For A Battle Like This...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TungstenHitman #1 Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:45 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18677 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

I suffered yesterday, no doubt about it.. connection or tech issues as you may have seen on my other thread, blue, banned.. all losses it seamed.. maps, rng, insane team mates or genuine bots, was just a day to laugh about really lol, I think you have to laugh at it or else don't play because it will give health issues.

I've played 3 battles today, no connection problems so far, well, not much, the odd shudder, should be not blue soon I think. 2 losses with teams that, and I kid you not, chose to lose from winnable situations, you know the ones, could easily cap the win when time was against chasing and killing the remaining 2-4 enemy tanks but 3-4 guys stay at the base and refuse to move all battle long in an encounter battle where we need to kill all or cap.. really annoying that, honestly why play? to lose? gj if so.. you are nailing that down to perfection.

Then on my 3rd battle, and when all seemed lost again with 2 minutes to go, and I wondered why the 2 players I practically click begged to cap with me and win refused to move, the win was barely rescued. I'm glad to see at least some players still want to win and help in this game. A big thanks to the Arty, BC and T54 that towards the end, spotted, stunned or killed enemy targets that undoubtedly saved me from being spotted or killed or brought my hard hitting TD into play by showing me something to shoot.. such results make all the negative stuff melt away like my hard drive, and not too bad for a stock tank either

http://wotreplays.com/site/3632706#stats

TungstenHitman #2 Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:35 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18677 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

..and here is exactly what showcases yesterdays teams perfectly too. So this is only my 4th battle of the day so far, 3 losses and 1 win, the above. Another master class of teammates honestly how can it be anything other than a defeat? I challenge the best in the game to turn the lions share of the results I've had with these turds I kid you not I might be an average player but this is the most trashy garbage collection of cancerous melon heads I've witnessed since I started playing and while I can accept this at tier4 I just cannot get a grasp of to how trashy the standard has become at higher tiers.. the SU100 tries to flip me over at the start for no reason and as you can see I am still blue and could have been banned once again and also no doubt I will remain blue for a further god knows how many battles, I am only playing the UDES and the STRV at the moment so easy to happen, what's the next ban, a week? Banned for tech issues and wanker teammates that only interesting in being a total dikhead, nice, some weekend this one..

http://wotreplays.com/site/3632910#redshire-tungstenhitman-udes_03

Edit-> o and in case you were going to reply with a "don't shoot team mates" I didn't I damage the SU100 while he is trying to turn me over, it's that annoying driving under the siege mode tank thingy...

Edited by TungstenHitman, 05 June 2017 - 10:38 PM.

TungstenHitman #3 Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:09 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18677 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

..and then on the next battle, the 5th. Not an ideal map for the UDES but I got on with it, probably 1 team shot away from getting banned but you can see how easy it can happen. Light tanks are very fast and get close to the action I play them myself a lot. Was so many shots in this battle I could have got a little rough RNG and been kicked for a week, would you risk it? I was trying the correct thing which is to win and damage and kill. Ok it worked out but you can see these cases I've shown over the passed two posts where due to tech issues and lag or some driving under my tank or even just a tight shot how can get banned.. would you risk the shot? I live in that battle alone when I play and factor nothing much else. WG if you could include a "[players name] you are blocking my shot pls move" button I think we would all appreciate it. I know there are some mods that have this feature but I have no mods and want to keep it that way.

http://wotreplays.com/site/3632973#pilsen-tungstenhitman-udes_03

Hedgehog1963 #4 Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:08 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 50180 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY

TungstenHitman #5 Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:10 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18677 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

View PostHedgehog1963, on 05 June 2017 - 11:08 PM, said:

O.. so it's one of those evenings is it? lol... no probs at all :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users