Daily Tournaments - Q&A - Post your questions here!

• Please log in to reply
2467 replies to this topic

haribegovic36 #2421 Posted 19 September 2019 - 03:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24530 battles
  • [JORM] JORM
you fucked tournaments again.. new schedule sucks.. why did you put tournaments in 20h and in 21h.. ? why not 2 hours difference of all tournaments ?

kk112 #2422 Posted 19 September 2019 - 04:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13314 battles
  • [2PDD] 2PDD

Hey, when I played this https://worldoftanks.eu/en/tournaments/5000001941/  tournament.

I didn't get my invite to the last battle, so I couldn't join the battle=Technical Defeat. 

Team Name Divine_Throne

Tier: 6

Player Nickname: kk112

Tournament: https://worldoftanks.eu/en/tournaments/5000001941/

marty10920 #2423 Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40967 battles

hi i need hurry help...where is posible confirm team? im registrated but there write team is not registrated......pls hurry

CLRG #2424 Posted 20 September 2019 - 06:27 PM

eSports Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 864 battles

View Postmarty10920, on 20 September 2019 - 12:11 PM, said:

hi i need hurry help...where is posible confirm team? im registrated but there write team is not registrated......pls hurry

Hello marty10920,

you are able to confirm your team on the registration page. If you experience difficulties, you can come here and give the name of your team, your team mates, and the tournament you want to register to. I will do my best to help you in. 

alexcoma #2425 Posted 21 September 2019 - 01:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8361 battles
  • [CMTRO] CMTRO

Hello . I registred in this tournament : https://worldoftanks.eu/en/tournaments/5000002104/ . But I have a problem : My teammate can't play at this tournament , and I want , if is possible ,to change him .

Team name : Echipa Petarda 

Team members : alexcoma and Levico 

Link team : https://worldoftanks.eu/en/tournaments/5000002104/team/5001058630/ 

3148727qzwdp00uhsa #2426 Posted 21 September 2019 - 03:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10902 battles

We just lost due to the fact that my team members connection was cut and he was farmed while being dc. That dc happend right at the start of the battle not the countdown timer. Because of the stage of playoffs we were kicked out. We had a 3 win streak going with zero problems with connection so far. All other devices at his home had normal connection to the internet. It must have been a server based issue. Please help with a solution. We have a replay of this incident as well.

Team name: Kutzi-Cola

Members: Zerojump

3148727qzwdp00uhsa (Team Captain)

Group number: 147

Edited by 3148727qzwdp00uhsa, 21 September 2019 - 03:04 PM.

3148727qzwdp00uhsa #2427 Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10902 battles

View Post3148727qzwdp00uhsa, on 21 September 2019 - 03:00 PM, said:

We just lost due to the fact that my team members connection was cut and he was farmed while being dc. That dc happend right at the start of the battle not the countdown timer. Because of the stage of playoffs we were kicked out. We had a 3 win streak going with zero problems with connection so far. All other devices at his home had normal connection to the internet. It must have been a server based issue. Please help with a solution. We have a replay of this incident as well.

please Admin help me

guest273 #2428 Posted 21 September 2019 - 11:03 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35623 battles
  • [JORM] JORM

That's it! I've had enough! And my teammates have also had enough!

I'm starting a protest to remove Mines Encounter from 5v5 Tier 6 tournaments! (or at least fix it)

Having this imbalanced map for this mode is not only unfair but also frustrating.

What's wrong?

'Spawn 1' for south side is wrong!

Spawn 1 which is for mediums and lights - It's placed in the water and it's a million miles further from the neutral base than the north sides spawn!

This creates such a large imbalance in the map on this format that's it's not even a "battle". It's just a meme...

Me and my partner just tested this out in a training room:
So, how does "fast cap" strategy work from the north side? - You take 3 heavies (let's imagine M6). To reach the base capture circle you need 25-30 sec with M6 depending on the spawn + with 3 M6's to cap the base you need only 33 seconds! (For 1 it's 1:40 = 100sec, for 2 it's 50sec = 66sec, because 1 cap point per second) - In total you cap at the worst situation in 63 seconds.

How long does it take a T-34-85M from water spawn to even reach the base circle - the fastest route (which turns out is to go south of hill, not north) is 65-70 seconds depending on the spawn.

AND THAT IS IF YOU "B LINE" FOR THE BASE...

+ remember the enemy can take 2 any extra tanks... Imagine one of them is a type 64 that goes on island and just farms your guys who are trying to reach the cap asap. That means all your mediums are going trough the water and that's like 3-5 free shots and at that point the type 64 has already paid for itself...

