The Grand Finals 2017: The Main Show!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

ninz #21 Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:51 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22088 battles

View PostTsunamiFM, on 28 May 2017 - 09:51 AM, said:

Sadly that's where this game is currently going. Your damage taken log in tier 10 battles will often look like this:

Posted Image

Samples from my battles yesterday.

Looking at the pictures I don't really see what your problem is? In the first one you are penned once with premium ammo, bounce a gold shell and penned twice with regular apcr. In the second you are penned again once with premium ammo, bounce a gold shell and a standard shell and penned once by regular apcr. Last picture is the same.

So from your selection of how bad premium ammo is and how much of a cheat it is, you are penned just as much by regular shells. You do understand that most of those tanks use APCR as regualr ammo right?

Edited by ninz, 29 May 2017 - 10:39 AM.

Headless_Rooster #22 Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11613 battles
  • [E-VO] E-VO

I tried watching it, but didn't enjoy it at all, turned it off after half an hour. 

Just looked like a bunch of super heavies brawling it out. The competition didn't work since the feed had so much lag, to make the most of the lag I had to watch it in low def too, which is so bad you can't even make out the minimap. The commentators accents are too thick, when they have to talk so fast (which is the nature of the beast) it's a struggle to understand them, which gets annoying real fast. Camera angles change too fast most of the time, enough to give you a headache. Clown camo is far too loud for my eyes too.

It's more fun watching streamers in tier 8 shirmishes tbh, being able to hear the teamspeak makes the viewer much more involved (tho I guess there'd be too many language issues in the finals for that)

Edited by Headless_Rooster, 29 May 2017 - 10:32 AM.

Deadoks #23 Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:39 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19822 battles
  • [DODU] DODU

Boring and not interesting!

I even think I'll be more interested in "hunt & fish" TV channel.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users