• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

NightSpeed007 #1 Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10384 battles
  • [-P0W-] -P0W-

Hi.

One week ago the global map was frozen and the seson five end. On website we have no information about coming campaing or something. Can anyone give info. when can the event start and mabye some details about it? I am waiting for it since April :). Thanks for your time and good luck on battlefield

Edited by NightSpeed007, 01 June 2017 - 02:46 PM.

RockyRoller #2 Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32289 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS
I too would like to know why the Global map clan wars were stopped for Tiers 6, 8 and 10 and when they intend to restart.

Bahalor #3 Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29595 battles
  • [UN_TY] UN_TY
Hi all, would also like to know what are the near future plans for Global Map, and if there are any events, when will they be starting. (official info pls)

Dyme #4 Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35390 battles
  • [MOOSE] MOOSE

Please keep tier 6 away from Clan Wars!

But I would also like to know what's going on. Why freeze the map? Why not restart it? This lack of info, together with the horrible idea of Ranked Battles and also the recent OP premium tanks, makes me worried about the direction of this game... :(

Neldoroth #5 Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28114 battles

View PostDyme, on 07 June 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

Please keep tier 6 away from Clan Wars!

But I would also like to know what's going on. Why freeze the map? Why not restart it? This lack of info, together with the horrible idea of Ranked Battles and also the recent OP premium tanks, makes me worried about the direction of this game... :(

This.

I actually came to this forum to start a rant on what the hell WG is doing? They froze the CW map, without any information why. No annual campaign announcement. No statement on when CW will be available again. 
Then they release ranked games, in the middle of main clan activity schedules. Ranked games, which is basicly random battles with only tier 10.
Are WG trying to force clan-focused players out of the game? We have, including myself, several players who are giving up waiting and finding other things/games to use time on.

Call_me_BamBam #6 Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15993 battles
  • [TAKE] TAKE
they f...ed up wit this ranked crap

_k0z0_1337 #7 Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:11 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 43844 battles
  • [NOS] NOS

I remember this game at its beginnings, it was a prodigy of game-play and in game player to player interactions and believe me (except the fact that u were forced to pay gold for premium ammo) the game was balanced.

Now after all the craziness with ghost shells, tons of cheaters, tanks and arty parameters changed, unreal moves for the tanks - they jump around like cardboard boxes and climb even on the walls...

they still say is a simulator for real tanks :trollface:

Now THEY GAVE US RANKED BATTLES :amazed: why? so only 10% more or less get a bunch of super upgraded modules..... LETS KILL SOME NOOBS BOYS :playing:

I really don`t get this team, do they even have some development managers ?

MrTurner #8 Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21265 battles
  • [EWC] EWC

Hi,

After the 5th season got extended way to long, me and a whole lot other players were waiting for a small Campaign to come up. 

Now Ranked battles got introduced the whole idea of being in a clan and play in clan activities has now completely died!

half the group wants to play in Ranked battles, which give u some crapincome and is still to much of a RNG / Camp as hard as u can mode!

the other half wants to play team based battles but don't seem to find full teams anymore because half the team is in this new Crap mode!

instead of playing in a clan and fight on the Global map in a campaign for a proper reward, Wargaming let us play for 2,5% faster aim time items... whoahh thats so much better than a tier 7 or 8 premium prize tank, isn't it ? [edited]NO!!

even if WG decides not to put out the Campaign which generally was every month of May, then let us play for GOLD on the GM which all of us can at least use for free exp etc!

if nothing changes and continues to be Ranked Battles as a new Meta, i personally think the group that wants to play team games leave the game eventually and seek competetive play in other games.

at least give info, thats the least WG can do who makes millions out of the players who are soon to leave the game...

Th13teen_ #9 Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31277 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2
Any idea when the map will open?

_k0z0_1337 #10 Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:50 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 43844 battles
  • [NOS] NOS

View PostTh13teen_, on 16 June 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

Any idea when the map will open?

NO !!! WG team don`t give a S...T about ppl who ask this question, get it ? it`s been almost 3 weeks now...

They keep improve things that nobody cares about and Clan Wars (the very essence of this game) are now an old, nice memory.

First step in destroying ClanWars was the removing of "chips" from global map. Now clans don`t even need players and a good alliance can hold half of world map... and soon even clans will be an old memory.

Can anyone from WG can answer this "WHY ARE U DESTROYING CLAN WARS?" and "WHY YOU DO NOT ASK GAMERS ABOUT THIS FUTILE CHANGES YOU ARE DOING TO THE GAME-PLAY?"

you can use simple poll questions...

