lies mm maps idiots test server sandbox

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

hedgehog_s #1 Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 70724 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

I want to start by laying down some "issues" i have with the whole WoT platform.

1) If WG want proper feedback from  Sandbox and Test Servers then they need to make sure WHO is playing on them and WHO is giving feedback. On most occasions in my experience there are players with less than 3K games, dreadful stats who simply want to play Tier 10 vehicles and spam gold - this does NOT give an evaluation of patches or sandbox ideas.

2) WG need to stop "elaborating" the truth - 9.18 did NOT bring about a guarantee of map rotation OR one of not being bottom tier time after time - its either an outright lie or its broken within the patch. Today 7 out of 8 games in Rudy bottom tier - FACT.

3) WG could EASILY put a vote system on the Forums as to what its players would ACTUALLY like in new patches - I rather think more maps would be high up the list.

4) WG need to fix the MM system where lights are nearly ALWAYS top tier now making tanks like the Rudy, ONi (mid tier stuff) totally obsolete.

5) Finally I really feel we need 907s with premium loaders and V Stabs earned in the ranked battles - good idea that making the top players even more OP - NOT.

catalinike #2 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 36607 battles
  • [5FPS] 5FPS
issues ?.......i have a big issue with them on ticket sending.....how about .....send a ticket for tank restauration for an event that ends on 13 05 2017.......you post the ticket to 01 05 2017 and aswered today 10.05.2017 from an "helper EN ticket helper" who dosen't know how to make diference from su100y and su 100 .....he took my 650.000 credits from my account for a non premium tank that i could obtain myself.........realy ....realy realy bad.....i will not post his name here because he is a human and as a humans we make wrongs.....but srsly.....pay more attention to your tickets ....read them carefully......if you can't read ....use google translate.....or something

OdysseusKrieg #3 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:44 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12670 battles

View Posthedgehog_s, on 10 May 2017 - 01:52 PM, said:

I want to start by laying down some "issues" i have with the whole WoT platform.

1) If WG want proper feedback from  Sandbox and Test Servers then they need to make sure WHO is playing on them and WHO is giving feedback. On most occasions in my experience there are players with less than 3K games, dreadful stats who simply want to play Tier 10 vehicles and spam gold - this does NOT give an evaluation of patches or sandbox ideas.

2) WG need to stop "elaborating" the truth - 9.18 did NOT bring about a guarantee of map rotation OR one of not being bottom tier time after time - its either an outright lie or its broken within the patch. Today 7 out of 8 games in Rudy bottom tier - FACT.

3) WG could EASILY put a vote system on the Forums as to what its players would ACTUALLY like in new patches - I rather think more maps would be high up the list.

4) WG need to fix the MM system where lights are nearly ALWAYS top tier now making tanks like the Rudy, ONi (mid tier stuff) totally obsolete.

5) Finally I really feel we need 907s with premium loaders and V Stabs earned in the ranked battles - good idea that making the top players even more OP - NOT.

10/10 games today in my jpz4 always bottom tier

Balc0ra #4 Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:56 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 63308 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Posthedgehog_s, on 10 May 2017 - 01:52 PM, said:

1: CT and sandbox is open to everyone. That's the general idea. As even bad players are paying for this game. But then again that's what Super test is for that is run by "good players". As nothing leaves that stage unless they like it. If they like it, it goes to the common test. It's that simple. And considering that "bad" players are more then half their paying customers. It's just not good business to ignore them.

2: WG never said it would make you top tier more often 100%. It simply said if the MM allows it, it would try and make you top tier after getting bottom tier for say 6 or more games. They never said you would get it after 1 game as bottom tier did they?

3:They did... on the RU forum that had like 800 000 votes. And what they say goes. As our poll about the patch had like 100 votes.

4: Everyone is still playing lights. Just like when Sweden came and 90% of tanks on tier 5 and down was Swedish tanks. It happens after each patch. Arty has already slowed down vs it.

5: So you want good players to give feedback and run the game, but you don't want them to have good gear and tanks?

panter22 #5 Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14942 battles

View Posthedgehog_s, on 10 May 2017 - 12:52 PM, said:

the last time i remember they do not listen to the feedback from EU now for the RU probably 100%

Aikl #6 Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:11 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25142 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

1. I've yet to be accepted into sandbox server, I'm guessing they kind of know how to read the data they get. Sandbox could likely benefit from rigid testing conditions, but the public test is more for finding bugs than figuring out game balance.

2. Being bottom tier seems rather prevalent. It's rather obvious the MM needs tweaking - though a certain bug/exploit could likely be blamed for that at the moment. Map rotation seems way better to me.

3. EU is far smaller than RU, and even less players use the forums. Wouldn't be right to do it that way. WG likely knows exactly what they're doing - for better or worse.

4. There are a lot of light tanks, and they have the same chance to be top tier as anyone else. Likely a lot of players playing T8/9 LTs, so there you go!

5. Frankly, I hardly see any 907s - and if I meet one, it's likely driven by a player that could roflstomp with a dead driver and a hand tied behind his back. That's kind of the same reason why the strong premium tanks (you forgot to mention them, weak) are far less annoying in randoms than what you'd assume.

Also tagged with lies, mm, maps, idiots, test server, sandbox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users