Jump to content


Bring back Arty toons!

being picked on

  • Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

cellaman7 #81 Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:22 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34563 battles
  • 4,553
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 20 June 2017 - 11:33 AM, said:

 

I see the trolling has begun.

 

Exactly. This thread was about allowing arty to platoon again.

Not opening the door for people to say it shouldn't be in the game.

StatPadders shouldn't be allowed in the game before arty is ever considered to be removed!

 

Anyway mods. You may as well close this thread now as it is just turning into a arty bashing thread for the salty teared children out there.



HeidenSieker #82 Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:23 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,652
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View Postcellaman7, on 20 June 2017 - 06:22 PM, said:

StatPadders shouldn't be allowed in the game before arty is ever considered to be removed!

 

Sorry to be a little off-topic, but where do stat padders get their satisfactoin? Is it in the score, although that's gained by blowing up people of much lower ability, due to being new in many cases, or something else? Why don't they play with the big boys, instead of picking on such very easy targets, and boasting about it? Nothing to boast about, I'd say. Maybe it is something else, but what it might be is unclear.

Darth_Clicker #83 Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:11 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 57208 battles
  • 3,376
  • [4RCE] 4RCE
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View PostHeidenSieker, on 21 June 2017 - 01:23 AM, said:

 

Sorry to be a little off-topic, but where do stat padders get their satisfactoin? Is it in the score, although that's gained by blowing up people of much lower ability, due to being new in many cases, or something else? Why don't they play with the big boys, instead of picking on such very easy targets, and boasting about it? Nothing to boast about, I'd say. Maybe it is something else, but what it might be is unclear.

 

Statpadders probably also stuff a sock in the crotch of their pants or stuff tissue paper in their bra.  It is all about making themselves look to be more than they really are. 

 

This is one area where xvm calls them out.  When you see a purple player with 32k battles in a tier X match and their average tier played is tier IV, they aren't much to be afraid of or, more importantly, to depend on.

 

At least our friendly Statpadder here embraces his own sock stuffing ability.


Edited by Darth_Clicker, 21 June 2017 - 05:11 AM.


Suurpolskija #84 Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:52 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 19181 battles
  • 1,679
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016
Yeah, this is quite /thread.

Arty is going to be allowed to platoon, so the issue is solved imo.

And yeah, there seems to be a margin of people who don't play arty and they imagine there's also a bunch of people who only play arty. While there might be some, I think monorailing a single class is by far more rare than disliking one class.

I play all classes and do ok in all branches, with arty as my 3rd played class after mediums and heavies. Probably lights and td's will pass it later on since I'm not currently grinding nor planning on grinding arty and got bored trying to get spg-15-3 done....

I don't have any more problem with arty than I have with a Jp E100 hulldown closing a lane in a game without arty.
 

Edited by Suurpolskija, 21 June 2017 - 06:52 AM.


Statpadderer #85 Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:23 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25826 battles
  • 425
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 18 June 2017 - 04:06 AM, said:

 I would like to hear the answer from one of the know anti-arty players who frequent the arty forum.  Anyone's opinion is welcome, but I find the anti arty viewpoint most interesting.

 

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 20 June 2017 - 11:33 AM, said:

I see the trolling has begun.

 

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 21 June 2017 - 04:11 AM, said:

Statpadders probably also stuff a sock in the crotch of their pants or stuff tissue paper in their bra.  It is all about making themselves look to be more than they really are. 

 

Interesting .... first, you ask for opinions, you don´t like the opinion you get, so you try to discredit it as trolling and then, this post? :P

 

 



Darth_Clicker #86 Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:19 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 57208 battles
  • 3,376
  • [4RCE] 4RCE
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View PostStatpadderer, on 21 June 2017 - 08:23 AM, said:

 

 

 

Interesting .... first, you ask for opinions, you don´t like the opinion you get, so you try to discredit it as trolling and then, this post? :P

 

 

 

You very well know that the post you made didn't contain your opinion.  Therefore, you were trolling.  And if you shared the same opinion as the one expressed in your linked article then you only shared it to troll.  So, stop trolling please.

Statpadderer #87 Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25826 battles
  • 425
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 21 June 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

 So, stop trolling please.

 

Or you will cry to a moderator to have the topic closed again?



Darth_Clicker #88 Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:45 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 57208 battles
  • 3,376
  • [4RCE] 4RCE
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View PostStatpadderer, on 21 June 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

 

Or you will cry to a moderator to have the topic closed again?

 

What are you talking about?  I know that a typical tactic of trolls in the arty forum is to twist peoples words and twist the facts, but your twist would even shame Chubby Checker.

rustysprite #89 Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:08 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22525 battles
  • 2,613
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 21 June 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

 

What are you talking about?  I know that a typical tactic of trolls in the arty forum is to twist peoples words and twist the facts, but your twist would even shame Chubby Checker.

 

 

LEL  ........ Brilliant!  :teethhappy:



Darth_Clicker #90 Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:15 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 57208 battles
  • 3,376
  • [4RCE] 4RCE
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View Postrustysprite, on 21 June 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

 

 

LEL  ........ Brilliant!  :teethhappy:

 

now we both have shown our age.....:teethhappy:

cellaman7 #91 Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:50 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34563 battles
  • 4,553
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

View PostStatpadderer, on 21 June 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

 

Or you will cry to a moderator to have the topic closed again?

 

But you didn't give a valid reason why arty can't toon with clan mates. You just came out with "It shouldn't be in the game".

 

That was off topic and just your salty opinion that had nothing to do with arty tooning. Trolling.

You don't like arty but love to come to the arty forum just to troll.

If you hate it that much then just stay away and go and post in the Cruiser III OP for it's tier forum.

 

Much statpaddering to be had.


Edited by cellaman7, 21 June 2017 - 06:53 PM.


Statpadderer #92 Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:13 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25826 battles
  • 425
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View Postcellaman7, on 21 June 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

You don't like arty but love to come to the arty forum just to troll.

If you hate it that much then just stay away and go and post in the Cruiser III OP for it's tier forum.

 

So basically, this part of the forum should be reserved for all the special players that love arty and all others should not vote their opinion here?

Darth_Clicker #93 Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:43 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 57208 battles
  • 3,376
  • [4RCE] 4RCE
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View PostStatpadderer, on 22 June 2017 - 08:13 AM, said:

 

So basically, this part of the forum should be reserved for all the special players that love arty and all others should not vote their opinion here?

 







Also tagged with being picked on

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users