• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:12 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40480 battles
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS

Hello everyone
In my modest opinion they were better placed on the test server, between rank one and the other there was less chevron to get, did not play the same maps in a row (personally i played el halluf 4 times consecutive last night) and not c 'Was no rigging by the players .. yes rigged ... I've seen more and more players of the same clan in the same teams .. just count it before pressing the "battle" button.
Anyway I do not understand why both the ranks and the chevrons should be lost, and above all because I have to lose time (and credits) to play another dressing mode of those who know how to wrap up to end up together in team stakes.
Better a random on board a fun and cheap t29!
Aside from the spam (pathetic) of ammo premium from everyone (wow all good at shooting at weakspot! How not) this mode is another epic fail that will not have long life, if we have to talk about classified battles we have to talk about a different matchmaking that takes into account players' abilities and not a totally casual thing without sense .. and a way to win or lose is always tied to the team of allied and adversary players that you encounter .. total odds ... it was better the rampage mode all versus all.. the reason that at least you had missions and a tank to win .. what is the goal? Do bonds to be used even in random and have an advantage over those who do not play that mode? Please .. wake up developers ..

ValkyrionX #2 Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:18 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40480 battles
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
Ah, I forgot .. they changed the chevron and the chance to have the ranks because in the test server it was easy to get a rank after rank .. i regret it well as a just 3 days spent on the test server i did at least 2 million Credits and won consumables for a value of at least 3 millions ... obvious otherwise what a server do to sell credit and gold packages in the site's shop. :D

clixor #3 Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:32 AM

Major

• Player
  • 49581 battles

Why does everyone keep complaining about gold spam. First i think it's about the same as in random tier10s, and second what do you expect when your first likely target is a MAUS or Type? And as with the rewards you are at the very minimum should break even there is no reason for players to NOT shoot gold as well.

As for losing ranks, if ALL ranks were permanent players could just suicide and hope for a lucky streak of x games to get a new rank. This system forces you to play good and try your best every game.

Spurtung #4 Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60054 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostValkyrionX, on 06 June 2017 - 10:12 AM, said:

Hello everyone
In my modest opinion they were better placed on the test server, between rank one and the other there was less chevron to get, did not play the same maps in a row (personally i played el halluf 4 times consecutive last night) and not c 'Was no rigging by the players .. yes rigged ... I've seen more and more players of the same clan in the same teams .. just count it before pressing the "battle" button.
Anyway I do not understand why both the ranks and the chevrons should be lost, and above all because I have to lose time (and credits) to play another dressing mode of those who know how to wrap up to end up together in team stakes.
Better a random on board a fun and cheap t29!
Aside from the spam (pathetic) of ammo premium from everyone (wow all good at shooting at weakspot! How not) this mode is another epic fail that will not have long life, if we have to talk about classified battles we have to talk about a different matchmaking that takes into account players' abilities and not a totally casual thing without sense .. and a way to win or lose is always tied to the team of allied and adversary players that you encounter .. total odds ... it was better the rampage mode all versus all.. the reason that at least you had missions and a tank to win .. what is the goal? Do bonds to be used even in random and have an advantage over those who do not play that mode? Please .. wake up developers ..

Aren't you that guy that thought you'd get ranked well in the live server and couldn't see the obvious reason was that no good players was playing this in the CT?

NiemandXL #5 Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:40 PM

Major

• Player
  • 37955 battles

View PostValkyrionX, on 06 June 2017 - 11:12 AM, said:

wow all good at shooting at weakspot!

Weakspots? Here is the Type 5 armor layout. Please show me what weakspots I'm supposed to shot with 260 or less pen?

Shivva #6 Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:42 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29175 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G
THis could easily be added to any of the other 4 threads about Ranked Battles on the first page....

ZlatanArKung #7 Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:36 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View Postclixor, on 06 June 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

Why does everyone keep complaining about gold spam. First i think it's about the same as in random tier10s, and second what do you expect when your first likely target is a MAUS or Type? And as with the rewards you are at the very minimum should break even there is no reason for players to NOT shoot gold as well.

As for losing ranks, if ALL ranks were permanent players could just suicide and hope for a lucky streak of x games to get a new rank. This system forces you to play good and try your best every game.

Or farm dmg from red-line and get top 3 in losing team.

omgdontkillme #8 Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 34913 battles
  • [R41N] R41N

View PostNiemandXL, on 06 June 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

Weakspots? Here is the Type 5 armor layout. Please show me what weakspots I'm supposed to shot with 260 or less pen?

And meanwhile i saw plenty of type 5 doing 0 dmg in ranked, because so op like every one claims.

And lets not forget to pretend that you use gold ONLY because Maus / Type 5. There were plenty of gold spamm before ... bunch of hypocritics.

Also tagged with ranked battles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users