Jump to content


Military Parade: Cromwell B


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:23 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,680
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
We are rolling out with another dedicated Military Parade offer - check it out!

The full text of the news item

happyal #2 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10472 battles
  • 168
  • [95TH] 95TH
  • Member since:
    06-16-2011
Can I be a continuity contributor? I barley have an online presents so I won't be any trouble? I heard you have a few spare slots available. 

liuc123 #3 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:40 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13011 battles
  • 9
  • [LTTS] LTTS
  • Member since:
    11-25-2011
Only bundle at 30 €? ...pls, make offer for tonk at +/- same as in .RU for 12 €

Napad24356 #4 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:58 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35219 battles
  • 167
  • [ZUM] ZUM
  • Member since:
    01-22-2016
Cool tank, can someone buy me one.. I'm broke as f*** :)

SlyMeerkat #5 Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 16139 battles
  • 2,062
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Already got that

Rusty_Cookie #6 Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20111 battles
  • 22
  • [LABGR] LABGR
  • Member since:
    10-14-2015
Already got the Fochwagon today, shall I get this one too?

TsunamiFM #7 Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18893 battles
  • 309
  • [SNAKE] SNAKE
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011

Cromwell and the B variant are great medium tanks, but anyone wondering if it's worth supporting WarGaming with money please consider their attitude towards game balance, especially if you already gave them some money in the past.

 

SirFoch enumerated current game balance problems and described how WarGaming reinforces pay-to-win (this time using proper words) in his new video and I'd recommend watching it and waiting how they respond prior to giving them any money:

 

 


Edited by TsunamiFM, 23 May 2017 - 05:45 PM.


Jocek89 #8 Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10018 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    10-17-2012

I wanted to buy my first Berlin tank, and couldn't decide which. Hopefully, i purchased an another, although this Crommy is very good. While the others are cheaper than last year with less gold, this isn't. What if i don't need so much gold, at last only 1000-2000 and the tank with the crew. Rudy and IS2 were much better deal than this, depends on which crew do you need.(Again: if somebody doesn't want to get this huge amount of gold.)

The selling method is also bad, one tank per week instead of all simultaneously.



pazeroo #9 Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:45 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4676 battles
  • 77
  • [BBLRS] BBLRS
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

View PostJocek89, on 23 May 2017 - 04:28 PM, said:

I wanted to buy my first Berlin tank, and couldn't decide which. Hopefully, i purchased an another, although this Crommy is very good. While the others are cheaper than last year with less gold, this isn't. What if i don't need so much gold, at last only 1000-2000 and the tank with the crew. Rudy and IS2 were much better deal than this, depends on which crew do you need.(Again: if somebody doesn't want to get this huge amount of gold.)

The selling method is also bad, one tank per week instead of all simultaneously.

 

I was thinking this. The other Berlin tanks have been a better deal haven't they, or at least a different bundle?

Thought I was going mad.



INFERNO1892 #10 Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 18254 battles
  • 106
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

What the foch is this? 30 Foching €!?!?!?!  I've been waiting this whole month for this tank. I was thinking about buying it, but this kind of inflatment is ridiculous. Other bundles were fair and correct, but this is money milking. I will not pay you an additional € 10.  

 


Edited by INFERNO1892, 23 May 2017 - 06:04 PM.


DemonsDope #11 Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 39799 battles
  • 54
  • [DMG-] DMG-
  • Member since:
    11-23-2013
I've been waiting for this tank since the new year's advent calendar and i guess i'll wait some more. This price is over the top. If i knew this was the plan i would have bought the patriot for almost the same amount of cash... Not cool.

