Jump to content


Daily Tournaments - Q&A - Post your questions here!


  • Please log in to reply
970 replies to this topic

voulezvous #741 Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

    Associate eSport Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 16983 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    03-15-2012

View PostFunkySky, on 12 October 2017 - 04:21 PM, said:

Yes, it works. Times have been actualized. But we still have no battles ingame.

 

ok... one moment!

 



kikonas #742 Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:24 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43489 battles
  • 6
  • [MDKGR] MDKGR
  • Member since:
    12-09-2012

thanks for wasting our time

 



Toperz #743 Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:24 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 26626 battles
  • 77
  • [RUTHX] RUTHX
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
Still no battles in game, the battle times changed and the 0:0 ones were reset, however we again have a 17:21 battle as 0:0...

Gianniw_234 #744 Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11110 battles
  • 6
  • [-RIO-] -RIO-
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013
It worked.

voulezvous #745 Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:26 PM

    Associate eSport Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 16983 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    03-15-2012

View Postkikonas, on 12 October 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

thanks for wasting our time

 

 

New starting time for the tournament at 17:30

 



pentru1 #746 Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:26 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5820 battles
  • 1
  • [BENAN] BENAN
  • Member since:
    12-19-2013
good for me now!

voulezvous #747 Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:31 PM

    Associate eSport Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 16983 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    03-15-2012

Phew!

Emergency server support hamster can rest now :)

Good luck on the battlefield!



xx984 #748 Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 43324 battles
  • 1,002
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Postvoulezvous, on 12 October 2017 - 03:31 PM, said:

Phew!

Emergency server support hamster can rest now :)

Good luck on the battlefield!

 

:teethhappy: You need to get some more spare hamsters for when EU1 and 2 Go down ;)

 

Send Qpranger a message, Im sure he's looking for work:great:


Edited by xx984, 12 October 2017 - 04:41 PM.


voulezvous #749 Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:56 PM

    Associate eSport Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 16983 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    03-15-2012

View Postxx984, on 12 October 2017 - 04:41 PM, said:

 

:teethhappy: You need to get some more spare hamsters for when EU1 and 2 Go down ;)

 

Send Qpranger a message, Im sure he's looking for work:great:

 

This hamster is legendary among our server crew. Nobody can beat  his dedication to manning the hamster wheel of power!

xx984 #750 Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:00 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 43324 battles
  • 1,002
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Postvoulezvous, on 12 October 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

 

This hamster is legendary among our server crew. Nobody can beat  his dedication to manning the hamster wheel of power!

 

But you should look to soon find a successor, Because hamsters dont live forever!  especially when they work as hard as this little one

voulezvous #751 Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:03 PM

    Associate eSport Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 16983 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    03-15-2012
Play-offs starting at 18:10

voulezvous #752 Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:05 PM

    Associate eSport Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 16983 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    03-15-2012

View Postxx984, on 12 October 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

 

But you should look to soon find a successor, Because hamsters dont live forever!  especially when they work as hard as this little one

 

When you catch me in a story telling mood I'll tell you about the time when, as a 10 year old kid, I ended up owning 11 hamsters at the same time ^^

There was some proper server maintenance material among them. 



xx984 #753 Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 43324 battles
  • 1,002
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Postvoulezvous, on 12 October 2017 - 04:05 PM, said:

 

When you catch me in a story telling mood I'll tell you about the time when, as a 10 year old kid, I ended up owning 11 hamsters at the same time ^^

There was some proper server maintenance material among them. 

 

You groomed them for success! im sure they've all gone on to work hard and run the servers in hamster heaven

voulezvous #754 Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:11 PM

    Associate eSport Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 16983 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    03-15-2012

View Postxx984, on 12 October 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

 

You groomed them for success! im sure they've all gone on to work hard and run the servers in hamster heaven

 

I mainly organised hamster races with my buddies but they proved to be unreliable - hamsters do not have much of a  competitive streak in them. They just wandered off in all directions at the same time. We ended up betting on which hamster would start eating the race track first :D

xx984 #755 Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:18 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 43324 battles
  • 1,002
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Postvoulezvous, on 12 October 2017 - 04:11 PM, said:

 

I mainly organised hamster races with my buddies but they proved to be unreliable - hamsters do not have much of a  competitive streak in them. They just wandered off in all directions at the same time. We ended up betting on which hamster would start eating the race track first :D

 

That makes me think that my teammates in these random battles may be related to these hamsters! :hiding:

Edited by xx984, 12 October 2017 - 05:18 PM.


voulezvous #756 Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:28 PM

    Associate eSport Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 16983 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    03-15-2012

View Postxx984, on 12 October 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

 

That makes me think that my teammates in these random battles may be related to these hamsters! :hiding:

 

hahaha if I take your interpretation then nothing has changed for me over the years - I still organise competitions for them :P

voulezvous #757 Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:27 PM

    Associate eSport Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 16983 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    03-15-2012

So quiet here today...

Looks like the hamsters got their stuff together!

 



Existencee #758 Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:58 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 27280 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    08-26-2010
Can't ready up with more than 1 player in the 2v2 Tier VI - 19:00 CEST October #2 Fri tournament

MrsMorningstar #759 Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:58 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25533 battles
  • 21
  • [MOOSE] MOOSE
  • Member since:
    02-20-2015

What is happening? Me and a friend did sign up for 2v2 tier 6 and just one of us can ready up, It says Error maximum players on team 1.

Pleas need help fast. first match starting in 7 minutes.



Toperz #760 Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:58 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 26626 battles
  • 77
  • [RUTHX] RUTHX
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

Can't transfer 2 players into the battle in a 2v2 tournament.

 

Error:

Error. Maximum number of players on a team: 1.






4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users