I have an idea for a future WG multiplayer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KillingJoker #1 Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31152 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

I have been thinking about this for a while but i do not have the knoledge or the money to develop such thing...

Imagine this concept, a game like world of tanks, 15 vs 15, similar mechanics, similar physics, but instead of having WW2 and post vehicles

the game would be based in completely modular machines that players would create... 

imagine a game where you could create your own tank based on a sandbox modular system... where you had a limited number of modules and values per each module, but allowing players to have the freedom to either create their own "tool"

i dont think this is impossible, you could design machines based in blocks of modules, like tracks, hull pieces and turret, the same with gun

you could limit the amount of blocks per tier, forcing players to create balanced machines to archieve results,

if you dont see the picture of what i am trying to explain... imagine Lego's, a game where you could create your own "legos" to play...

the values of armour would depend on values of each "piece" and so on.... more well armored tanks or tanks with more pieces would be naturaly more slower and vice-versa, you would have a limited number of pieces per tier to build a vehicle, but your criativity would be "key" to 

make also your gameplay better, ano not just the way you played...

Eaglax #2 Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:10 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18973 battles

such games already exist, reddit-list

I imagine it's a nightmare to balance such games in a way that not only a few possibilities are viable. I also don't think that it's neccessary for WOT since it has more than enough completely different tanks to chose from...

I would rather like WG to concentrate on WOT!

Edited by Eaglax, 16 May 2017 - 01:17 PM.

Laatikkomafia #3 Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:59 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 21315 battles
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P

Imagine a game, just like WoT, but with no arty.

I might even play it, if it had a monthly subscription. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users