Rubicon v2 with[out] renamed crew emblems

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

avenger121 #1 Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14342 battles
  • [KLAPP] KLAPP

So I saw the patchnotes for 9.19 and read about bonds, super equipment and crew directives. Wait what, isnt this crew emblems all over again?!

I mean surely, instead of paying a huge amount of gold to get all your tanks fit, or spending a shít ton of credits each month now you can play a shít ton of T10 matches in a kinda competitve environment which means prem consumables and prem ammo will be flying left and right, this surely will mean less credits lost each month for you than directly paying for crew emblems.

One crew emblem for one month would have costed 100.000 credits, how many T10 matches do you need to lose that much money? How many bonds will you earn in those matches to pay for crew directives or buy super equipment?

Have fun playing against whales that already run full prem ammo and consumables, but now with crew directives and super equipment too. The other ways that we can earn bonds will never involve your wallet, I am sure. It is almost as WG thought the paying player has not enough ways to stay superior competitive. Just let me get out my Obj 252 with super equipement, crew directives, free BIA crew from Berlin premium tanks, full gold ammo loadout and all premium consumables. WoT PVP best PVP, equal chances for everyone.

Good luck earning enough bonds for super equipement for every single tank that you have, good luck having enough bonds to spam crew directives, good luck not going bankrupt and have fun throwing even more money at WG.

Edit: typos

Edited by avenger121, 06 June 2017 - 05:13 PM.

Browarszky #2 Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:23 PM

Major

• Player
  • 14906 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
Dunno, I can lose 100k pretty quickly at tier 10... other than that :popcorn:

Marlekin #3 Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:24 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 33410 battles
  • [HOFF] HOFF

View Postavenger121, on 06 June 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

super equipment and crew directives

Wait what, isnt this crew emblems all over again?!

Have fun playing against whales that already run full prem ammo and consumables, but now with crew directives and super equipment

Just let me get out my Obj 252 with super equipement, crew directives, free BIA crew from Berlin premium tanks, full gold ammo loadout and all premium consumables. WoT PVP best PVP, equal chances for everyone.

I think you'd have to be an idiot to not save up your leftover bonds for next season just to blow them away on one-time consumables like directives. 

Which leaves you with this: http://tanks.gg/comp...nder___22.31.19

(Left is "super" equipment, right is normal)

Result: 7 dps difference, a "may or may not notice" gun handling difference, and a bunch of people with Rubicon signs protesting outside WG HQ.  

_EXODUZ_ #4 Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:32 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34165 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postavenger121, on 06 June 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

Just let me get out my Obj 252 with super equipement, crew directives, free BIA crew from Berlin premium tanks, full gold ammo loadout and all premium consumables. WoT PVP best PVP, equal chances for everyone.

But... you don't have one?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users