You Ask - We Reply! Bulletin 5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

GiveItSomeThought #1 Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 8933 battles
World of Tanks team pls buy the poor map man a new PC even i here in Serbia have a better on then that :D NAd i hope you acomplishe your task in time  :Smile_honoring:

Hat3breeder #2 Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6521 battles
What the hell?

Why are these only about Clan Wars? Am I missing something?
It can't be due to lack of other questions because I myself posted at least a couple of them for crying out loud.

Typical wargaming... so damn typical...

__Joff__ #3 Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:35 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8687 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
Dear devs, when will British tanks be implemented?

Indecisive #4 Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:04 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 34131 battles
  • [HERP] HERP
Hello, here's my question:

Any chance of seeing either of the german L100 guns on a TD (or more of 'em)?

wsatnutter #5 Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:44 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 23973 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
why did you answer only about clan wars when there were dozens of other questions asked that were more important   :arta:

kabilie #6 Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11176 battles
  • [DRAMA] DRAMA
wtf, only clanwar questions... I'm not in a clan, I couldnt care less...

Reavus #7 Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15504 battles
will you ever do anything about the 0% critical hits?

will the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56 ever get the improved penetration it desperately needs?

will the gold fee ever be removed from crew customisation? Overlord has indicated that its rarely used and its easy to see why.

will the tiger and tiger 2 ever be given their accurate, historical speeds? if not, why not??

why do you use victory % to help work out tank balance? why not use damage done and battles survived for a more accurate figure?

and why dedicate an entire You Ask - We Reply! Bulletin to clan wars when the majority of players don't even play it?

Svartmetall #8 Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17995 battles
  • [XVIII] XVIII
Huh? Only Clan Wars answers? Well that's about 1% of your playerbase satisfied, right there...

*sigh*

blacklupos #9 Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 11046 battles
In Soviet Union Clan Wars play you!

Stoch #10 Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:55 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7537 battles
  • [TSKJK] TSKJK
You've disappointed me WG .  <_<

pablozfzw #11 Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:58 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11129 battles
i got a question.

We will get French tanks soon, yep? They will get auto loader yep? So the will get something like a clip, of couple of sheels, that we shoot, and than reload whole clip for a longer time, but we reaload each sheel faster, yep? And what if i wont to shoot he? Do i need to load whole clip of he rounds, or i need to think earlier: load 2 ap, 1 he 1 ap 1 he... or what? How i will be able to change type of ammo, not realoading whole clip, coz it is time consuming?

Will the is7 get the auto loader?

When do you plan to rebuild your match-maker to get us more even enemy, do you plan such a changes?

Will i be able to turn off horns sound, not ignoring all messages from my team mate, and most of all, whos idea was that? To add them in first place.

Whos idea was to release the french tanks line, and abandon us and usrr lines changes?

Whos idea was to focus on french tanks, and not on second td line of current nations?

Is there any plans for lowering amount of arty in random battle?

Is there any more deep plans for new game modes, coz in my opinion new mode where we capture one point, not two, in random battle, with same match-maker, is an old mode, where nothing is changed, coz players most of the time kill each other, and capture points only in lack of time, or chances to get last enemy/s, and still keep to saying, i don't know why, that the match-maker is crappy...

What more premium tanks we will see in future, maby some tier 6 tanks, for more of them in the middle of the tree to make our gameplay even better there...

Will you implement the newst option in online games industry to let us, players decide what maps we wont to play?

and this is all, maby i will get some more idea later, and sorry for my poor english, i was a good student in shool, but that was long time ago, and i do not use english every day :)

wsatnutter #12 Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:42 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 23973 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
sorry another quick question do you realise we the players pay your wages and we would like a broad topic of answers

Captain_Bugsquash #13 Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27113 battles
Strikes me that there are mind-bogglingly obvious questions you don't answer that just about everyone asks - and the only answers I ever seem to see on forums are somewhat sycophantically posed questions that most people couldn't care less about.

Snailsaviour #14 Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:03 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28893 battles
Thx for the wonderful game! I got 2 questions!

