Jump to content


For Super Pershing players


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

DragonH19 #1 Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18615 battles
  • 862
  • [FE_PT] FE_PT
  • Member since:
    06-05-2012

Hi guys!

I'm about to hit the 2nd Mark Of Excelence (atm at 83,50%).

I would like to kindly ask you, how much dmg i need to make, minimum, to start climbing from 85 till i get my way to 95%.

Thanks!

Edited

 

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate content 


Edited by VMX, 17 May 2017 - 10:51 AM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:33 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 42234 battles
  • 5,911
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

I'd delete that pic if I were u comrade.

Forum mods won't like it.

I got censored recently for using the word 'castrate' :ohmy:



Warzey #3 Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 58997 battles
  • 995
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011
You could look it up at vbaddict, you might need to upload your dossier file.

antoine130 #4 Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:05 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7877 battles
  • 436
  • [1-OB] 1-OB
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012
around 2.5k combined for 3 marks (realistically around 2k)

Edited by antoine130, 16 May 2017 - 07:07 PM.


RamRaid90 #5 Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:38 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 24382 battles
  • 6,874
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

Just keep plugging, it changes all the time

 

If you perform consistantly well it will come. Don't try to farm MoEs as you will do more harm to your teams than good.


Edited by RamRaid90, 16 May 2017 - 07:39 PM.


marin151 #6 Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 47807 battles
  • 162
  • [HOOL] HOOL
  • Member since:
    11-11-2014

View PostDragonH19, on 16 May 2017 - 04:03 PM, said:

Hi guys!

I'm about to hit the 2nd Mark Of Excelence (atm at 83,50%).

I would like to kindly ask you, how much dmg i need to make, minimum, to start climbing from 85 till i get my way to 95%.

Thanks!

 

spershing so fun and so good that i stoped playing it soon as i got T25 pilot....

JohnHusky #7 Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:32 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 30383 battles
  • 69
  • Member since:
    02-20-2011

Impressive. I literally hate the tank. And i cant stop giggling when they either are the first to die or dont seem to make it into battle before the game is over :trollface:

 

But anyhow, good luck with your achievement :)



DragonH19 #8 Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18615 battles
  • 862
  • [FE_PT] FE_PT
  • Member since:
    06-05-2012

View PostWarzey, on 16 May 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

You could look it up at vbaddict, you might need to upload your dossier file.

i already got that! but the dossier doesnt update! idk why

 

View Postmarin151, on 16 May 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

 

spershing so fun and so good that i stoped playing it soon as i got T25 pilot....

 

really? SP is so bad that i have been stomping T25 Pilots......how strange....
 

View PostJohnHusky, on 16 May 2017 - 07:32 PM, said:

Impressive. I literally hate the tank. And i cant stop giggling when they either are the first to die or dont seem to make it into battle before the game is over :trollface:

 

But anyhow, good luck with your achievement :)

 

don't be so mean xD
 

Somnorila #9 Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:03 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 57522 battles
  • 2,193
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

View Postmarin151, on 16 May 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

 

spershing so fun and so good that i stoped playing it soon as i got T25 pilot....

 

Whaaaaaat...Pilot is so bad compared to SP that it's not even funny. Same gun crappier APCR, has full MM, no armor, meh mobility and speed. If maybe it would had very good turret armor or at least like Pershing then maybe it would mean something.If you could sell premiums for gold it would had been gone from my garage long ago. 

 



Obsessive_Compulsive #10 Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:54 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 28747 battles
  • 8,481
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostSomnorila, on 17 May 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

 

Whaaaaaat...Pilot is so bad compared to SP that it's not even funny. Same gun crappier APCR, has full MM, no armor, meh mobility and speed. If maybe it would had very good turret armor or at least like Pershing then maybe it would mean something.If you could sell premiums for gold it would had been gone from my garage long ago. 

 

 

what are you smoking?

cu_chulainn_ #11 Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 46042 battles
  • 1,013
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014

View PostDragonH19, on 16 May 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

Hi guys!

I'm about to hit the 2nd Mark Of Excelence (atm at 83,50%).

I would like to kindly ask you, how much dmg i need to make, minimum, to start climbing from 85 till i get my way to 95%.

