Bring back the ELC AMX (In its true form)

ELC AMX Re-buff buff unfair update petition

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Bring back the ELC AMX in its old form (Pre 9.17) (110 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should the ELC AMX be restored to its old potential?

1. Yes! (84 votes [75.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (11 votes [9.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.82%

3. No, but it should receive some form of buff (17 votes [15.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.18%

Vote Hide poll

LeGujan #21 Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24265 battles
  • [REGAL] REGAL
For real i got 3 marks in ELC Bis but since the nerf, the dust is covering that poor tank. If WG doesnt want to buff it's mobility or something, at least give it more pen. I mean seriously... from 171 to 120 on standard and from 258 to 150 on premium... BRING AMX ELC BIS BACK TO AT LEAST HALF OF IT'S FORMER SELF!!!!!

Send_Him_Off #22 Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9476 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
Got 3 marks on this tank literally just after the patch.. I had been sitting on about 90% for months. Now I'm constantly sat about 96%. Just shows how everyone who played it for fun has left it sitting there covered in dust BECAUSE IT'S NOT FUN ANYMORE. Got almost 900 games on it, almost x4 my second most played tank and ever since the Nerf, what was fun with this tank is now not doable. Sad to see such an iconic vehicle in World of Tanks be nerfed into the ground where it will stay because if it isn't Russian, it won't be buffed. The pen on this gun is just tragic... The game is dying, we are all telling WG why yet they don't give a flying [edited]. Who's up for some WT?

DD313 #23 Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25286 battles
  • [SKS_] SKS_

WG... You Sealclubbers.

When I opened WOT at 9.18... It was kinda... I was f*cking disapointed when I played my most loved Tank... Before the update I was superclose to 2nd gunmark. After I fell and when I finally got the gunmark, it just stands still till today. I didn't ever mounted the 75mm because then its just another shitversion of the chaffee with an even worse mobility. Today, I dont wanna play it. Just because I amn't able to deal with Leopards and OP T67s. Im not even able to circle a D*ck-Tank and destroy it with two shots. Damn thats one of the most useless tanks at tier 4... And what about the Luchs? Wtf MORE HP, MORE armour, MORE mobility... WG what are you doing to the once most unique and difficult to play vehicle??? Lots of guys loved this thing because when you could drive it, it was epic and so fun! It was okay getting one-shotted by every IS and it was also okay getting derped. But today it is not the same: not even the most shitty derp-demon has to be a good player to hit the driving vehicle... Shermans and Pz. IV H's have a lot better DPM than you and your mobility is not that good against them. When you play a sbeaky camper in the bushes, you are a tier III TD. 

I dont know what to say.

WG pls make the ELCs return

Edited by DD313, 22 February 2018 - 01:10 AM.

__Z7__ #24 Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8183 battles

ELC EVEN 90 needs a buff. mainly aimtime and HP, and speed, don't buy it until he get buffed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users