ARE YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY ANYMORE ?

THANK YOU

NightSpeed007 #11 Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10384 battles
  • [-P0W-] -P0W-

View Postkozonac_, on 19 June 2017 - 10:50 AM, said:

NO !!! WG team don`t give a S...T about ppl who ask this question, get it ? it`s been almost 3 weeks now...

They keep improve things that nobody cares about and Clan Wars (the very essence of this game) are now an old, nice memory.

First step in destroying ClanWars was the removing of "chips" from global map. Now clans don`t even need players and a good alliance can hold half of world map... and soon even clans will be an old memory.

Can anyone from WG can answer this "WHY ARE U DESTROYING CLAN WARS?" and "WHY YOU DO NOT ASK GAMERS ABOUT THIS FUTILE CHANGES YOU ARE DOING TO THE GAME-PLAY?"

you can use simple poll questions...

ARE YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY ANYMORE ?

THANK YOU

It will be very good, but unfortunately i think no one from WG will read this topic... 

BUT I STILL HOPE THAT WG STAFF WILL DO SOMETHING.  IS IT TOO HARD TO READ SMTH AND THEN WRITE JUST ANYTHING????

Edited by NightSpeed007, 19 June 2017 - 07:02 PM.

blsbill #12 Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:02 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 55471 battles
  • [KISS-] KISS-

It was obvious.Since the extention of the season 5 it was clear that we would have no campaign at all. Ranked battles destroy the clan activity. And it is not even worth it.Fighting 1 month to get ONE AND ONLY improved equipment to fill 1 slot in one tank from the 40-50 tanks in everyones garage. 

I remember at one point they said that global map will be reworked.I am not sure where i read it, but i do remember it. 

I also remember that War games which turned into a total failure would replace clan wars in regards of gold. But no news on that either.

Not to mention that global map in the last 2 seasons is a crap in terms of gold income. My clan used to have 8-10 territories on tier 8 map and had an income of 3000 per day. They nerfed the map hard.

Things are not looking good anymore, advances are the only thing left to play, and we cannot pay players with gold that way.

WG stuff can we have a proper answer here? Or we can just go for vacation and freeze our payments to you as well...

skydten #13 Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:20 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31341 battles
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP
I dont know whats most sad: That WG try to kill our clans or the totally missing informations.... It's SO frustrating!

Deistic #14 Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19171 battles
  • [BOBS_] BOBS_

this new ranked game mode must be under same supervision as last GB CW season since the rewards/time invested don't make sense at all. What is the idea? Waste silver in prem only mode (ranked) for an entire month to get one equipment piece that is either 5 or 2,5% better compared to normal. Kinda makes you wonder if next season or special thing is 6 months of expensive gameplay fighting for a single 'special shell' that can do 3k dmg from any gun. Or did i just ruin somekind of developers pipedream? 

And its true, the only benefits of being in a clan right now would be the bonusses, but if your clan isnt that active or good, you wont have many anyway especially when no one is playing SH because they dont really want to play defender or chrysler?

Kinda makes you wonder if you even want to know what's next? I think I rather crawl back into my hole in the ground and read up on whatever new day after info release of whatever crapreward thing presented. For last 6 months its not World of Tanks, it's World of Camo and Equipment?

Dont_HEAT_Me__Its_A_Trap #15 Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:02 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18941 battles
  • [-FREI] -FREI
Im waiting WG :harp:

NightSpeed007 #16 Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10384 battles
  • [-P0W-] -P0W-

View PostDEUTSCHERPanzerKiller, on 26 June 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

Im waiting WG :harp:

*We are

mango91 #17 Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 41517 battles
  • [ORKI] ORKI

5 more evenings of ranked and then this beta should close.

I really hope they're taking some time to think on their mistakes and in the meanwhile they should really start some CW event with a valuable prize

FireflyDivision #18 Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:17 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24215 battles

View Postmango91, on 28 June 2017 - 01:23 PM, said:

5 more evenings of ranked and then this beta should close.

I really hope they're taking some time to think on their mistakes and in the meanwhile they should really start some CW event with a valuable prize

There will not be a CW event after Ranked Battles according to this post. There will be a season first.

Edited by FireflyDivision, 28 June 2017 - 10:18 PM.

Also tagged with campaing?, global map, CW, campaing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users