+ if they choose 1 medium to block going for the hill with something like a Cromwell - it can semi reliable make a free shot + SPOT your hill de-capper attempts...

So on south you have 1 option only - to take 3-4-5 heavy tanks. However if you enemy decides to not go for the "doom setup" aka "fast cap" from north and instead they take a full setup of 85M's and your team took heavy tanks then mediums always beat heavy tanks. Why? Because mediums always win vs heavy tanks, due to better view-range, camo, better dpm and accuracy (actual application of dpm) and flexibility - 85M's turret is in the front of the tank while 2 good examples: 1) HT no IV the gun is in the middle of the tank and you often expose your sides before you get to shoot OR 2) ARL 44's turret is in the middle of the tank, thus you need to drive out a lot to get a shot. 

It's like playing rock, paper, scissors but you only have access to scissors and paper & if you lose then you take a revolver shot to the face... really fun, eh?

To fix this situation you could: 

1) Nerf T-34-85M, but EU WG employees have no power over Minsk.
2) Move the south water spawn on Mines in various ways: a) 1-2 sectors to the right side OR 2) make the mediums start the battle on 1st spawn OR 3) nerf both the north spawns by moving them 1-2 sectors to the left/top side, but EU WG employees have no power over Minsk.
3) Remove Mines from the tournament rotation - why not replace it with El-haluf, Steppes or a winter encounter map?
4) Give the South side captain an airstrikebut EU WG employees have no power over Minsk. (I imagine this would take some programming effort and would be a dull solution to those who are not aware of this issue of the map)

5) Give some veto options to playoffs captains. (the 1st round gets delayed by 5min, but the captain can choose to throw out 1 map for his team)

Yeah, sure. Leave the map for 3v3, 2v2, 1v1 formats, but it's unplayable on 5v5!!!

guest273 #2429 Posted 22 September 2019 - 07:10 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35623 battles
  • [JORM] JORM
haha

Seems like the protest was too much. Game crashed on start of 1v1 battle and then slow shutdown, slow launch, slow loading, spawn in 200 hp left and enemy behind me, hahaha

What these tournaments also need is a "compensate credits" button for such games..

CLRG #2430 Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:09 PM

eSports Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 864 battles

View Post3148727qzwdp00uhsa, on 21 September 2019 - 02:00 PM, said:

Hello, 

That's an unfortunate situation, but there is no sign of server side issue in this case. I can only encourage you to try again in the next one. 

View Postguest273, on 22 September 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

I'm starting a protest to remove Mines Encounter from 5v5 Tier 6 tournaments! (or at least fix it)

Thanks for your feedback about Mines in 5v5. I feel your concerns. I would still argue that there are different strategies and approaches to win the game on this map. Certain spawn points and positions support different strategies. El Halluf could be a potential replacement option by the way. I don't rule that out. 

guest273 #2431 Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35623 battles
  • [JORM] JORM

View PostCLRG, on 23 September 2019 - 12:09 PM, said:

I would still argue that there are different strategies and approaches to win the game on this map. Certain spawn points and positions support different strategies.

Give me a south spawn strategy that wins more than 50% of the battles then. (A good strategy usually involves: crossfires, playing for cap, free shots, vision control -> enemies can't get to places because some streets are always spotted by someone etc.)

It's very hard to do anything when you spawn in the water with like 4/5 of the most OP T6 tanks... you're options that are left are like: M6, T-150, KV-2 ... for like at least 3 players in the team... but then vs enemy meds, they can get free shots on bushes and have more flanking ability.

guest273 #2432 Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:07 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35623 battles
  • [JORM] JORM
There's a team with an illegal name in top 16: https://worldoftanks.eu/en/tournaments/5000002290/

Midwayshow #2433 Posted 27 September 2019 - 09:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15181 battles

Hi,

What is wrong, why can't we join to the team any more for 5vs5Tier VI tournament on Saturday, 28th, 21:00 CET? It usally lets you join until 20 minutres before tournament. Is this an error, or is the tournament cancelled?

Tournament link: https://worldoftanks...nts/5000002157/

Best Regards,

Midwayshow

Edited by Midwayshow, 27 September 2019 - 09:29 PM.

LordMuffin #2434 Posted 29 September 2019 - 08:13 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 52608 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
My proposal to make the daily tournaments more fun and engaging would be to either permanently remove premium tanks from them (especially at T6).

