Stuck on personal mission? Why not put XP alternative there?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Zoltan1251 #1 Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11076 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
Ok, so i have this idea.... My main objective is to get T55A right now, but god damn it, it relies on luck so much and im stuck for example on LT mission to find and dmg 3 arties... So you just press play and have no say in doing the missions, game basically forbids you to complete missions....

So, Why dont they put bypass on this.... Something like: find and dmg 3 arties or earn 300k xp in light tanks

It would encourage people to play more, to buy for example premium time, it would eliminate frustration with impossible idiotic mission. Its a win win situation!!! What do you think?

PoIestar #2 Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:17 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31501 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

To get a tier 9 tank, effort is required. That's just how it is.

And, when I got the T55A about 1.5 years ago, the missions were harder and yet me and a lot of other folks got the tank.

Zoltan1251 #3 Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11076 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

View PostPoIestar, on 05 June 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

To get a tier 9 tank, effort is required. That's just how it is.

And, when I got the T55A about 1.5 years ago, the missions were harder and yet me and a lot of other folks got the tank.

well no they were not harder.... now there is cap at 3 arties per team and less people play them overall so this mission for example would need a bypass..... like i said, its not a thing that would hurt anyone...

Hyster #4 Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27434 battles
  • [T-S_K] T-S_K

I did the LT-7 T55a last week. took me 3 weeks to complete, so it is possible to do it.

do it at T6, when u get 3 arty play smart, stay in base for a few mins to see where enemy has gone then just dive  though a gap and complete mission.

u have to play as a solo player instead of team player as basically I suicided but I killed 2 arty and damaged the 3rd.

PowJay #5 Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:39 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34993 battles

No. Just no.

A number of players have whined made suggestions over the years about how to skip difficult missions. I agree wholeheartedly that some PMs are close to impossible with MM and team make up, but while they are achievable then they should still be an achievement and not a gift- especially to those with more money than skill: there are enough expensive Premium tanks for them!

Zoltan1251 #6 Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11076 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

View PostPowJay, on 05 June 2017 - 01:39 PM, said:

No. Just no.

A number of players have whined made suggestions over the years about how to skip difficult missions. I agree wholeheartedly that some PMs are close to impossible with MM and team make up, but while they are achievable then they should still be an achievement and not a gift- especially to those with more money than skill: there are enough expensive Premium tanks for them!

its not skipping.... its simply trying so many times you can pass it.... and its not about money either, you can pass it if you play for long enough.... something like 300k is high enough threshold to say you have been trying your best but game mechanics prevented you from achieving it.... its really just to counter game mechanics

PowJay #7 Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:59 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34993 battles

In fairness, I take your point, but then it's not a mission. 

Although possibly misguided, and sometimes supportive of selfish playing, the idea is that the PMs promote the role of each vehicle class (more or less) by giving specific objectives to achieve. 

The problem has often been that it's simply not possible from the moment that MM sets the teams. I have been trying MT15/3 for an age now- destroy two TDs one tier higher. Some say that it's at least one tier higher, bit that isn't how it reads. I figured out that this PM was only remotely possible in 1/10 to 1/20 battles. I noted battles over 2 pages of A4 and that was pretty much how it is.

The best thing to do is enjoy playing and they will come if you have sufficient skill/luck. There are occasions where you might choose to play specifically for them, but mostly the consensus of opinion tends to be to activate them, play and just wait.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users