• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

wowarp #1 Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7683 battles
  • [LUCH] LUCH

Storytime

Had my second ever 10 tank kill battle yesterday, which was fun in tier IV battle (El Hall... whatever map... Province map for higher tiers) with my Pz38t (great fun tank).

Was down to 15 health after 2 killS due to a nice arty strike and an error on my part. Still manged 8 more kills 1450ish damage total (jpretty much more than rest of team combined & last man killed) but despite this we lost still lost the battle 13-15...... sigh.

Any other fun high kill battles which you still lost........

TungstenHitman #2 Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:36 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19938 battles

View Postwowarp, on 12 May 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

Any other fun high kill battles which you still lost........

Probably lots but I remember one such battle where I was alone vs 8 tanks in my little Alecto.. I'm not going to make out it was me being great here it was vs noobs and I had binocs, net, rammer and an ko crew about 80% through its camo skill so I feel I had a big advantage.. don't ask how my own team died so fast it just happened lol.. This was on map Steppes, a nice big open map with rocks and depressions and hills.. a good map imo.. anyway I was in the north-east corner and started picking them off as they came looking for me and along with the kills I had already picked up earlier was on 9 kills.. and turned the battle into a 1 vs 1 situation, which was an arty.. very dangerous of course and nowhere to be seen.. was not a noob either he had good kill count and I knew he wasnt a bad player by the way he was gone and didn't cap for the win which I hoped.. was also one of those crazy fast arty.

After about 2 minutes of racing around the map searching for him I eventually heard the sound of the cap, I was so far away and only 30 seconds left.. you might ask why did he cap with no time? a noob? No I think he wanted the win and to lure me in, advertise his general location and take his chances by covering an approach. I got there on time and luckily he was covering the other approach.. LUCKY.. I would be dead otherwise but I was happy to risk all too why not its a game.

I took a snap shot on approach was 5 seconds left, it goes wide.. next shot hits his tracks as the aim circle closes, next shot goes in, and the next (OMG I'm gonna do it!!) match runs out of time with him on 3% hp... NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!! lol.. I'll never forget it..:) 

The thing is though.. I wouldn't have gotten a Pools medal anyway and I didn't get a Radleys either since it doesn't get awarded to under tier5 which is a shame since I've killed 8 tanks a lot with both the Alecto and the Hetzer

Edited by TungstenHitman, 12 May 2017 - 11:43 AM.

Also tagged with Kills

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users