Jump to content


E50/M need buff.


  • Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Artick_ #1 Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:48 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 28532 battles
  • 166
  • [BADD] BADD
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

Hello.

 

E50 and his brother 50M needs a serious buff.

 

E50:

 

160mm effective lowplate armor ( any tier 8 can pen it, even pref mm tanks)

Now i will hear" Angle your tank" , and yeah , this works , it goes all the way up to 192mm , more than that will pen the 80mm side paper armor.

I can't engage 2 tanks , because they can pen turret , because you can't engage 2 tanks with 80 mm paper side turret armor , It is only effective while fighting 1 vs 1 and this is not OK.

Upplate is the best thing about this tank , its 270mm effective witch is ok i guess.. but if a tier X or IX shot HEAT , this will 99% of the times goes in , because turret is made in that way that side of it will richose any AP/APCR if looking straight at enemy , =autobounce (305mm effective) , but heat that has more than 305 penetration will go in anytime ( except hitting the gun mantlet)

 

E50M has same poor armor as a tier 9 ... not fair

 

Turret should got +20/30 armor all way around.

Lowplate should be +around 200+mm effective , so you can angle it and bounce some tier 8 atleast...

Side armor should get around 100mm , so you can angle .

 

Tanks like T54 , t54 ltwt , obj 140 , t62a , obj 430 ,got it all.

Good camo , good DPM , good penetration , good mobility , good turret armor ( almost 320mm effective all ).. etc

Why this tank hasn't atleast a good armor ?

 

 

 

#This tank is a E100. Try to get in a bush , and fight scouts.... you will get spotted even if you are behind a bush , because 16 camorating.

You will not even fit in some bushes because 50meter tall tank...

 

Thanks.


Edited by Artick_, 07 June 2017 - 09:53 AM.


signal11th #2 Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:51 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 33951 battles
  • 5,252
  • [E-BAY] E-BAY
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011
:popcorn:

Edited by signal11th, 07 June 2017 - 09:52 AM.


Enforcer1975 #3 Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:56 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 18508 battles
  • 9,857
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View Postsignal11th, on 07 June 2017 - 09:51 AM, said:

:popcorn:

Are you willing to share? 



signal11th #4 Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:01 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 33951 battles
  • 5,252
  • [E-BAY] E-BAY
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011

View PostEnforcer1975, on 07 June 2017 - 08:56 AM, said:

Are you willing to share?

 

:popcorn::popcorn:There you go enough for both of us.

Shivva #5 Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:02 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29175 battles
  • 1,909
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G
  • Member since:
    05-20-2012
Is that scorpiontank1?..how I've missed his random buff this!, nerf this! threads.

Edited by Shivva, 07 June 2017 - 10:02 AM.


adameitas #6 Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:10 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 60551 battles
  • 736
  • [KITTY] KITTY
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

e50m really dont need any buffs it is just fine.

on the other hand e50 needs pen buff. I mean all old generation t9 mediums (m46, t54, e50) have much less pen then the ones that came after them. A LOT LESS. i mean it was fine at the begining (before gold era and new t9 mediums) but now those tanks are mostly based on gold ammo.. 



Suurpolskija #7 Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:14 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16694 battles
  • 1,211
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016
Err... if you're complaining medium tanks armor not being impenetrable by heat, there might be something essential about medium tanks you've gotten wrong.

Don't get shot in the first place. That makes you immune against all kinds of shells.

TankkiPoju #8 Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:26 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19693 battles
  • 6,090
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
Nice try, QB

FluffyRedFox #9 Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:29 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21569 battles
  • 7,703
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012
E50m doesn't need a armour buff, but it could do with a RoF buff

SilentFear #10 Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:47 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 24909 battles
  • 3,145
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    01-29-2011

T-54, E50, Patton - all need one thing - penetration buff. Whit the current meta of "lets remove all weak points" its just pure horror to play this tanks when having to face Type 4, Type 5 and Maus. T-54 at the very least have the great HEAT shell. But try to pen Type 5 whit Patton .... 265 gold pen ( lel ).

 

 



TankkiPoju #11 Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19693 battles
  • 6,090
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View PostSilentFear, on 07 June 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

T-54, E50, Patton - all need one thing - penetration buff. Whit the current meta of "lets remove all weak points" its just pure horror to play this tanks when having to face Type 4, Type 5 and Maus. T-54 at the very least have the great HEAT shell. But try to pen Type 5 whit Patton .... 265 gold pen ( lel ).

 

 

 

It's not even about removing weakpoints, it's just flat out penetration power creep in medium tanks. Why do newer tanks like Skoda T50 have 248mm of pen.



