just going to say what has to be said

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

svenie45 #1 Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1024 battles

wow, the last time i logged in on the forum was ..... 5 years ago....

so i heard that you guys threatend a youtuber because he didn't wanted to take  a video down.

im going to ignore the ''be nice and nice language'' rules because this is Edited

Edited. I DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME, BUT ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO BE THE SAME IGNORENT Edited THAT GAIJIN ARE??? YOU IDI#TS Edited. IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUTH THIS ABOMINATION OF A GAME, THAN LET THEM SPEAK, BECAUSE THIS GAME NEEDS ALL THE IMPROVEMENTS IT CAN GET. IF A TANK IS PAY TO WIN, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO (nerf it). YOU UTTER Edited. ARE YOU JOKING? ARE YOU GOING TO STRIKE YOUTUBERS NOW JUST AS GAIJIN DID? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT? ADD A MODIFICATION FOR THE IS6 AND MAKE IT TIER 2? ROB PLAYERS OF THEIR FREE SPEACH? ARE YOU GUYS INSAIN? IF A FUTURE TANK IS PAY TO WIN, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO, AND YOU SHOULD NOT SILENCE THEM. INSTEAD YOU CAN SAY: ooh well, we saw his video, and we realized what we did wrong. we will not take down the video, and instead change the tank to show that we DO care abouth our community, unlike gaijin WHO Edited MUTE EVERYONE.

you utter Edited  are doing this wrong, you utter Edited  are going the wrong way. you Edited  are becoming gaijin.Edited. wargaming is a great developer, with a bad game. DO NOT BECOME LIKE GAIJIN. TRY TO ADRESS PEOPLE THEIR CONCERNS AND LISTEN TO THEM INSTEAD. the tank (whatever the name was) hasn't even been added yet, its still in beta testing (somewhat). 

and you can see im concerned because i MADE TIME to reset my password and come online to write this. i will be perfectly fine if you guys take this down. (im not braking any language rules, i did every single curse word with #)

i hope this might make you think, or the Edited  you guys are going to get now the mighty jingles his video is up abouth this. no, do not ask him to take it down, he will post another one telling that you guys threatend. this is bs.

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks and swearing 

Edited by VMX, 22 May 2017 - 10:14 AM.

JohnnyDurp #2 Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23052 battles

First time post in the forums ever and adding my 2 cents.

These latest developments are well documented on the internet and caused lots of negative vibes.

The threat a WG employee made to abuse YT rules was wrong and has caused a lot of resent.

As a customer I will refrain from spending money for 30 days.

As to WG, you can do better, way more better. (Don't become like Gajin.)

svenie45 #3 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1024 battles

wargaming is atm like this:Edited scene from the movie legend)

i dont play WOT often (though have the m18 hellcat). but i sure as hell know, that because of this action, i will swear to the constitution and everything else, that i will NEVER EVER pay money or buy anything with real money as they don't deserve it

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks and content 

Edited by VMX, 22 May 2017 - 10:16 AM.

VMX #4 Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:20 AM

Corporal

• 8509 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M

Hi,

This topic is closed and will be removed.Let me remind you ,'#' is not a magical symbol that makes swearing OK.

Thank you,

VMX  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users