Jump to content


Consumable suggestion


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Argedeava #1 Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:41 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26582 battles
  • 370
  • [WODR] WODR
  • Member since:
    10-02-2013

WG, could you change this *Edited strategy to consume gold:

Every time i switch a consumable which is set for silver with another it switches back to gold.


Edited by Nohe21, 08 June 2017 - 10:21 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


peekakilla #2 Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:47 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9194 battles
  • 249
  • Member since:
    05-16-2016
this is a valid point, there is a mod somewhere that locks your golds, so you can't spend them, i guess they could implement the mod in the game as a quality of life feature

juonimies #3 Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:54 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 43333 battles
  • 323
  • [KARJU] KARJU
  • Member since:
    07-04-2011
No, no, no, no. WG recognizes its responsibility and wants honestly to develop players' personality to positive direction. This switching back to gold-paying is meant for training of players' situational awareness, which is very essential talent not only in WORLD OF TANKS but in the whole life as well!

Edited by juonimies, 08 June 2017 - 08:55 AM.


Zeki #4 Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:57 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4749 battles
  • 182
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011
Use XVM.

Dropman12 #5 Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:01 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32929 battles
  • 390
  • Member since:
    10-18-2012

Or like others just look at screen. Or install modification, it takes about 3 mins of your life. Or, as usuall, you can always whine here...



Argedeava #6 Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:06 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26582 battles
  • 370
  • [WODR] WODR
  • Member since:
    10-02-2013

View PostDropman12, on 08 June 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

Or like others just look at screen. Or install modification, it takes about 3 mins of your life. Or, as usuall, you can always whine here...

 

Is not a whine is a suggestion. I don`t want to install some mod. I want a option i selected to remain as i selected it.

peekakilla #7 Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:12 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9194 battles
  • 249
  • Member since:
    05-16-2016

View PostArgedeava, on 08 June 2017 - 09:06 AM, said:

View PostDropman12, on 08 June 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

Or like others just look at screen. Or install modification, it takes about 3 mins of your life. Or, as usuall, you can always whine here...

Is not a whine is a suggestion. I don`t want to install some mod. I want a option i selected to remain as i selected it.

 

 

some forum users are not able to see the difference between a constructive critique and a whine post, no matter how hard you try to explain them the difference.

 



Dropman12 #8 Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:14 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32929 battles
  • 390
  • Member since:
    10-18-2012

View PostArgedeava, on 08 June 2017 - 08:06 AM, said:

 

Is not a whine is a suggestion. I don`t want to install some mod. I want a option i selected to remain as i selected it.

 

I understand you, but what Im saying to is - its very little problem, and has very easy solution. What I could see WG is slowly making interface better and better, but I doubt this has any priority.

peekakilla #9 Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:17 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9194 battles
  • 249
  • Member since:
    05-16-2016

View PostDropman12, on 08 June 2017 - 09:14 AM, said:

 its very little problem, and has very easy solution.

 

then shouldn't take too much effort for WG to implement the "gold lock" feature, in this forum section you can discuss about anything regardless the game, even if the problem is little, making a post about it is completly fine.



Dropman12 #10 Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:24 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32929 battles
  • 390
  • Member since:
    10-18-2012

View Postpeekakilla, on 08 June 2017 - 08:17 AM, said:

 

then shouldn't take too much effort for WG to implement the "gold lock" feature, in this forum section you can discuss about anything regardless the game, even if the problem is little, making a post about it is completly fine.

 

This goes beyong me, I'd bet there are more important things to focus for developers. Anyway, am I saying anything about making posts here? Cant get your point...

Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #11 Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 14858 battles
  • 3,093
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

There could be a simple solution to all this. Wargaming should just remove the option to use gold for consumables. Who on earth would like to spend gold for consumables anyway? Besides, if anyone really wants to use gold, they can convert gold to credits. 

I just see this as Wargaming's sneaky way to get extra income.



peekakilla #12 Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:32 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9194 battles
  • 249
  • Member since:
    05-16-2016

View PostDropman12, on 08 June 2017 - 09:24 AM, said:

 Anyway, am I saying anything about making posts here? Cant get your point...

View PostDropman12, on 08 June 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

Or, as usuall, you can always whine here...

 

You are implying that he should not have done the post, bcs the issue is not "big" enough to being noticed and fixed

 

View PostZe_HOFF_fverhoef, on 08 June 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

There could be a simple solution to all this. Wargaming should just remove the option to use gold for consumables. Who on earth would like to spend gold for consumables anyway? Besides, if anyone really wants to use gold, they can convert gold to credits. 

I just see this as Wargaming's sneaky way to get extra income.

 

you got a valid point here

 


Edited by peekakilla, 08 June 2017 - 09:33 AM.


Dropman12 #13 Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:36 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32929 battles
  • 390
  • Member since:
    10-18-2012

View Postpeekakilla, on 08 June 2017 - 08:32 AM, said:

 

You are implying that he should not have done the post, bcs the issue is not "big" enough to being noticed and fixed

 

 

you got a valid point here

 

 

Im not implying anything. I gave him three options - efective one, simple one and stupid one but usuall here. Read more, think less I'd say.

peekakilla #14 Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:42 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9194 battles
  • 249
  • Member since:
    05-16-2016

View PostDropman12, on 08 June 2017 - 09:36 AM, said:

 

Im not implying anything. I gave him three options - efective one, simple one and stupid one but usuall here. Read more, think less I'd say.

 

again, you are calling this post stupid, as the third solution you gave was "you can always whine here..."

you should be the one to read more your own posts, and "think" about what you are saying.

 



Dropman12 #15 Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:01 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32929 battles
  • 390
  • Member since:
    10-18-2012

View Postpeekakilla, on 08 June 2017 - 08:42 AM, said:

 

again, you are calling this post stupid, as the third solution you gave was "you can always whine here..."

you should be the one to read more your own posts, and "think" about what you are saying.

 

 

Oh man:facepalm:

Is it so hard to believe that I meant what I wrote without any attempt to insult? And I read my post, yet didnt find anything about calling something stupid. My third advice stands - many people here just whine, without even trying to fix the problem, wich is something you should know. If it means "calling stupid" for you, than problem is hardly on my side.



Asklepi0s #16 Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:20 AM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 4964 battles
  • 802
  • [WG_M] WG_M
  • Member since:
    01-23-2017
This thread has been closed by the moderation team due to not being constructive 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users