• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

MrConway #1 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:13 PM

WoWs Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

Captains,

We’re aware of a certain issue regarding platoons that is affecting the new matchmaking, and are working on a fix.

We are aiming at including it in this week's micro patch.

As a general note: Please remember that taking advantage of bugs in the game is considered exploiting them, violates our game rules and may therefore have repercussions for your account.

Edited by MrConway, 10 May 2017 - 05:29 PM.

DaGold_Risk #2 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33786 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
Well hopefully it will be fixed soon and if people were abusing it then should get whats right.

StillNoName #3 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 40109 battles

View PostDaGold_Risk, on 10 May 2017 - 04:15 PM, said:

Well hopefully it will be fixed soon and if people were abusing it then should get whats right.

Which means many people including streamers who were "TESTING" should be banned for exploiting ;) right?

So bye bye Circ, bye bye Skill4ltu.. 

Yea right lel

//EDIT btw also I'm not just saying Twitch should be dealt with .. you also have that Dezgames dude who is a community contributor if I'm not mistaken? him posting a video up which was linked on The Daily Bounce and later it was removed probably when you Conway or someone else told him to get it down but still there will be no punishment for anyone publicising this stuff, it will be forgotten about so there better be no bans for exploiting this on the 'normal' player base if Skill, Circ and Dez + anyone else is caught at it don't get banned.. the only streamer I saw trying to sort this and not doing it on the stream (from the streamers I watched) was Dakillzor. He had it posted on Reddit, kudos to him. 

Edited by MaxxGG_II, 10 May 2017 - 05:49 PM.

armandio #4 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:27 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 79865 battles

Dear Wargaming!

U need whole day to make this statement?!?

U get tickets from many players yesterday late evening.In morning u read them.

Next time hurry up with your statements.

Please answer why few WoT streamers not banned yet, cause yesterday they exploit  that bug in their streams and show to all their auditory that its ok to use bugs to get priority in battle or making 3MOE without any effort.

Please ban them at least for 1 week, so next time they must think twice to show or not to show the bug exploit in their streams to many players.

P.S. Is this ok? :amazed:

https://clips.twitch...kyShrimpPrimeMe

Edited by armandio, 10 May 2017 - 05:52 PM.

StillNoName #5 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 40109 battles

View Postarmandio, on 10 May 2017 - 04:27 PM, said:

Dear Wargaming!

U need whole day to make this statement?!?

U get tickets from many players yesterday late evening.In morning u read them.

Next time hurry up with your statements.

Please answer why few WoT streamers not banned yet, cause yesterday they exploit  that bug in their streams and show to all their auditory that its ok to use bugs to get priority in battle or making 3MOE without any effort.

Please ban them at least for 1 week, so next time they must think twice to show or not to show the bug exploit in their streams to many players.

P.S. Is this ok??!?:amazed:

https://clips.twitch...kyShrimpPrimeMe

There you are Conway, we'll wait whilst you slap on the suspension for exploitation of a broken game mechanic. ty 

Dakillzor #6 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 52002 battles
  • [CSA] CSA

View PostMaxxGG_II, on 10 May 2017 - 04:20 PM, said:

Which means many people including streamers who were "TESTING" should be banned for exploiting ;) right?

So bye bye Circ, bye bye Skill4ltu.. 

Yea right lel

//EDIT btw also I'm not just saying Twitch should be dealt with .. you also have that Dezgames dude who is a community contributor if I'm not mistaken? him posting a video up which was linked on The Daily Bounce and later it was removed probably when you Conway or someone else told him to get it down but still there will be no punishment for anyone publicising this stuff, it will be forgotten about so there better be no bans for exploiting this on the 'normal' player base if Skill, Circ and Dez + anyone else is caught at it don't get banned.. the only streamer I saw trying to sort this and not doing it on the stream (from the streamers I watched) was Dakillzor. He had it posted on Reddit, kudos to him. 

I got people to report it (and pm'ed conway), Don't need special MM in my life that makes it worse for others.Nobody likes bottom tier but its give and take and the new MM is much better than before so. At least its being dealth with swiftly now

Edited by dakillzor, 10 May 2017 - 05:53 PM.

armandio #7 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:58 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 79865 battles

View PostMaxxGG_II, on 10 May 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

There you are Conway, we'll wait whilst you slap on the suspension for exploitation of a broken game mechanic. ty 

Honestly thats not my clip.Just 1 shocked viewer give it to me.He was warning skill4ltu in chat to STOP exploit that bug, but skill4ltu just smile and said: "No problem, most things can WG do to him is just give him 1 week ban."And those words were speaking man who live from WoT streaming. :trollface:

Looks like: "

all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" :teethhappy:

Looks like some famous WoT streamers can do whatever they want and dont afraid to get ban.Sounds strange.

ONLY Dakilzor was honestly warning players dont exploit that bug in his stream.

Edited by armandio, 10 May 2017 - 06:04 PM.

Codis172 #8 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 29298 battles
Why is this message not displayed in-game or on the front page of WOT to warn most of the playerbase? Very well about the issues and possible repercussions for violating but I stumbled upon this thread by coincidence, not sure how the rest will find this out..

