• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ConductiveMetal #1 Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 46537 battles
  • [D0NUT] D0NUT

Hello fellow tankers.

I got T57H, since I saw it in action a couple of years ago and thought it would be awesome to have it.

Unfortunately, after some battles with it, I found that I'm doing something wrong. I'm not really a fan of auto-loaders, with the exception of a few, like 1390 (old) and T71, and I'm no expert in them, but this "heavy" seems to me like it has a lot of issues. For example, I'll point some of them below:

Firstly, the gun accuracy is bad. I find myself sometimes fully aimed at a stationary target, or even at a moving one, shooting and seeing the shell bypass the enemy (like the wind moved it). That's seriously messed up.

Secondly, the armor doesn't help in most cases... You can easily bounce tier 8s, but after that, it doesn't really matter...

Thirdly, I feel like it's size is depressing, seeing as it has almost no armor and the speed seems to be sluggish to me.

Fourthly, it eats a lot of credits. I play without premium account most of the times, and I can compare it with my other tier 10s. I make more money on a loss with Maus or IS-7... FV 215b has the same problem like T57H...

I'm not trying to say it's a horrible tank. I'm saying I don't really understand if fully, and I'd be appreciative of anyone who could give me some tips, advices, maybe explain to me on skype, steam and so on, how could I improve my play style with this particular tank.

Thank you!

Cabo_ose #2 Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:44 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26166 battles
  • [TL-RO] TL-RO
Since you have played with T54E1 i do really not understand why you do you have other expectations. Also, it seems that T57 Heavy does have a better accuracy and aim time. You quite need all the equipment on it a BiA and you have an improvement. You do not brawl or man fight, just support at every 22+ seconds. Very situational tank.

vonadnan #3 Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:23 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29429 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

Hey bro, I am not an expert, but in my case , and I do love T57, it is my best tier 10 in terms of stats, and probly most enjoyable after 50M.. so yeah, armor is trollish at least, but will give some bounces, the key, in my opinion is to save hp, as all auto-loaders, as all tanks for that matter, but ofc more so here, where at end game you are 1 man army.. Now, gun handling is awful, and you put equipment and crew skills to improve that, large repair kit, and of you go.. 

Reason for hi costs is that, I think, you miss a lot of shots and it goes high..

ConductiveMetal #4 Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 46537 battles
  • [D0NUT] D0NUT

Got equipment, crew... Still hating it.

Edited by Gruyin_TheBakemono, 03 June 2017 - 08:30 PM.

WindSpIitter1 #5 Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 278 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

Get equipment, get repair+bia+snapshot crew. Preferably run food. Get close but stay close to cover because the reverse is terrible. 

Basically read this and if you still have questions just PM me or something: http://forum.worldof...t57-heavy-tank/

HunterXHunter8 #6 Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35416 battles

t57 used to be a god-tier tank, it was super accurate and very scary tank. 

then all the dumbasses with amx 50b started whining and moaning about it being better then amx 50b and got it nerfed hard.

just get a amx 50b its a much better tank right now. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users