• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

Asghaad #21 Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:54 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 13273 battles
  • [PPDCZ] PPDCZ

View PostTaHko3d, on 20 May 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

Suggestion to WG, - cut off that whiny b for good and strike his youtube channel. Make an example for all the rest of whiny b-s.

oh yes please do, if you thing there is a shitstorm about the issue now when the strike was only a threat, just wait on how bad it will be when its about actual misuse of copyright strike system, which by the way is illegal and can be sued ...

PauI #22 Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:58 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24876 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 20 May 2017 - 05:55 AM, said:

You have no idea what freedom of speech is.

Hint: Don't confuse it with the freedom to talk crap, because that one doesn't exist.

dear troll i do have a very good idea what i am talking about, what is crap to you dear wg bolshevik supporter is truth to someone else, if you have an opinion no one should stop you for saying it, so feel free to continue your bolshevik support....men's gotta eat....be well

Edited by PauI, 20 May 2017 - 07:59 AM.

RamRaid90 #23 Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:59 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20535 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostPauI, on 20 May 2017 - 03:57 AM, said:

he can do whatever the fck he pleases, like your trolling.....you could shut the fck up ...or not ..... like can be seen above....you got the idea now about the freedom of speech?

Most people do, but clearly you don't.

Freedome of speech does not mean Freedom to insult.

jabster #24 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:16 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12532 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostPauI, on 20 May 2017 - 06:58 AM, said:

dear troll i do have a very good idea what i am talking about, what is crap to you dear wg bolshevik supporter is truth to someone else, if you have an opinion no one should stop you for saying it, so feel free to continue your bolshevik support....men's gotta eat....be well

So anyone who disagrees with you is denounced not just as a shill but also a troll. I can see you're a strong supporter of freedom of speech.

Kreshow #25 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:23 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 51035 battles

View PostRamRaid90, on 20 May 2017 - 07:59 AM, said:

Most people do, but clearly you don't.

Freedome of speech does not mean Freedom to insult.

He has the right to use his words, you can choose to listen to him or not. I joined his stream once and it was soo stupid that I ended up hating him. But in this case he is right and he is voicing his opinion  (in his retarded way).

You cannot limit people in voicing their opinions you can only control whether you listen to them or not. If you get easily insulted don't go to his channel and don't listen to what he has to say (that's what I did).

I am sick of people whining I am insulted by this I am insulted by that? Where does it end? So yeah I AM INSULTED BY YOU BEING INSULTED ALL THE TIME, SO PLEASE STOP BEING INSULTED BECAUSE IT INSULTS ME.

PauI #26 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:25 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24876 battles

good morning to you too jabster...i see you are well coordinated :))...just kidding...or maybe not :P.....if i say you are wg fanboys is this bad? should i stop? is it insulting?

Anyways a great man said once "i will fight until the end so that you have the right not to agree with me". So feel free to express yourselfs dear fanboys and stop bitching like sissy girls, take it like boys at list if men are out of the question.....sirfoch was saing stronk language...is not for everyone...

Edited by PauI, 20 May 2017 - 08:26 AM.

RamRaid90 #27 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:33 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20535 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKreshow, on 20 May 2017 - 07:23 AM, said:

He has the right to use his words, you can choose to listen to him or not. I joined his stream once and it was soo stupid that I ended up hating him. But in this case he is right and he is voicing his opinion  (in his retarded way).

You cannot limit people in voicing their opinions you can only control whether you listen to them or not. If you get easily insulted don't go to his channel and don't listen to what he has to say (that's what I did).

I am sick of people whining I am insulted by this I am insulted by that? Where does it end? So yeah I AM INSULTED BY YOU BEING INSULTED ALL THE TIME, SO PLEASE STOP BEING INSULTED BECAUSE IT INSULTS ME.

Who said I am insulted by anything? Basic reading and comprehension seems absent for most of this forum.

It's called having a varied vocabulary/being educated. You can express an opinion, even a negative one, without resorting to name calling. The fact you resort to petty name calling simply means your point has no merit.

anonym_kL7qtn3e52MB #28 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:34 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 0 battles

Here is a little snippet with limitations on freedom of speech.

