• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

JanSlome #1 Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11085 battles
  • [NLBE5] NLBE5

Hello everyone,

Just signing into the forum to have a good complaining session about the utter shitmove wargaming made lately.

First of all, i have found that this "equal matchmaking" has never really been equal at all, i have been on a steady losing streak however good i may play.

6000 damage? 5 kills? no worries! wargaming will still make sure there's enough losing potential.

I recently bought the Ferdinant, tier 8 TD.

I have had exactly 3 tier 8 matches and the rest were tier 9 or 10.

Now....artillerie.

Where do i even start with this? it just pisses me off.

I have been putting a LOT of time into getting a tier 9 artillerie and then it gets nerved to death.

Normally i would make anywhere from 500 to 1500 damage with a hitting HE shell, if my AP hit it was mostly a one-shot-kill.

Today i'm glad if i can score 300 damage with one hit.

Well, now... wargaming, fix your stuff. Please.

JuliusCheddar #2 Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29478 battles
  • [3BPAN] 3BPAN

Yeah, tier 8 is broken, arty is fixed, no amount of carry is sometimes enough to carry. Anything else? 

To cheer you up I lost a 8.8k dmg game recently. 

HeidenSieker #3 Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:15 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostJanSlome, on 09 June 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

Now....artillerie. Where do i even start with this? it just pisses me off.

I have been putting a LOT of time into getting a tier 9 artillerie and then it gets nerved to death.

Normally i would make anywhere from 500 to 1500 damage with a hitting HE shell, if my AP hit it was mostly a one-shot-kill.

You have to revise your play-style and go at least as much for "stun" as for outright damage.

ZlatanArKung #4 Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:21 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles
Arty change was probably the only good change in latest patch though.

peekakilla #5 Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:27 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10359 battles

i am sorry for arty players

Spoiler

_b_ #6 Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:45 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 55203 battles

Hmm...can I toss in a rant about todays minipatch? :/

Since it should update the autoaim and what not I started a match in tier 2 ... and game loads ... but as I try to use mouse-wheel to zoom all things goes to "dung" ...turret starts to go totally off on it's own ... zoom is ..just .. ehh ... yeah ... it was more than a lill weird ... had to look at minisquare down left to see where tank was pointed and turret was ...

No mods ,..repeat ... go no mods what so ever installed!! vanilla from here to heaven ..

But ... and a big one perhps :D  ...updated to latest windows 10 insider build ... and messed with FXAA and HQ-something settings in gfx ... but returned those back to what they were ... tried a new match but still the same issue with touching mousewheel to zoom in/out left me in mayhem hell !!

SO .... anyone else on the insider program had this or similar issues?

Enforcer1975 #7 Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
You have long been on a losing streak even before the patch came out, stop playing tiers you can't play well. Sorry to say this but it's all you and not any tye of MM or rigged battle.

Jigabachi #8 Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostJanSlome, on 09 June 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

First of all, i have found that this "equal matchmaking" has never really been equal at all, i have been on a steady losing streak however good i may play.

6000 damage? 5 kills? no worries! wargaming will still make sure there's enough losing potential.

Can you show us some of those matches? Being a below average player, chances are high that all you did was farming pointless damage and that you aren't even able to judge when you played "however good".

Block Quote

I recently bought the Ferdinant, tier 8 TD.

I have had exactly 3 tier 8 matches and the rest were tier 9 or 10.

Yes, tVIII MM is a known problem. That tier gets the short end of the stick a lot.

Block Quote

Now....artillerie.

Where do i even start with this? it just pisses me off.

Err. I think you really didn't understand what they tried (and managed) to achieve with the rebalance of arty. It's now a SUPPORT class rather than a main damage dealer, like it was supposed to be from the start.

In other words: Learn to play.

Block Quote

Well, now... wargaming, fix your stuff. Please.

Translation: "I have no idea what I'm talking about and just want you to change the game in my favour, so please listen to me."

Edited by Jigabachi, 09 June 2017 - 08:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users