AdzTownstrike #12 Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:38 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18853 battles
  • 706
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    05-19-2014

View PostArtick_, on 07 June 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

Hello.

 

E50 and his brother 50M needs a serious buff.

 

E50:

 

160mm effective lowplate armor ( any tier 8 can pen it, even pref mm tanks)

Now i will hear" Angle your tank" , and yeah , this works , it goes all the way up to 192mm , more than that will pen the 80mm side paper armor.

I can't engage 2 tanks , because they can pen turret , because you can't engage 2 tanks with 80 mm paper side turret armor , It is only effective while fighting 1 vs 1 and this is not OK.

Upplate is the best thing about this tank , its 270mm effective witch is ok i guess.. but if a tier X or IX shot HEAT , this will 99% of the times goes in , because turret is made in that way that side of it will richose any AP/APCR if looking straight at enemy , =autobounce (305mm effective) , but heat that has more than 305 penetration will go in anytime ( except hitting the gun mantlet)

 

E50M has same poor armor as a tier 9 ... not fair

 

Turret should got +20/30 armor all way around.

Lowplate should be +around 200+mm effective , so you can angle it and bounce some tier 8 atleast...

Side armor should get around 100mm , so you can angle .

 

Tanks like T54 , t54 ltwt , obj 140 , t62a , obj 430 ,got it all.

Good camo , good DPM , good penetration , good mobility , good turret armor ( almost 320mm effective all ).. etc

Why this tank hasn't atleast a good armor ?

 

 

 

#This tank is a E100. Try to get in a bush , and fight scouts.... you will get spotted even if you are behind a bush , because 16 camorating.

You will not even fit in some bushes because 50meter tall tank...

 

Thanks.

 

e50m got buff. Its called bonds. It means you can buff whatever tank you want ;)

HugsAndKisses #13 Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:39 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 24537 battles
  • 3,103
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

Hmm, I don't have E50M, but seem to recall that I finished the E50 at over 60% WR. 

Pretty damn strong tank if you ask me.



signal11th #14 Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:41 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 33951 battles
  • 5,252
  • [E-BAY] E-BAY
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011

View PostAdzTownstrike, on 07 June 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:

 

e50m got buff. Its called bonds. It means you can buff whatever tank you want ;)

 

if you have something that cant penetrate being able to use it faster isn't going to make it penetrate any more... Regardless I consider the e50/e50m balanced although the patton's prem round could do with a little more pen.

Witsdontlie #15 Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:52 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15388 battles
  • 243
  • Member since:
    08-12-2013

E50 is my fav. tank along with WT at tier 9. And unlike t54 it doesn't require gold spam to be effective (to the point where I have 22 gold and 20 standard shells in T54). But yes I don't see the point in buying E50M as it doesn't seem any different. 

 

Wanna know what really needs buffing? This:

Notice the penetration spots, and from T54 and Skorpion standard rounds. it literally almost doesn't matter where they aim they can pen this tank. And turret is supposed to be american tanks strong suit

 



JuliusCheddar #16 Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:56 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28042 battles
  • 564
  • Member since:
    08-27-2014
No it doesn't 

_EXODUZ_ #17 Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:59 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34165 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View PostArtick_, on 07 June 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

 

#This tank is a E100. Try to get in a bush , and fight scouts.... you will get spotted even if you are behind a bush , because 16 camorating.

You will not even fit in some bushes because 50meter tall tank...

 

Thanks.

 

E50/M behind a bush. LUL

imendars #18 Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:00 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10939 battles
  • 1,071
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-17-2014

Yes, it does.

It needs Maus armor (without loosing anything else) and 4k base dpm.

 

Now that would be one properly balanced tank...


Edited by imendars, 07 June 2017 - 12:01 PM.


Zhongze_Li #19 Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:04 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8454 battles
  • 205
  • [HAV0C] HAV0C
  • Member since:
    10-29-2015

View PostTankkiPoju, on 07 June 2017 - 10:51 AM, said:

 

It's not even about removing weakpoints, it's just flat out penetration power creep in medium tanks. Why do newer tanks like Skoda T50 have 248mm of pen.

 

Also new prem tier 8 tanks have similar penetration value for standard rounds compare to E50, it's only its accurate gun that partly negates the effect.

 

Can't wait till I got enough credits to buy the e50m so that I wouldn't feel as powerless when facing these over-buffed monstrosities.



Phobos4321 #20 Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:14 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42851 battles
  • 7,846
  • Member since:
    09-27-2011

indeed T-54s 330 heat pen is so bad make it at last twice as high ...  

its pen is only second to Jagdtiger and Wt auf Pz4 on T9






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users