I use Chrome (browser) which has a translation option for webpages.

If you are really interested, you can use that.

TL;DR  80 hours of community service or up to €450 fines if you discriminate, insult, incite hate/violence in The Netherlands (which is a rather liberal country, concerning rights and freedom etc.)

https://www.trouw.nl...et-op~a4e2087b/

Freedom of speech protects you from prosecution by your government (you are allowed to disagree with your government)

It doesn't cover more. It doesn't give you the right to say whatever you want to say.

And the Netherlands is not the only country who have convicted someone (recently) for inciting hate/violence etc.

Do whatever you want tot do with this info.

but don't call "Free speech"  free, or think it is UNLIMITED

wsatnutter #29 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:39 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 24380 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Gather the pitchforks and burning torches for Monday is coming 

ZlatanArKung #30 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:42 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View PostSpek_en_Bonen, on 20 May 2017 - 08:34 AM, said:

Here is a little snippet with limitations on freedom of speech.

I use Chrome (browser) which has a translation option for webpages.

If you are really interested, you can use that.

TL;DR  80 hours of community service or up to €450 fines if you discriminate, insult, incite hate/violence in The Netherlands (which is a rather liberal country, concerning rights and freedom etc.)

https://www.trouw.nl...et-op~a4e2087b/

Freedom of speech protects you from prosecution by your government (you are allowed to disagree with your government)

It doesn't cover more. It doesn't give you the right to say whatever you want to say.

And the Netherlands is not the only country who have convicted someone (recently) for inciting hate/violence etc.

Do whatever you want tot do with this info.

but don't call "Free speech"  free, or think it is UNLIMITED

I can also say X company is doing a bad job at this and that and I believe doing this would be better without getting prosecuted.

But I can't spread lies about company, like claiming WG uses Child Labour and other slaves only to enrichen Serb.

jabster #31 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:42 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12532 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostPauI, on 20 May 2017 - 07:25 AM, said:

good morning to you too jabster...i see you are well coordinated :))...just kidding...or maybe not :P.....if i say you are wg fanboys is this bad? should i stop? is it insulting?

Anyways a great man said once "i will fight until the end so that you have the right not to agree with me". So feel free to express yourselfs dear fanboys and stop bitching like sissy girls, take it like boys at list if men are out of the question.....sirfoch was saing stronk language...is not for everyone...

Yet again you have no argument. Here have another internet.

Jigabachi #32 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:48 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostPauI, on 20 May 2017 - 07:58 AM, said:

dear troll

Sooo... what exactly makes me a troll? Disagreeing with your majesty? Trying to educate you?

Block Quote

i do have a very good idea what i am talking about,

You don't, which you once again show with this post full of insults and dumb presumptions. That's why I wrote that comment. 

Block Quote

what is crap to you dear wg [...] supporter is truth to someone else,

I see that you really enjoy using your imaginary freedom to talk crap. Now I'm a troll and [something that will soon be removed], great!

Now feel free to elaborate how the hell my post makes me a WG supporter, because I didn't write ANYTHING about that case that could count as an opinion. Learn to read. And to think.

Block Quote

if you have an opinion no one should stop you for saying it, so feel free to continue your bolshevik support....men's gotta eat....be well

See? You didn't even get the point. At all.

Ehhh... you special people are really tiresome.

Again, in very simple words, so that even people like you get it: There is a huge difference between

"In my opinion, this and that is bad."

and

"You f&($/&)§ing a%&/$oles, go f$=)/(k yourself with your sh/%$§t."

If you can't see that, you really should stop arguing in discussions like this, you just make things more complicated. Oh... and grow up.

Edited by Jigabachi, 20 May 2017 - 08:50 AM.

RamRaid90 #33 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:48 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20535 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostZlatanArKung, on 20 May 2017 - 07:42 AM, said:

I can also say X company is doing a bad job at this and that and I believe doing this would be better without getting prosecuted.