Dexatroph #9 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:01 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 44733 battles

I just feel sorry for other players what had to fill up battles as low-tier meat more often than usual. 

Also I agree, that an over-use  by some streamers  wasn't the best idea.

Edited by Dexatroph, 10 May 2017 - 06:06 PM.

Gkirmathal #10 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8125 battles

View PostMrConway, on 10 May 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

As a general note: Please remember that taking advantage of bugs in the game is considered exploiting them, violates our game rules and may therefore have repercussions for your account.

@Conway, how can you enforce this if 90% of the player base does not read the Forums and is thus blissfully unaware?

Did you add an in-game notification window, informing ALL players, that they are not allowed to start a single man platoon? 

If not, any threat of repercussions won't have any merits.

StillNoName #11 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 40109 battles

View PostCodis172, on 10 May 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

Why is this message not displayed in-game or on the front page of WOT to warn most of the playerbase? Very well about the issues and possible repercussions for violating but I stumbled upon this thread by coincidence, not sure how the rest will find this out..

Well tbh you can hardly do this by mistake.. who is going to sit solo in a platoon having to confirm they wish to join battle after clicking battle every single time.. its double the work to enter a random battle by staying in the platoon setup solo. Just watch that clip from Skill, he is having to confirm after clicking battle to enter the battle because "not everyone is ready".

Just blanket ban all people who did it for 24 hours, it will raise awareness never to do this again and more importantly streamers and wot 'celebs' shouldn't be showing the whole world HEY LOOK HERE, BROKEN GAME MECHANIC. Included in the ban must be all the streamers and youtube guys who did it also, none of this "I was just testing" bs. If it's possible idk but I'd also disallow all Ace tankers and MoE achieved by said accounts back to when this was first reported. (this bit won't happen I'm sure but the ban could go ahead)

View PostGkirmathal, on 10 May 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

@Conway, how can you enforce this if 90% of the player base does not read the Forums and is thus blissfully unaware?

Did you add an in-game notification window, informing ALL players, that they are not allowed to start a single man platoon? 

If not, any threat of repercussions won't have any merits.

Why would you be starting a SINGLE MAN PLATOON, what kind of question is that.. single and platoon, hello? 

Edited by VMX, 12 May 2017 - 01:05 PM.

armandio #12 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:14 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 79865 battles

View PostMaxxGG_II, on 10 May 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

Why would you be starting a SINGLE MAN PLATOON, what kind of question is that.. single and platoon, hello? 

Maybe he think He and his RIGHT hand = single man platoon...:trollface:

Gkirmathal #13 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8125 battles

View PostMaxxGG_II, on 10 May 2017 - 05:10 PM, said:

90% does not visit the forums or reads TAP. So, if a random pleb was platooning with his/her mates and they leave for dinner. Then when said pleb would play a few battles in single man platoon mode (until they come back), bliss fully unaware of the MM bug....

Above scenario...then what?

Edited by Gkirmathal, 10 May 2017 - 06:19 PM.

armandio #14 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:22 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 79865 battles

View PostMrConway, on 10 May 2017 - 06:13 PM, said

Please write down those words to white paper and give it to sign for many WoT Twitch "celebs'. :)

Edited by armandio, 10 May 2017 - 06:23 PM.

StillNoName #15 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 40109 battles

View PostGkirmathal, on 10 May 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

90% does not visit the forums or reads TAP. So, if a random pleb was platooning with his/her mates and they leave for dinner. Then when said pleb would play a few battles in single man platoon mode, bliss fully unaware of the MM bug....

Above scenario...then what?

Well for starters that is not the criteria is it? the majority of people doing this are people who are starting platoons, have nobody in that platoon at all and are just going into battle whilst sat in an empty platoon.

It's not hard to tell if Jack enters 50 battles today and 50 of them are solo queued inside a platoon then Jack is being an idiot and screwing the system.

John has 50 battles today, 40 of those battles were with Peter and Henry from his clan and 10 of those where solo whilst they sat AFK in the group.

If you're so concerned about people "taking one without someone" then simply hunt down all the people like Skill4ltu. I'd say 99 out of 100 cases of this going on are doing it knowingly, so let the people who are in the second scenario away.. maybe they did intentionally take those 10 battles solo in platoon and knew it.. maybe they didn't.. today they get lucky with a thing we know as "the benefit of the doubt". 

All that must happen here is do two condition checks, 1) who has created a platoon and invited nobody and played battles | 2) who has done this in the last <24 hours whilst this has been going on or a little longer. 

Edited by MaxxGG_II, 10 May 2017 - 06:50 PM.

armandio #16 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 79865 battles

View PostMaxxGG_II, on 10 May 2017 - 07:23 PM, said:

Well for starters that is not the criteria is it? the majority of people doing this are people who are starting platoons, have nobody in that platoon at all and are just going into battle whilst sat in an empty platoon.

It's not hard to tell if Jack enters 50 battles today and 50 of them are solo queued inside a platoon then Jack is being an idiot and screwing the system.

John has 50 battles today, 40 of those battles were with Peter and Henry from his clan and 10 of those where solo whilst they sat AFK in the group.

