PZ1C Appreciation Thread - Love this Tank!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

SolarflareGrenraven #1 Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19974 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

Hi guys,

I have recently started a love affair with this little German Tier 3 tank, so much fun to play and i wanted to share this with you.

If you are interested in seeing one of my ace tanker games in this tank please see below :

As you will also notice i am uploading a few videos of games and i also want to do some tutorials for new players from the point of view of an average player.. I am not a pro gamer or anything but i enjoy

world of tanks and want to try to help improve the less capable players out there so if you could subscribe to my channel and share it would be much appreciated.

Also if you have any ideas for video topics to help train up new players i am all ears!

Thanks,

Solarflare

Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:08 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 42104 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSolarflareGrenraven, on 14 May 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

Hi guys,

I have recently started a love affair with this little German Tier 3 tank, so much fun to play and i wanted to share this with you.

If you are interested in seeing one of my ace tanker games in this tank please see below :

As you will also notice i am uploading a few videos of games and i also want to do some tutorials for new players from the point of view of an average player.. I am not a pro gamer or anything but i enjoy

world of tanks and want to try to help improve the less capable players out there so if you could subscribe to my channel and share it would be much appreciated.

Also if you have any ideas for video topics to help train up new players i am all ears!

Thanks,

Solarflare

Agreed, awesome little vehicle.

Can't decide if I prefer it or it's bigger brothers (Luchs etc)

Headless_Rooster #3 Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11179 battles
  • [WUN-2] WUN-2

Gotta love the PzIC

We have PzIC tank racing grand prix style on Himmelsdorf every Sunday in W-UNI - you can shoot on the 2nd lap :playing:  brilliant fun :D

Erwin_Von_Braun #4 Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:43 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 42104 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHeadless_Rooster, on 15 May 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

Gotta love the PzIC

We have PzIC tank racing grand prix style on Himmelsdorf every Sunday in W-UNI - you can shoot on the 2nd lap :playing:  brilliant fun :D

It is good to know that fun is still possible in this game :)

CaptainThunderWalker #5 Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18937 battles

The Pz I c has one downside though - you risk encountering Pz II Js and cannot touch them which I see more often lately.

But yeah, it definately got a LOT better now it sees much less Tier V. Previously I preferred the Pz II G, as that one was still very potent in Tier V matches, but currently I think the Pz I C is overall better. However, despite that, the other German Panzers (the Pz III E and the aforementioned Pz II G) are still very powerful on Tier III and can easily deal a lot of damage with their guns.

Erwin_Von_Braun #6 Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:27 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 42104 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostCaptainThunderWalker, on 17 May 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

The Pz I c has one downside though - you risk encountering Pz II Js and cannot touch them which I see more often lately.

But yeah, it definately got a LOT better now it sees much less Tier V. Previously I preferred the Pz II G, as that one was still very potent in Tier V matches, but currently I think the Pz I C is overall better. However, despite that, the other German Panzers (the Pz III E and the aforementioned Pz II G) are still very powerful on Tier III and can easily deal a lot of damage with their guns.

Aye, that has happened on a couple of occasions - best I could do was run circles around him, make him focus on me whilst someone with a bigger gun finishes him off.

PowJay #7 Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:30 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38579 battles

At this precise moment I am on a PC which continually gets totally messed up with graphics and will only play YouTube videos after a restart and then won't work later. It doesn't bother me much as I mainly play WoT and surf the forums on this machine. The problem right now, however, is that I can't watch the video!

I have been looking for crew training information for the Pz IC. Normally I would use the Wiki, but the page is messed up and also out of date with regard to MM. I can't see any information on crew training.

Normally, I would use 6th sense and camo as a priority, but the Pz IC is usually running like mad around enemy vehicles, always spotted- so camo and 6th sense is useless as a first skill in these circumstances. I thought about Recon (to make it more versatile) and off-road driving, for obvious reasons. I thought about Smooth ride, but the gun isn't that accurate anyway. With only two crew to train, I have never been more confused.

What is your setup, OP? Or anyone else for that matter.

Cheers. :great:

Orkbert #8 Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27342 battles

View PostPowJay, on 22 July 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

What is your setup, OP? Or anyone else for that matter.

Cheers. :great:

The crew of my Pz.I C (or rather the duo) :teethhappy:

Have started with Brother-in-arms, and since I used it to scout in those tierV matches it will no longer see :( my commander got Sixth Sense as second skill and learns currently camouflage as third skill; the driver has camouflage as second skill and currently learns off-road driving as third skill.

Granted, once you start shooting camouflage ain't much useful especially since you got to get rather close for the guns to be doing anything, but it will help you getting closer unnoticed and/or you might be able to slip through the lines and start doin' a Pasucci on their Arty.

For equipment I have installed:

- improved ventilation (which nicely stacks with Brother-in-arms)

- optics (it is always nice to see them before they see you even if you plan to YOLO)

- and lastly, enhanced suspension. You want to keep that IC running and that extra durability for the tracks often makes the difference between being able to run into hard cover or getting immobilized out in the open. Also reduced damage from falling if you accidentally made a jump from racing over a ridge (or maybe you jumped deliberately, it's a Pz.IC after all) :B

For the consumables, a small medkit, a small repair set and a large medkit. The latter one rarely ever used, just on board for the passive bonus. Occasionally, when I feel like blowing some more credits I swap the large medkit with 100 Octane to get a bit more engine power (better turret rotation ain't bad either given that we usually shoot on the move and in many matches you can afford 100 Octane and still make a profit, only with 105 Octane and/or Chocolate things get a bit tricky)

PowJay #9 Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:06 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38579 battles
Thank you. :great:

Tazilon #10 Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 966 battles
I, personally, deeply appreciate all those Pz 1 Cs out there as fighting against them provides me extremely easy-to-get XP.

iuytr #11 Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10955 battles
They are flipping over onto their sides and back a lot more than they used to.

Edited by iuytr, 12 November 2017 - 01:41 PM.

Erwin_Von_Braun #12 Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:41 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 42104 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postiuytr, on 12 November 2017 - 12:41 PM, said:

They are flipping over onto their sides and back a lot more than they used to.

I thought that was just me being dumb.:facepalm:

Rokim #13 Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28489 battles
am....correct me if im wrong  A: this tank going 80kmh B: his doing 250 dmg in 2 sec? C: he kills other tier 3 in less than 2 sec? D: dpm is what 4k?  With this rate t62 should shoot on 0.50 sec to kill another tier x in same time.What the actual fuk was that seriusly? before u fart u are already dead&loading garage phahahahahah mada f. 4k dpm rofl

ederfe #14 Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16776 battles

View PostRokim, on 26 March 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

am....correct me if im wrong  A: this tank going 80kmh B: his doing 250 dmg in 2 sec? C: he kills other tier 3 in less than 2 sec? D: dpm is what 4k?  With this rate t62 should shoot on 0.50 sec to kill another tier x in same time.What the actual fuk was that seriusly? before u fart u are already dead&loading garage phahahahahah mada f. 4k dpm rofl

Dpm is ~ 1500

steview162 #15 Posted 26 March 2018 - 03:44 PM

Brigadier

• Clan Diplomat
  • 37440 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
The only fly in the ointment is the ease you flip over. But even that is fun. Especially when you land back on the tracks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users