But I can't spread lies about company, like claiming WG uses Child Labour and other slaves only to enrichen Serb.

I don't think anyone disagrees with Fochs opinion. I haven't seen one person who said he was wrong.

However, being a representative of a company you have a certain way to behave. Shouting and screaming profanities in your video because you don't like something is not that way.

thiextar #34 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15395 battles

View PostRamRaid90, on 20 May 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

I don't think anyone disagrees with Fochs opinion. I haven't seen one person who said he was wrong.

However, being a representative of a company you have a certain way to behave. Shouting and screaming profanities in your video because you don't like something is not that way.

But he never asked wargaming to become a representative, they just made him one. What was he supposed to do, turn down free preview accounts and giveaways? The man has balls to stand up to wargaming, something which cannot be said about most wot youtubers.

jabster #35 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:52 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12532 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postthiextar, on 20 May 2017 - 07:51 AM, said:

But he never asked wargaming to become a representative, they just made him one. What was he supposed to do, turn down free preview accounts and giveaways? The man has balls to stand up to wargaming, something which cannot be said about most wot youtubers.

He could have declined the offer I assume?

ZlatanArKung #36 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:56 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View PostRamRaid90, on 20 May 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

Foch wasn't employed by Wg.

They had some Cc thing, which isn't employment.

I have no clue about how CC project works and what is included, or how the affilitation works.

But I would never see a CC is a representative of WG. They are just guys WG gives stuff to get reviewed and hope will project a good image of the company.

Kreshow #37 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:59 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 51035 battles

View PostRamRaid90, on 20 May 2017 - 08:33 AM, said:

It's called having a varied vocabulary/being educated.

You need to understand that in some parts of the world/society people use that kind of language and that is their absolute right.

With your high moral standards and your high education, you probably don't hang with people like that and that is absolutely fine, I have 0 issues with that. You have the right to choose your friends and your social circles.  What bothers me is that you are trying to force your standards on other people which is not OK. Judging people based on the richness of their vocabulary and on their education just makes you an elitist. I have more issues with limiting people's freedom of expression than with insults being a part of someone's dictionary.

PauI #38 Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:14 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24876 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 20 May 2017 - 07:48 AM, said:

If you can't see that, you really should stop arguing in discussions like this, you just make things more complicated. Oh... and grow up.

Jigabachi, I can say whatever I want ..... you do not have to agree you know....of course everything I say is personal opinion...i assumed you ware able to see that

Regarding the troll :)) man...you really know how to put yourself in funny situations.....have a look below at your numbers

• 16808 battles
  • 13,716 posts

this speaks for itself.....one if this days you will have more trolls than matches.....

BTW Jabster here is doing a far better job than you

• 11670 battles
  • 15,824 posts

all the best and keep up the good work...:P

Edited by PauI, 20 May 2017 - 09:17 AM.

magkiln #39 Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22581 battles
  • [EKKE] EKKE

View PostSixDasherr, on 20 May 2017 - 02:14 AM, said:

Because there is no © infringement, as the footage of gameplay he uses falls under fair-use. Other companies have tried to sue youtubers when they did not like their opinions, and lost.

Check Jim Sterling's channel, he went through this for a bad review he did on another game, and he won. This is the same guy doing a review of WG on monday, by the way. I guess Phelan will have his cheeks puckered up all weekend in anticipation of the shitestorm he has created.

One problem with that: Fair use is not a universal concept. It would depend on where the trial would take place.

jabster #40 Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:23 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12532 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostPauI, on 20 May 2017 - 08:14 AM, said:

Jigabachi, I can say whatever I want ..... you do not have to agree you know....of course everything I say is personal opinion...i assumed you ware able to see that

Regarding the troll :)) man...you really know how to put yourself in funny situations.....have a look below at your numbers

• 16808 battles
  • 13,716 posts

this speaks for itself.....one if this days you will have more trolls than matches.....

BTW Jabster here is doing a far better job than you

• 11670 battles
  • 15,824 posts

all the best and keep up the good work...:P

Brilliant argument. You've really got us there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users