1: When will the T44 get the 100mm LB-1 gun?

2: Are there any plans for a more extended personal account details like for instance: which maps you have played on and how many wins and loses
                                                                                       which and how many of a particular tank model you have destroyed!

Comes in handy for knowing what tank model you have to destroy for particular achievements and medals!

Hope I get an answer!
Greets Snails!!

PzKpfwV #15 Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11199 battles
worst Q&A ever. Not one question was interesting. Hey guys at Wargaming, your customers are not mainly clan members who play on this global map. This Q&A is totally useless for 90% of all WoT players
*insert disappointed smiley here*

kampik #16 Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19104 battles
  • [PWNED] PWNED
At least im not alone who was like wtf while reading through,only clan wars answers,sry but it was boring reading  <_<

tristan07 #17 Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:38 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5323 battles

View PostCommunity, on 28 October 2011 - 05:26 PM, said:

Spoiler                     
Titles of books presented on pictures: "Tanks of SS in combat", "Armoured power of Soviet Union (CCCP)". Very accurate lecture! ;)

TigerTr #18 Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 28298 battles
will Mercanary earn gold?

Ragnar_Best_Earl_EU #19 Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:13 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33685 battles

View Postpablozfzw, on 28 October 2011 - 09:58 PM, said:

i got a question.

We will get French tanks soon, yep? They will get auto loader yep? So the will get something like a clip, of couple of sheels, that we shoot, and than reload whole clip for a longer time, but we reaload each sheel faster, yep? And what if i wont to shoot he? Do i need to load whole clip of he rounds, or i need to think earlier: load 2 ap, 1 he 1 ap 1 he... or what? How i will be able to change type of ammo, not realoading whole clip, coz it is time consuming?

Will the is7 get the auto loader?

When do you plan to rebuild your match-maker to get us more even enemy, do you plan such a changes?

Will i be able to turn off horns sound, not ignoring all messages from my team mate, and most of all, whos idea was that? To add them in first place.

Whos idea was to release the french tanks line, and abandon us and usrr lines changes?

Whos idea was to focus on french tanks, and not on second td line of current nations?

Is there any plans for lowering amount of arty in random battle?

Is there any more deep plans for new game modes, coz in my opinion new mode where we capture one point, not two, in random battle, with same match-maker, is an old mode, where nothing is changed, coz players most of the time kill each other, and capture points only in lack of time, or chances to get last enemy/s, and still keep to saying, i don't know why, that the match-maker is crappy...

What more premium tanks we will see in future, maby some tier 6 tanks, for more of them in the middle of the tree to make our gameplay even better there...

Will you implement the newst option in online games industry to let us, players decide what maps we wont to play?

and this is all, maby i will get some more idea later, and sorry for my poor english, i was a good student in shool, but that was long time ago, and i do not use english every day :)

French tanks will arrive this year around end of November/December.

Regarding the autoloader, you will have the chance to fill the entier clip with either HE shells or AP shells, there will be no combinations.

IS-7 getting autoloader? you must be joking...  :blink:

Changes regarding matchmaker have taken place just last week and since then I have been in much more balanced matches.

You will be able to ignore the players that annoy you with their honking. The developers aren't even 100% sure horns will make it in the game.

Nobody is abandoning the US and USSR tank trees as they are being worked on alongside the french tanks.

There is no intention of lowering the number of arties in random matches, however, tracers are making a comeback in a way so artilery will be much easier to spot and pinpoint their location.

New game modes are planned but require a lot of programming and will take quite some time to make it into the game.

New premium tanks will be added regulary, let's hope that some of them will be SPGs

Players will not be able to choose which maps they will play on as that would completely ruin random matches as most people would only play on certain matches and wouldn't even give a chance to some and possibly even refuse to play on new ones.

HighFlyer15 #20 Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20356 battles
  • [INC] INC

View PostNaruto17141, on 28 October 2011 - 06:35 PM, said:

Dear devs, when will British tanks be implemented?
It's been said a THOUSAND times already! Read the darn Development blog!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users