This is a message to Serb & WG, all paid WG trolls are welcome to join the discussion

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Vuurdraak_ #1 Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:31 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20207 battles
  • [BNEF2] BNEF2

Hi Serb & owners of War Gaming,

You can now bet on how quick this topic gets deleted by WG to make sure nobody sees it.

Congratulations Serb you made your self rich, you did the right thing for your own pockets and created a top 10 earning game, place 5 while I'm writing this above Dota 2, so at roughly 20~200 million Euros of tax evaded Euros per month racked in.

Sad though that's all you will be remembered for, as the way this game is build up it will die eventually and run it self in to the ground, that's what it was designed to do anyway not ?

You didn't really care to make a long lasting product that gave value to the users did you Serb ? It was all just for you not ?

At least you have taught me a valuable lesson Serb, never ever will I pay any cash to games ever again, that allow people who pay to have an advantage in game, and more importantly a game which survival relies on a select group of people paying to get an in game advantage, to pay anything to such a game, including WoT.

It's funny how capitalism has a build in self destruct button inside, stuff works but is guaranteed to self destruct, this was the design of WoT from day one, and WG is so addicted to it, that it can no longer reverse the avalanche it has allowed it self to commit to.

Rest in Peace War Gaming as you are nothing more then a one trick pony, capitalism has served its purpose though one or a few people got rich and the rest can just go F' them self, and that's how it should be, the 1% should rule.

Now WG can go back to breaking the law, and alter electronic paid products after the fact, by adjusting hidden stats even though it's completely illegal and basically a criminal act, but you can hide behind your lawyers and exotic islands, because the law is for mortals not for Serb & War Gaming.

Dis4ster #2 Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:42 AM

Major

• Player
  • 27950 battles
Lol GJ SerB you are the CEO of WG now.

Vuurdraak_ #3 Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:45 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20207 battles
  • [BNEF2] BNEF2
Dis4sters WG bonus & salary has just gone up by 10 euro cents, gz :)

Vuurdraak_ #4 Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:47 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20207 battles
  • [BNEF2] BNEF2

Edited by Vuurdraak_, 07 May 2017 - 12:48 AM.

Ulicum #5 Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:52 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39588 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

View PostVuurdraak_, on 07 May 2017 - 02:31 AM, said:

Rest in Peace War Gaming as you are nothing more then a one trick pony

Surely it seems to have been 20080 trick pony for you....

Dis4ster #6 Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:59 AM

Major

• Player
  • 27950 battles

You don't even know whos the CEO of WG, did you waste your last braincells to think up this thread? What exactly is it even about i mean ther is nothing in there just a phrophecy or how ever you want to call it.

Yeah WG is going to go down if they don't stop this cash grab and start to give the players content that they want to pay for, but you are just stupid. (Not overpowered pay2win copypaste tanks that they make stronger and stronger with every of their tries to balance the game while leaving the premium tanks out.)

Just to save that bullcrap.

Block Quote

Hi Serb & owners of War Gaming,

You can now bet on how quick this topic gets deleted by WG to make sure nobody sees it.

Congratulations Serb you made your self rich, you did the right thing for your own pockets and created a top 10 earning game, place 5 while I'm writing this above Dota 2, so at roughly 20~200 million Euros of tax evaded Euros per month racked in.

Sad though that's all you will be remembered for, as the way this game is build up it will die eventually and run it self in to the ground, that's what it was designed to do anyway not ?

You didn't really care to make a long lasting product that gave value to the users did you Serb ? It was all just for you not ?

At least you have taught me a valuable lesson Serb, never ever will I pay any cash to games ever again, that allow people who pay to have an advantage in game, and more importantly a game which survival relies on a select group of people paying to get an in game advantage, to pay anything to such a game, including WoT.

It's funny how capitalism has a build in self destruct button inside, stuff works but is guaranteed to self destruct, this was the design of WoT from day one, and WG is so addicted to it, that it can no longer reverse the avalanche it has allowed it self to commit to.

Rest in Peace War Gaming as you are nothing more then a one trick pony, capitalism has served its purpose though one or a few people got rich and the rest can just go F' them self, and that's how it should be, the 1% should rule.

Now WG can go back to breaking the law, and alter electronic paid products after the fact, by adjusting hidden stats even though it's completely illegal and basically a criminal act, but you can hide behind your lawyers and exotic islands, because the law is for mortals not for Serb & War Gaming.

MyPinkTanks #7 Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:47 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4450 battles

View PostDis4ster, on 07 May 2017 - 12:59 AM, said:

You don't even know whos the CEO of WG, 

No but I do

Him name is Victor Kislyi, Wargaming was founded in 1998 in Minsk Belarus, as a development studio creating multiplayer strategy games for PC.

Hey no way hozay is this pay to win, right now if I wanted too I could buy every top tank that is available, are you saying to me that I am going to win nearly all my games?, what if the other 14 players DON'T help as a team that should help each other am I going to carry them and win??? I don't think so.

I just bought a lowe so give me silver, I still have to fight top tier tanks but with them I just hide and try to hit their fuel racks, so buying premium dosen't make you P2W not with a wallet warrior.

If you play as a team and work with each other you can beat these premium players  who buy these top tanks. and just because you have bought them dosen't make you a better player.

Edited by MyPinkTanks, 07 May 2017 - 04:09 AM.

Homer_J #8 Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:37 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27497 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

This is a lesson for you kids.

Don't drink and post.

Gremlin182 #9 Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:08 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 46086 battles

I think wargaming is doing just fine The game is still doing well the spinoffs not as well but ok and no doubt there will be more games still to come.

Money is likely well invested even in the unlikely event wot gradually fades away.

K_A #10 Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:45 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

OP must have some first-hand knowledge of WG's tax evading schemes. And I'd say a game that's 6 years into it's existence and still has a growing player base has already given a pretty long lasting product to it's customers. 

Also capitalism works but is guaranteed to self-destruct. Sure, like all of the notable examples like... Umm... But yeah, whatever you say, love.. :rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users