For all terrorist: WE NEVER SURRENDER

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Iron_ES #1 Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:06 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19146 battles
  • [VAL0R] VAL0R

From Spain, in the Darkest hour in London, UK NEVER SURRENDER, NO ESTAIS SOLOS, NO PASARAN

xx984 #2 Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 52173 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

I know its off topic, But i doubt there are many terrorists who play WoT, let alone go on the forums for it. Not sure if there is an ISIS forums or something you can find :hiding:

But ill let you off :great: +1 

Zhaon #3 Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2639 battles
i can confirm that World of tanks EU has a lot of "muslims" players ... :trollface:

Laatikkomafia #4 Posted 04 June 2017 - 07:15 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 21315 battles
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P
And let's do absolutely nothing to prevent terrorism in the future!

Suurpolskija #5 Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:44 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18425 battles
  • [URHO] URHO
I've got a muslim refugee as a friend and we've had some barbeque parties with him and some of our friends and his kin.

All of the ones I've gotten to know are just normal folk not putting religion anywhere near the priorities in life. Drink beer, most eat pork.

Radicalism is probably just as common with muslims as it is with everyone else.

That being said, terror needs to be fought. But separating and dehumanizing different people amongst us just widens the gap and makes people more vulnerable to hostile ways of thinking.

Edited by Suurpolskija, 07 June 2017 - 08:45 AM.

RockyRoller #6 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29381 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

I can honestly say I have been astonished by the Imams response to the attack. Of course some were more upset the wrong brand of terrorist died and some where falsely whining Muslims were now being assaulted, but when they all the Imams decided not to bury the killers as Muslims that was a massive gesture against the killers ideology!

Saudi Arabia's football team however get this weeks raspberry for refusing to give a moment of silence/respect for the dead/relatives of the dead. If you can't mourn even as a gesture for innocent lives then F U.

Effing_Drako #7 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:31 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25489 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
#prayfor*insertcityhere* amirite gais? Cause thats gonna stop terrorism

RockyRoller #8 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29381 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

View PostSuurpolskija, on 07 June 2017 - 07:44 AM, said:

I've got a muslim refugee as a friend and we've had some barbeque parties with him and some of our friends and his kin.

All of the ones I've gotten to know are just normal folk not putting religion anywhere near the priorities in life. Drink beer, most eat pork.

Radicalism is probably just as common with muslims as it is with everyone else.

That being said, terror needs to be fought. But separating and dehumanizing different people amongst us just widens the gap and makes people more vulnerable to hostile ways of thinking.

yes but those type of Muslims aren't recreating the historical religion but doing something new. The root of the religion is a 9th century Arab supremacy movement, Empiricism and barbaric legal framework which is totally incompatible with human rights as we now know them.

Muslims (and everyone else) is better off without Islam in charge.

View PostEffing_Drako, on 09 June 2017 - 08:31 AM, said:

#prayfor*insertcityhere* amirite gais? Cause thats gonna stop terrorism

Well that feeling was how Northern Island started to stop the troubles when two mothers, a catholic and protestant, said no more to sons and daughters dying for religious bigots.

Terrorists need to be labeled as scum not heroes. They are not fighting for Allah and peace, but Satan and misery. The proof of this being what they leave behind after their Jihad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users