If you're so concerned about people "taking one without someone" then simply hunt down all the people like Skill4ltu. I'd say 99 out of 100 cases of this going on are genuine, so let the people who are in the second scenario away.. maybe they did intentionally take those 10 battles solo in platoon and knew it.. maybe they didn't.. today they get lucky with a thing we know as "the benefit of the doubt". 

All that must happen here is do two condition checks, 1) who has created a platoon and invited nobody and played battles | 2) who has done this in the last <24 hours whilst this has been going on or a little longer. 

Wargaming easy give perma ban for Team Batles bug exploiting years ago, and bans for T 22 rigging.

I want see witch trials for MM rigging, using "solo" platoons. :teethhappy: Give it to us. WE, HONEST players wanna see "dishonest players blood". :trollface:

Edited by armandio, 10 May 2017 - 06:33 PM.

AlucardPina #17 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 50237 battles
  • [ELCC] ELCC

Well at least when we use Exploit we so we can finaly have a good a fair and mm.

Because the mm of this update its not so good It's not as good as WG say.

If I need to do 10 games and I'm not top.

And its obvious this Exploit  its intentional by wg team  abuses in-game mechanics.

Just like warpacks its intentional by wg team  abuses in-game mechanics.

And they dont go ban.

Now if you use the  Exploit and get  sanctions its a F joke. 

but if you use warpacks/Hacks its ok.

1 more time WG fail hard.

Has been 4 years of decline.

years of  development of premium tanks op  (new generation) so WG can do a quick $$$

4  years of  secret  nerfs/buffs

4  years of  CW, skirmishes and random full of warpacks/Hacks 

GG WG GG.

Continues to kill the game

Codis172 #18 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 29298 battles

View PostMaxxGG_II, on 10 May 2017 - 06:06 PM, said:

Well tbh you can hardly do this by mistake.. who is going to sit solo in a platoon having to confirm they wish to join battle after clicking battle every single time.. its double the work to enter a random battle by staying in the platoon setup solo. Just watch that clip from Skill, he is having to confirm after clicking battle to enter the battle because "not everyone is ready".

Just blanket ban all people who did it for 24 hours, it will raise awareness never to do this again and more importantly streamers and wot 'celebs' shouldn't be showing the whole world HEY LOOK HERE, BROKEN GAME MECHANIC. Included in the ban must be all the streamers and youtube guys who did it also, none of this "I was just testing" bs. If it's possible idk but I'd also disallow all Ace tankers and MoE achieved by said accounts back to when this was first reported. (this bit won't happen I'm sure but the ban could go ahead)

What are you on about, I think you misread my post. Are you aware of the fact that starting a 1 man platoon gives you toptier matches ONLY? It's a bug that gives players who do it an unfair advantage. If players don't read this topic or forum they won't know it's a bannable offence, that is the reason I asked why there isn't a notification ingame or some kind of warning.

As for your measure banning players for 24 hours, why? Will they know the 24 hour ban is for platooning solo and gaining an unfair advantage?

AlucardPina #19 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 50237 battles
  • [ELCC] ELCC

and warpacks dont give a unfair advantage????

StillNoName #20 Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 40109 battles

View PostCodis172, on 10 May 2017 - 05:35 PM, said:

What are you on about, I think you misread my post. Are you aware of the fact that starting a 1 man platoon gives you toptier matches ONLY? It's a bug that gives players who do it an unfair advantage. If players don't read this topic or forum they won't know it's a bannable offence, that is the reason I asked why there isn't a notification ingame or some kind of warning.

As for your measure banning players for 24 hours, why? Will they know the 24 hour ban is for platooning solo and gaining an unfair advantage?

And why the Edited  would you start a 1 man platoon, you would only be starting a 1 MAN PLATOON to use the bug.. you really are that stupid you think innocent people are going to get caught up in this? like my god.. you are destroying my brain cells here.Edited, when you login to platoon tanks alone is the first thing you think  "ohhh I must make a platoon, so I can play solo in the platoon". For what Edited  purpose is anyone making solo platoons? am I missing something here? Why would anyone make a solo platoon to play tanks instead of just pushing the battle button.. maybe it's just a confirmation that indeed the majority of players are Edited. Gtfo out of here with this nonsense, stop trolling. 

looool "will they know the 24 hour ban is for platooning solo" well they can know its for gaining an unfair advantage or if they really are that stupid to make a platoon to play tanks solo ingame then perhaps they need 24 hours out to read up on how the game works. You know the best bit here, is you see these people who are somewhat defending or trying to be devils advocate about this? they are taking part in this bug, that is why they are here spewing nonsense out. Because they have probably used the system to ACE/3 Mark or improve stats on tanks and now don't want to get what should come next. Don't worry, WG won't do anything here.. at the same time someone must point out the obvious here. 

Nobody has any reason to platoon solo*, it makes no sense... ofc other than to abuse this broken game mechanic. 

*Regarding people "taking one" whilst people in their platoon are AFK, please see my previous post.

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks and swearing 

Edited by VMX, 12 May 2017 - 01:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users