If that is not doable: Have different tournaments run with different tank restrictions. Like, some days, no Russian, other days no American etc.

merlijndepro #2435 Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6518 battles

Hello there guys. recently i have participated in the new tournaments starting the 21st of september. There i participated in a 1v1 with multiple rounds for the type 64 as reward. After winning all rounds, i did not get the tank or any other rewards. The following day i participated in other tournaments for gold, but when i was logged in and ready to battle, and my opponent was not, it said it was an automatic draw and i could not further participate in that tournament. The next few days i kept participating in 1v1's for gold, but even after winning every round of a tournament i did not get any rewards. i stayed logged in to world of tanks to see if there might be an upcomming round that i needed to participate but after 2 hours my next tournament began without recieving anything from the one before. Now it had been a week and i did not get any of my rewards that i should have gotten for winning or winning by default because my opponent never logged in. Is there any reason why? in.

blue_giant #2436 Posted 30 September 2019 - 11:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32967 battles
  • [VOLKN] VOLKN

10:32 1 dakika sonra eklendi

Merhaba WOT ekibi...

Turnuvalarla ilgili olarak sizden bir isteğim var...
Umarım yardımcı olabilirsiniz...
Yardımcı olmazsanız size küserim...:)

Bilindiği üzere turnuvalara daha önceden kayıt olanlardan başka kimse katılamıyor... Buna bir itirazım yok... Bununla ilgili bir talebim de yok... :)

Fakat Turnuva savaşlarına istediğimiz arkadaşımızı davet edebilmemizi istiyorum... Örneğin Ekip Eğitimi savaşlarındaki -İZLEYİCİ KİPİ- gibi bir kip eklenmesini çok istiyoruz... Yani arkadaşlarımızı sadece savaşı seyretmek için davet edebilelim ...

Sizce de İyi fikir değil mi? Bence bu turnuvaları daha ilgi çekici hale de getirecektir.

Size İyi Çalışmalar Dilerim WOT Ekibi ...:)

Edited by blue_giant, 30 September 2019 - 11:56 AM.

blue_giant #2437 Posted 30 September 2019 - 11:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32967 battles
  • [VOLKN] VOLKN

Merhaba WOT ekibi...
Yardımcı olmazsanız si

Hello WOT team ...

I have a request for tournaments ...
I hope you can help ...
I'm sorry if you don't help ... :)

No one else can participate in an unknown tournament ...

But I want us to be able to invite our friends to the tournament battles at any time ... and we would like to add a mode like the LEY FOLLOWER MODE Ekip in Team Training battles ...

ze küserim...:)
Bilindiği üzere turnuvalara daha önceden kayıt olanlardan başka kimse katılamıyor... Buna bir itirazım yok... Bununla ilgili bir talebim de yok...
Fakat Turnuva savaşlarına istediğimiz arkadaşımızı davet edebilmemizi istiyorum... Örneğin Ekip Eğitimi savaşlarındaki -İZLEYİCİ KİPİ- gibi bir kip eklenmesini çok istiyoruz...

10:59 Added after 1 minute
Привет команда WOT ...

У меня есть запрос на турниры ...
Я надеюсь, что вы можете помочь ...
Извини если не поможешь ... :)

Никто не может участвовать в неизвестном турнире, кроме тех, кто уже зарегистрировался ... Я не возражаю против этого ... У меня нет запроса там ...

Но я хочу, чтобы мы могли приглашать наших друзей на турнирные сражения в любое время ... мы хотели бы добавить режим, подобный сражениям Team View - FOLLOWER MODE ...
Privet komanda WOT ...

U menya yest' zapros na turniry ...
YA nadeyus', chto vy mozhete pomoch' ...
Izvini yesli ne pomozhesh' ... :)

Nikto ne mozhet uchastvovat' v neizvestnom turnire, krome tekh, kto uzhe zaregistrirovalsya ... YA ne vozrazhayu protiv etogo ... U menya net zaprosa tam ...

No ya khochu, chtoby my mogli priglashat' nashikh druzey na turnirnyye srazheniya v lyuboye vremya ... my khoteli by dobavit' rezhim, podobnyy srazheniyam Team View - FOLLOWER MODE ...

CLRG #2438 Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:38 PM

eSports Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 864 battles

View PostMidwayshow, on 27 September 2019 - 08:28 PM, said:

Hi,

What is wrong, why can't we join to the team any more for 5vs5Tier VI tournament on Saturday, 28th, 21:00 CET? It usally lets you join until 20 minutres before tournament. Is this an error, or is the tournament cancelled?

Tournament link: https://worldoftanks...nts/5000002157/

Best Regards,

Midwayshow

Hello Midwayshow,

I had to exceptionally cancel this due to the popularity of the Race mode tournament that was scheduled at the same time.

View PostLordMuffin, on 29 September 2019 - 07:13 AM, said:

My proposal to make the daily tournaments more fun and engaging would be to either permanently remove premium tanks from them (especially at T6).

