cw

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

_ConorMcGregor_ #1 Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 41517 battles
  • [DACUS] DACUS

You have put camouflage for the clan wars campaign but these reward is for 5 stages. You added 4 stages without supplementing with some final reward.

We deserve to participate in other campaigns as long as you play the game of the whole community hundreds of lost hours In campaign for 9 camouflage ...

Do you really think we're all stupid?

We'll look for other games that may not look like miseries, in the future!

ZamolxisDeus,commander to clan DACUS!

ITALUX #2 Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16512 battles
  • [ORKI] ORKI

View PostZamolxisDeus, on 26 May 2017 - 11:51 AM, said:

You have put camouflage for the clan wars campaign but these reward is for 5 stages. You added 4 stages without supplementing with some final reward.

We deserve to participate in other campaigns as long as you play the game of the whole community hundreds of lost hours In campaign for 9 camouflage ...

Do you really think we're all stupid?

We'll look for other games that may not look like miseries, in the future!

ZamolxisDeus,commander to clan DACUS!

For whoever wants the translation in English of this, i think he is saying that a camo reward for 5 stages would have been ok, but since 4 were added the players should receive some better reward.

That was the first part of the message, the second is some gibberish about not wanting to play the game anymore at this state.

I personally agree with the first part. About the second i'm not even sure what he means, so...

Also, since it's highly unlikely wg will give more than the camo, when will the camo be distributed??

Fau5t #3 Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19165 battles
  • [GO-LD] GO-LD

In my opinion, this reward that we got ( the emblem and the camo) sucks! To further explain, just like Zamolxis wanted to say, those rewards ( I.E. the camo + emblem) are only for the original 5 stages. You , wargaming, added 4 more stages without changing the rewards. That means that you (almost) doubled the amount of time that we had to invest without properly rewarding us. This is not fair ! If you decide to add 90% more stages to a campaing that means YOU HAVE TO add 90% more prizes! It's only fair.That's how I see things and i bet you (wargaming) alot more people will agree with this. 

TLDR  90% more stages = 90% more prizes

singerofdoom #4 Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20927 battles
  • [N-AGE] N-AGE

Wargaming... you leave as with a BITTER TASTE!:izmena: 

This is not fair about the prizes for this campain for 2 more reasons:

1. You have PROLONG the campain with 2 more stages (Normaly is to PROLONG the PRIZES no?) if you whant to be fair!:izmena:

2. This prizes camo and special emblems is actualy for the first stages that YOU WG make this campain!:justwait: (SO... For the last stages that you WG have prolong this campain, where is the prizes????:justwait:

Wargaming... WHERE IS THE PRIZES FOR THE PROLONG STAGES??????:justwait:

I'm just asking and i'm really shocked about the prizes.... 

To be honest with you WG, i whant you to raise the prizes if you whant to have clans to the next campain, because sincere i belive that clans who play to this campain will not play anymore campains like this!

We spent money, time and NERVES for what? Just for a simple camuflage and a special emblem? This is not FAIR.... this is not right....

Please WG do not play with as like this and RISE THE PRIZES like you RISE THE CAMPAIN!!!!!!!! OR NEXT TIME RESPECT THE TERMS FOR CAMPAIN THAT YOU MAKE.:facepalm:

Yrrall #5 Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19509 battles

Ignoring ITALUX childish taunts , i want to state that the reward for a time and resource wasting campaign of this size , the camouflage reward is pretty pathetic. 

I also want to state that this game is changing from free to play to pay to win. In consequence many players will quit including myself if the process wont stop and all players will be considered as equals. This game should be about experience , dexterity and strategy not money money and money.

Andrew_Z_ #6 Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22225 battles
  • [DACUS] DACUS

So Wg is simply not fairplay that after 4 more stages you don't give nothing more then that cmouflage. Please don't be communists !!!

Deistic #7 Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19171 battles
  • [BOBS_] BOBS_
I dont think were getting anything more out of this one. Would be nice if someone could count the minutes, hours amongst players for that season wasted for wargaming's next visual infographic jerk-off chart thing, you might even be able to make a calculation on how much silver is shot in prem rounds and the amount of days clans their staff had to run all evenings for basically nothing. 

Also tagged with cw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users