Jump to content


bonds


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

sgtYester #1 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:29 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53375 battles
  • 1,515
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011

soo.. since the bond u receive from ranked battles will be low and u will need to play in all to be able to afford at least 1 special equipment.

 

how soon do u think wg will offer bonds for money?  and what will the price be?

 

since wg is steadily moving to p2w this is the next logical step.

 

ur thoughts?



Strappster #2 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:37 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,926
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostsgtYester, on 09 June 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

ur thoughts?

 

I think bonds are the new omg-WG-p2w-pls-nerf subject for this week. I hope it's going to be mid-tier medium tanks that aren't the Cromwell next week for the sake of variety but somehow I doubt it'll happen.



signal11th #3 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 35357 battles
  • 5,474
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011

View PostStrappster, on 09 June 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

 

I think bonds are the new omg-WG-p2w-pls-nerf subject for this week. I hope it's going to be mid-tier medium tanks that aren't the Cromwell next week for the sake of variety but somehow I doubt it'll happen.

 

played ranked battles until I found out the "unique" items were just once per game things, not exactly unique when you have to buy them every game is it.. not played it since, it's just another emblems type grind mechanic..

Shivva #4 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:41 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29624 battles
  • 1,955
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G
  • Member since:
    05-20-2012

View Postsignal11th, on 09 June 2017 - 08:40 PM, said:

 

played ranked battles until I found out the "unique" items were just once per game things, not exactly unique when you have to buy them every game is it.. not played it since, it's just another emblems type grind mechanic..

 

That's just the directives mate, single use consumables, look at the equipment window and the 'improved' tab when in garage

That's where the permanent equipment is.


Edited by Shivva, 09 June 2017 - 09:41 PM.


HassenderZerhacker #5 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:41 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 25496 battles
  • 2,238
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View Postsignal11th, on 09 June 2017 - 09:40 PM, said:

 

played ranked battles until I found out the "unique" items were just once per game things, not exactly unique when you have to buy them every game is it.. not played it since, it's just another emblems type grind mechanic..

 

there are 2 types of unique items... the permanent ones cost 5000 bonds

signal11th #6 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:43 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 35357 battles
  • 5,474
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 09 June 2017 - 08:41 PM, said:

 

there are 2 types of unique items... the permanent ones cost 5000 bonds

 

ahh kk, still wont be playing it because it's just a massive camp and prem spam fest.. but thx for the info

Homer_J #7 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:56 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostsgtYester, on 09 June 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

soo.. since the bond u receive from ranked battles will be low and u will need to play in all to be able to afford at least 1 special equipment.

 

how soon do u think wg will offer bonds for money?  and what will the price be?

 

since wg is steadily moving to p2w this is the next logical step.

 

ur thoughts?

 

That was my assumption too but WG (or at least one WG:EU representative)  have said that bonds will not be sold for real money.

 

They will be available in other ways though, so those who spent millions of credits playing this failed mode might be disappointed in the long run.



jabster #8 Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:48 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12532 battles
  • 22,784
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostHomer_J, on 09 June 2017 - 08:56 PM, said:

 

That was my assumption too but WG (or at least one WG:EU representative)  have said that bonds will not be sold for real money.

 

They will be available in other ways though, so those who spent millions of credits playing this failed mode might be disappointed in the long run.

 

Technical they said, can't remember the exact wording, they have no current plans to sell them. My guess is that's true but they don't want to remove the option of doing it in the future. Personally I do expect them to be sold at some point in time.

malachi6 #9 Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:36 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 49216 battles
  • 3,226
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
WG have already said they will be available in "other ways".

Spurtung #10 Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:54 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61575 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View Postjabster, on 10 June 2017 - 07:48 AM, said:

 

Technical they said, can't remember the exact wording, they have no current plans to sell them. My guess is that's true but they don't want to remove the option of doing it in the future. Personally I do expect them to be sold at some point in time.

 

They said not for credits nor gold. The real money window is wide open.

HassenderZerhacker #11 Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:40 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 25496 battles
  • 2,238
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostSpurtung, on 10 June 2017 - 08:54 AM, said:

 

They said not for credits nor gold. The real money window is wide open.

 

waiting for bad and then good money to be thrown through :-)

sgtYester #12 Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:07 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53375 battles
  • 1,515
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011

View PostStrappster, on 09 June 2017 - 09:37 PM, said:

 

I think bonds are the new omg-WG-p2w-pls-nerf subject for this week. I hope it's going to be mid-tier medium tanks that aren't the Cromwell next week for the sake of variety but somehow I doubt it'll happen.

 

would they not be???

 

u can win them in ranked battles but for them u need to invest a lot of gold ammo.  which needs credits and to maintain ur credits u need prem tanks/prem time. which are paid by real money

 

but ok , everybody can get them for free. i guess. but its alot of work and trough ranked battles u wont get enough bonds to buy a lot of these special equipment. 

 

but.....

 

if wg decides to just sell the bonds so u can just buy them. so u can easily have better equipment (reload, spotting,camo,etc.) would that not put u in a better position to win the battle againts players that dont buy into this and mount the special quipment? and does this not mean p2w?

 

 

also p2w is imo not something that needs to be "obvious" in the case above about prem ammo...  u dont pay directly to win. but with money u CAN buy more stuff to increase ur chances to do damage and win.  that imo is also p2w


Edited by sgtYester, 10 June 2017 - 01:22 PM.


Homer_J #13 Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:40 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postjabster, on 10 June 2017 - 06:48 AM, said:

 

Technical they said, can't remember the exact wording, they have no current plans to sell them. My guess is that's true but they don't want to remove the option of doing it in the future. Personally I do expect them to be sold at some point in time.

Good point.  It was just a "no plans", like they had "no plans" to sell the E25 again.

 

View PostSpurtung, on 10 June 2017 - 08:54 AM, said:

 

They said not for credits nor gold. The real money window is wide open.

One of the EU staff clarified that saying no plans to sell them in the premium shop either, it's buried in the forum somewhere.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users