TankFest 2017 Tank Museum Ticket Tanks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CM1994_dks #1 Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21904 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC
Hi guys. Commented on the TankFest poll topic but figured I'd drop this in here in case people miss the comment on the poll topic. So I was trying to book a weekend ticket for TankFest for the last 2 months. They recently sold out. I was attempting to book via their website but it turned out that it did not work. If anyone knows of someone with a weekend or Saturday ticket (so then I can book a Sunday ticket as there are still some of those left) then that would be much appreciated. Otherwise my only holiday this year where I actually go anywhere is off the cards. Can pay back for the tickets.

Nokkeli #2 Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18028 battles
  • [SWEDH] SWEDH
Why did you not call the museum? That's what i did when i had trouble a few years back and the solved my issues in 5 minutes.

CM1994_dks #3 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21904 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC
Mostly down to phone issues and awkward work rotas I've been getting. Phone signal for me has been... dodgy. And I've been relying on my mobile phone on that end so that kinda stopped me. As for the work rotas, most of my shifts have been starting at midday and finishing at the early hours of the morning (don't you just LOVE the hopitality industry). Factor in travel to work as well and then you have most days where I've been working when the museum phone lines are open.

Also tagged with TankFest, 2017, Tank Museum, Ticket, Tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users