• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ajrobs1 #1 Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 38818 battles
  • [KTTP] KTTP

where are PC gamers new maps

WG are more interested in getting players on console playing, hence why console players have 8 nice looking maps more than PC users, typical WG crap, just because they have a captive audience on PC they treat us like crap, who cares about HD tanks although the HD maps may change how they play slightly so this could be good, i cant see why they cannot just port the console maps over and give us something new, it will need working on but they make enough from the game to employ more programmers, the console only maps put PILSEN to shame, WG pull your finger out and give us new map content

magkiln #2 Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [EKKE] EKKE
There is a technical reason for it. Consoles all have the same system specs. PCs don't, so making a map that all PCs can render is a lot tougher. Especially for a game like WOT that has its biggest player base in Russia, where most people have lousy computers. That said, we definitely need more maps. Even more, we need maps without corridors.

Ajrobs1 #3 Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 38818 battles
  • [KTTP] KTTP

the pc is so scaleable so i dont think that argument stands up

they aint anymore detailed tahn the ones we have currently just that they have moe choice, i dont want fanck weather effects just more new maps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users