If that is not doable: Have different tournaments run with different tank restrictions. Like, some days, no Russian, other days no American etc.

Hello LordMuffin, thank you. Unfortunately it is technical restrictions that prevent from from organising this type of tournament. Believe me I would love to make them happen. ;)

View Postmerlijndepro, on 30 September 2019 - 06:49 AM, said:

Hello there guys. recently i have participated in the new tournaments starting the 21st of september. There i participated in a 1v1 with multiple rounds for the type 64 as reward. After winning all rounds, i did not get the tank or any other rewards. The following day i participated in other tournaments for gold, but when i was logged in and ready to battle, and my opponent was not, it said it was an automatic draw and i could not further participate in that tournament. The next few days i kept participating in 1v1's for gold, but even after winning every round of a tournament i did not get any rewards. i stayed logged in to world of tanks to see if there might be an upcomming round that i needed to participate but after 2 hours my next tournament began without recieving anything from the one before. Now it had been a week and i did not get any of my rewards that i should have gotten for winning or winning by default because my opponent never logged in. Is there any reason why? in.

Hello! Looks like you have had a bad time, sorry to hear that. In order to give you the best possible answer I would need you to please specify the name of the team, and the tournament date & time. In the meantime, please be sure to set yourself to ready in game when you receive the special invite. 

LordMuffin #2439 Posted 30 September 2019 - 06:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 52608 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostCLRG, on 30 September 2019 - 04:38 PM, said:

Hello Midwayshow,

I had to exceptionally cancel this due to the popularity of the Race mode tournament that was scheduled at the same time.

Hello LordMuffin, thank you. Unfortunately it is technical restrictions that prevent from from organising this type of tournament. Believe me I would love to make them happen. ;)

Hello! Looks like you have had a bad time, sorry to hear that. In order to give you the best possible answer I would need you to please specify the name of the team, and the tournament date & time. In the meantime, please be sure to set yourself to ready in game when you receive the special invite. 

If you really would love to make them happen, may I suggest you look into a solution to make them happen.

1 idea: have it in the rules (restrictions).

If someone breaks rules, their team is forfeited and they are not allowed to enter tournaments for X amount of time.

And then create a fast way of handling evidence (screenshot from battle) and forfeit the team.

For example, via imgur (or any other screenshots upload site) and say a WoT tournament channel.

blue_giant #2440 Posted 01 October 2019 - 10:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32967 battles
  • [VOLKN] VOLKN
Merhaba WOT ekibi...
Yardımcı olmazsanız size küserim...:)
Bilindiği üzere turnuvalara daha önceden kayıt olanlardan başka kimse katılamıyor... Buna bir itirazım yok... Bununla ilgili bir talebim de yok...
Fakat Turnuva savaşlarına istediğimiz arkadaşımızı davet edebilmemizi istiyorum... Örneğin Ekip Eğitimi savaşlarındaki -İZLEYİCİ KİPİ- gibi bir kip eklenmesini çok istiyoruz...
09:15 Added after 1 minute
Hello WOT team ...
I have a request for tournaments ...
I hope you can help ...
I'm sorry if you don't help ... :)
As is known, no one can participate in tournaments except those who have already registered ... I have no objection to this ... I do not have a demand for this ...
But I want us to be able to invite any of our friends to the Tournament battles ... For example, in the Team Training battles, we want to add a mode like the FOLLOWER mode.
09:16 Added after 2 minute

Привет команда WOT ...
У меня есть запрос на турниры ...
Я надеюсь, что вы можете помочь ...
Извини если не поможешь ... :)
Как известно, никто не может участвовать в турнирах, кроме тех, кто уже зарегистрировался ... Я не возражаю против этого ...
Но я хочу, чтобы мы могли пригласить любого из наших друзей на турнирные сражения ... Например, в сражениях с Team Training мы действительно хотим добавить режим, подобный FOLLOWER MODE ...

09:17 Added after 3 minute
Hallo WOT-Team ...
Ich habe eine Anfrage für Turniere ...
Ich hoffe du kannst helfen ...
Es tut mir leid, wenn Sie nicht helfen ... :)
Es ist bekannt, dass niemand an Turnieren teilnehmen kann, außer denjenigen, die sich bereits angemeldet haben. Ich habe nichts dagegen. Ich habe keine Nachfrage danach.
Aber ich möchte, dass wir einen unserer Freunde zu den Turnierschlachten einladen können ... Zum Beispiel möchten wir in den Mannschaftstrainingsschlachten wirklich einen Modus wie den FOLLOWER-MODUS hinzufügen ...

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users