2 replies to this topic

Ulicum #1 Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39588 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

https://www.eventbri...ets-34654205662

Block Quote

Hi game industry friends! Wargaming.net is organizing a big bang in Finland, and you’re invited!

Join us for an evening at the Parola Tank Museum, where we’ll have a truly memorable evening with food, drinks, live music, games and tanks. There will be buses organized by your local IGDA Finland hubs to help you get there. Follow your local IGDA Finland communication channels for more information.

The MC of the night will be none other than Jone Nikula, truly a man of metal. Happoradio will be performing live followed by the DJ of the night, DJ Alex Mattson.

The sponsors crew will include a number of company VIPs including the company founder and CEO Victor Kislyi, who will be giving the opening speech. There will be plenty of opportunities to network with the VIPs.

Register now in Eventbrite, the first 250 people who sign up will get a WG-Gift bag -- handy for all that swag!. Naturally there will be plenty of food and drinks for everyone.

Please note:

• This is a Wargaming party. You don’t have to be IGDA Finland member to participate.
  • You have to be 18 to participate
  • Preregistration is required

note: I do not personally have anything to do with this, just noticed this and decided to give heads up because I have low expectations of WG themselves communicating with players....

Edited by Ulicum, 17 May 2017 - 03:14 PM.

Nokkeli #2 Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17706 battles
  • [SWEDH] SWEDH

Well i was going to visit the museum anyways so see you there then i guess. :great:

And if anyone needs a free ride then register here: https://www.igda.fi/...on-registration

Edited by Nokkeli, 22 May 2017 - 08:10 PM.

Nokkeli #3 Posted 07 June 2017 - 03:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17706 battles
  • [SWEDH] SWEDH

Well that was a nice party. Free beer the entire night and it was actually some good beer. 

I talked for a bit with Thaine Lynman, the product director of WoT, mostly about beer but also a bit about ranked battles and what i got from that conversation is that the rewards for the mode will remain as they are, until they have fixed whats wrong with the mode itself. Don't quote me on this because at this point i was pretty drunk and it was very noisy at the event but i think he did mention something about the MM being one of the problems. I guess only time will tell whats going to change.

Then i went on to talk with Victor Kislyi (mostly about beer again) until my phone died and had to find a charger. I asked if he had a one, he did not but what he did have was a code for a Type 59 so that was ok too i guess :D

Also got an access key to some new closed beta game, i have not tried it yet but i suspect total war arena. Now i will go back to suffering from the effects of drinking too much alcohol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users