Neyaru #12 Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:27 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7891 battles
  • 160
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-22-2017
Every time you sell a tank it is not available in-game, only by the website shop. Why forcing us to buy a pack containing useless gold?

laserad #13 Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:15 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32971 battles
  • 625
  • Member since:
    06-15-2012
I'm fortunate enough that I am milkable. That said this deal is foching insane. Why inflate the price the tank so much with gold when there is nothing in the game you can buy with gold except for the premium time. The other issue with the Berlin quartet and the new M4. Why did you not offer the tanks in a package? For the same price I could have had all tanks. This way I only got 4 excluding the isu and I got a ton of useless gold on top. The other servers had this option so why not eu? Wargaming is truly trying its hardest to milk the europoan community dry. You should worry though because the milking has its limits and without the support of your core you will only be left with the tomato. Tomatoes are not particularly strong to withstand your foch ups. 

NexRetro #14 Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:21 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6299 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    07-23-2012
The EU cash cow still strong and well it seems.

GheoCristea #15 Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:04 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 33908 battles
  • 5
  • [GEUF] GEUF
  • Member since:
    09-06-2015
When the game was better before introduction of broken  tanks with no weak-spots used to cost 25€, now, with all that, it cost 30€. What the hell am I supposed to do against VK 1000 or Defender and so on with any of the tier 6's or 7's? Nevertheless, I spent 84€ for IS-6 and FCM and are only good for putting the crew on them when there are no bunches in barracks. With the new MM I only see tier 9+8 or full tier 8 MM when I'm playing them...and again, what am I supposed to do with IS-6 against all of the new introduced HT's, premium or not?

GICUSTEIN #16 Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 27918 battles
  • 20
  • [A-S-F] A-S-F
  • Member since:
    03-25-2013

This tank only comes in bundles.

Why? 

The answer is simple: GREED!!!!

WG wants MONEYYYY!!! More moneyyy! More premium accounts! More GOLD!

More money from us suckers!!!!



Konysek1_1 #17 Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:29 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1046 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

View PostTsunamiFM, on 23 May 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

SirFoch enumerated current game balance problems and described how WarGaming reinforces pay-to-win (this time using proper words) in his new video and I'd recommend watching it and waiting how they respond prior to giving them any money:

 

Premium ammo is available to f2p players and so the game is balanced around everybody shooting it.

Standard ammo is only a way to save credits if you know that standard is good enough i a particular situation.



Konysek1_1 #18 Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:48 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1046 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

View Postlaserad, on 23 May 2017 - 08:15 PM, said:

I'm fortunate enough that I am milkable. That said this deal is foching insane. Why inflate the price the tank so much with gold when there is nothing in the game you can buy with gold except for the premium time. The other issue with the Berlin quartet and the new M4. Why did you not offer the tanks in a package? For the same price I could have had all tanks. This way I only got 4 excluding the isu and I got a ton of useless gold on top. The other servers had this option so why not eu? Wargaming is truly trying its hardest to milk the europoan community dry. You should worry though because the milking has its limits and without the support of your core you will only be left with the tomato. Tomatoes are not particularly strong to withstand your foch ups. 

 

From observation it is apparent that the WG continent branches are largely independent.

The EU one appears to be the very incompetent regarding the World of Tanks game.

 

They are not the game addicts (they are probably some generic management and administration stuff without any personal passion in games).

They know nothing about the game from a player point of view.

They do not understand the things that players care about, and are unable to catter for and help players, while making profit at the same time.

 

They only understand their excel sheets with turnovers, margins and plans for those, and are only able to use the money as the benchmark of their success.

That leaves players with the bitter feeling of being milked.



Arxiereas_ #19 Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 61007 battles
  • 308
  • [PNX-R] PNX-R
  • Member since:
    11-06-2012
Same here, waiting for it very long but 30€ is way too much when you can spend less for a tier 8 premium. Ofc the bundle worths it but i want the tank, not the gold or slot or crew. 

Edited by Arxiereas_, 24 May 2017 - 10:43 AM.


GuntherGuderian #20 Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9556 battles
  • 32
  • [NOFUN] NOFUN
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013
If only that gold could be used to buy any premium tank. But no, gold is only for loser tech tree premium tanks.

Edited by GuntherGuderian, 24 May 2017 - 12:38 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users