Thanks!

Edited

 

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate content 

Gl with it I gave up on it, was up to 93% three times but could never get enough good games to make that 95%


Edited by cu_chulainn_, 17 May 2017 - 11:02 AM.


VMX #12 Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:20 AM

    Corporal

  • Guest
  • 8509 battles
  • 138
  • Member since:
    08-17-2011

Hi,

 

This topic is moved to 'In-game Vehicles- American Vehicles-Heavy Tanks' section.

 

Thank you,

VMX



p33l0x #13 Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:48 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25041 battles
  • 207
  • Member since:
    01-18-2012

SP's not as strong as it used to be, especially with the new "special MM" which makes it see tier 9 90%~ish of the time.

I've swapped vents for optics in my mine and use it to farm track and spot damage these days. Percentages going up from 85% again (have already 3 marked it)



Somnorila #14 Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:19 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 57522 battles
  • 2,193
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

View PostConor_Notorious_McGregor, on 17 May 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

 

what are you smoking?

 

Well nothing. Tobacco is pure crapand THC is cleaner, healthier and way more appealing to be inserted in your system through cakes. But never mind as the only drugs i consume are sugar and porn.

Now, what do you mean? If you like Pilot then who am i to tell you you shouldn't play it? But from my experience playing Pershing, SP and Pilot i concluded that Pilot is at the bottom. With better turret armor or higher ability to move around it would be pretty nice but in the state it is now it doesn't compare to the other two i spoke earlier. It's not unplayable but it lacks that certain something. It's just a bland filler that compared to SP is utterly garbage.



Mav75 #15 Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:34 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33687 battles
  • 1,764
  • [-ZER0] -ZER0
  • Member since:
    10-04-2013

View PostVMX, on 17 May 2017 - 12:20 PM, said:

Hi,

 

This topic is moved to 'In-game Vehicles- American Vehicles-Heavy Tanks' section.

 

Thank you,

VMX

 

The SuperPershing is a Medium Tank. Just saying. :hiding:

DragonH19 #16 Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:30 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18615 battles
  • 862
  • [FE_PT] FE_PT
  • Member since:
    06-05-2012

View PostMav75, on 17 May 2017 - 11:34 AM, said:

 

The SuperPershing is a Medium Tank. Just saying. :hiding:

 

xD just noticed that!

I'm glad that even WG knows that SP is a heavy tank disguised as a medium....eheh



Obsessive_Compulsive #17 Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:27 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 28747 battles
  • 8,481
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostSomnorila, on 17 May 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

 

Well nothing. Tobacco is pure crapand THC is cleaner, healthier and way more appealing to be inserted in your system through cakes. But never mind as the only drugs i consume are sugar and porn.

Now, what do you mean? If you like Pilot then who am i to tell you you shouldn't play it? But from my experience playing Pershing, SP and Pilot i concluded that Pilot is at the bottom. With better turret armor or higher ability to move around it would be pretty nice but in the state it is now it doesn't compare to the other two i spoke earlier. It's not unplayable but it lacks that certain something. It's just a bland filler that compared to SP is utterly garbage.

 

Must be the top of your head then.

ExclamationMark #18 Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16785 battles
  • 4,171
  • [IDEAD] IDEAD
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
I can't remember what it took me to get 3rd mark (wouldn't be relevant anyway as requirements change), but I got to 100% with 2.9k damage and whatever assist I could.

sovazg_destroyer #19 Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:00 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 10002 battles
  • 99
  • [TAHA] TAHA
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

View PostVMX, on 17 May 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

Hi,

 

This topic is moved to 'In-game Vehicles- American Vehicles-Heavy Tanks' section.

 

Thank you,

VMX

what a bot ;) sp heavy tank ..gg :)



MR_FIAT #20 Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:30 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20699 battles
  • 1,618
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
  • Member since:
    05-16-2015

View PostVMX, on 17 May 2017 - 11:20 AM, said:

Hi,

 

This topic is moved to 'In-game Vehicles- American Vehicles-Heavy Tanks' section.

 

Thank you,

VMX

 

Uhm, Admin? you know this is a medium tank right? :hiding:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users