with the weather cooling down a bit, might make me more open to actually working on it).

Also tagged with Pansy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users