Another Chrysler K thread (with a different perspective)

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Strappster #81 Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:16 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19621 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostNazgarth, on 19 May 2017 - 10:07 PM, said:

So no you couldn't keep up and ignore any valid argument against you which proves you wrong. Just like the points originally made by Brumbarr on page 1.

Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about. You keep bringing up random points then dropping them as soon as I show you that you're wrong, then you claim that I'm ignoring arguments. Is this part of that 61% admitting you're wrong that you're so proud of?

No you take your type or any tier 6 or 7 and magically shoot him from the side, in reality what will happen is you'll be in a tank which isn't a crowmwell or light tank and get destroyed by him and quit back to garage wondering if WG knows what balance means.

What part of "try to" is confusing you?

How many have you played? exactly a [edited]none argument.

As I thought. We've likely seen the same reviews, read the same articles but only one of us is capable of being objective when presented with new information. And I'm more than 61% sure it isn't you.

Strappster #82 Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:18 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19621 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postbasin79, on 19 May 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

I'm buying it. It looks (as in the way it looks) phenomenal. I'm sure once it hits the live server it will be dealt with by opponents. Especially will me commanding it.

I'll be interested to see what you think. :)

Nazgarth #83 Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27032 battles

View PostStrappster, on 19 May 2017 - 11:16 PM, said:

Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about. You keep bringing up random points then dropping them as soon as I show you that you're wrong, then you claim that I'm ignoring arguments. Is this part of that 61% admitting you're wrong that you're so proud of?

What part of "try to" is confusing you?

As I thought. We've likely seen the same reviews, read the same articles but only one of us is capable of being objective when presented with new information. And I'm more than 61% sure it isn't you.

That's for sure, your really do have no idea.

Random points? how is bringing up the original post of you going round the side in your highly mobile light, relevant when talking about the vast majority of tier 6s and 7 not being able to do jack against the front of this thing? That's the kind of point you bring up, totally irrelevant ones.

LOL so you'll "try to" in your slow tanks, against a tank with medium tank mobility and team support, let me know how well that goes.

No you just don't know how to interpret what you've seen, why do I have to point out IS3 will be unreliable at penning angled LFP for example? because you don't understand the difference from having 248mm pen to 230mm pen, its the difference in chance of penning Chrysler in the angled LFP of 70% to 40%.

Edit: I will retract that last comment as it was unnecessarily rude, my apologies.

Edited by Nazgarth, 19 May 2017 - 11:50 PM.

Strappster #84 Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:55 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19621 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostNazgarth, on 19 May 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

Edit: I will retract that last comment as it was unnecessarily rude, my apologies.

And I'll consider it to be water under the bridge, part of a robust debate.

I'd like to draw a line under this and agree to disagree. We've entertained the crowds in the colosseum all evening, let's move on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users