Improving average player looking to team up

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Wingbone #1 Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26669 battles

hello,

I am an improving seasoned average player with tanks of all tiers that has grown tired of solo excursions. I'll be honest and say that I will find it difficult to use TS or other voice comms in the night so I won't wake my family. I can listen but due to the location of the p.c. I'd wake all the kids if I was to talk. If this is an issue then so be it, ideally I'd be more interested in a clan with better players than myself to enable me to improve further. So if you feel I could be a good fit for your outfit then please give me a shout here or in game.

https://wot-life.com...gbone-500636385

thanks,

Wing

Edited by Wingbone, 28 May 2017 - 02:46 AM.

jricketts1 #2 Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:21 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35977 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

Good Day Mate,

Sounds like you would fit in here at the Wild Fire Community

We are a active group of players, always looking for new players to welcome in and have a laugh with

Hope to hear from you soon

Feel free to either pop on our teamspeak or message me in-game or on here

JR

Headless_Rooster #3 Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10573 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

Hi Wing,

HavocX gaming community have multiple clans of different levels of skill you'd fit into, I'm in WoT-University since I still need the regular training to imporve, our other clans have differet skill requirements, one requirement is you need to be in teamspeak when in game (and to play in platoons or skirmishes you really do need to be able to communicate properly) if the kids are asleep you could mute your mic and type replies in the TS channel (or ping affimative in skirmishes/team battles) we have a couple of members in similar situations at night. Come to our TS channel and speak to one of the recruitment staff to see which clan would best suit what you're looking for. TS3.HavocXGaming.com

A_GIO_Rob #4 Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:03 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56646 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Welcome to Bulldogs.

We are a friendly, welcoming, international Clan, always looking to add new members to our ranks.

Although we have some very good players in the Clan, our primary focus is to have fun whilst giving our opponents a good battle.

Player 'Stats' are NOT important, but a willingness to join in and have fun are.

We are active in 'World of Tanks', 'World of Warships' and 'Armored Warfare' and we hold regular 'Stronghold Battles'

at tiers 8 and 10 on most nights during the week, so there will be plenty opportunity for you to battle.

If you speak English, are at least 18 years old, have at least one Tier 10 vehicle and TeamSpeak, we would like to talk to you.

Please drop in for a chat and join us in a battle or two.

Our TeamSpeak details are: 85.236.100.96:11157 P/W bull

Please contact:

A_GIO_Rob  Clan Commander 

sandra1966  Deputy Commander

A1adinsane  Deputy Commander  

Helmetfire  Recruitment Officer

Wingbone #5 Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26669 battles

Thanks to those who have replied. No more posts please as they will be ignored...this thread can be considered closed.

Thanks,

Wing

Edited by Wingbone, 28 May 2017 - 01:09 PM.

lotusblossom #6 Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:42 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31808 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

brt_6 is recruiting. We are an active English speaking clan which takes part in skirmish and clan wars most days. We share our teamspeak channel with our sister clans meaning lots of opportunity to play platoon games or just chat.

check out our recruitment page

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500062438/

for details

hacksaw064 #7 Posted 31 May 2017 - 06:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24826 battles
  • [761ST] 761ST
hi, the 761st are currently looking to bolster our ranks ,we are actively running skirmish, platoons and company battles in preparation for doing SH and back into CW battles ,we are an English based clan with members from all over the world in our ranks and have very experienced commanders, we are looking for active players with a minimum tier 6 and able to speak/understand English, use of teamspeak for team games is essential and is quite a social place as we like to enjoy playing tanks and having a laugh, if you would like to chat then pop on our TS london3.teamspeak.net:26880 or join up and give us a try

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users