Jump to content


I can't stand ranked anymore


  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

arjun69 #21 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:30 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 93708 battles
  • 782
  • Member since:
    11-29-2012

first phase: 91k players

second phase till now: 14k players

 

i guess you re not alone.



lonigus #22 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:39 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 32631 battles
  • 7,996
  • Member since:
    09-26-2011

View Postarjun69, on 13 June 2017 - 09:30 AM, said:

first phase: 91k players

second phase till now: 14k players

 

i guess you re not alone.

 

Oh wow... Well thats it then... By the end of week 4, the first league will have only 200 ranks... Best of luck for those that can play 4 hours a day and 6 hours trough a weekend.

qpranger #23 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:39 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 32105 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View Postihateclowns, on 11 June 2017 - 08:57 PM, said:

Just thought i'd throw my two cents out there on the matter of ranked. i must admit i was looking forward to it but after getting to rank 5 and only needing 3 chevrons till elite 5 my anger is at boiling point and reading the chat when you're about to loose *edit* ...

 

Yes, loosing edit is hard.

justintime4t #24 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:41 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21457 battles
  • 377
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

Honestly can someone please explain to me, what the benefit is of a player like me playing it?

 

I can not play everyday, I can not always play at the time the server is live.

 

So I'm rank 3, so not involved in any leagues, so wont get any bonds or rewards - so aside from winning a couple of chevrons and getting the rank 4 reward, that's it right - not worth playing, losing credits etc...


 


 

or have I missed something?



qpranger #25 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:43 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 32105 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View Postjustintime4t, on 13 June 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

Honestly can someone please explain to me, what the benefit is of a player like me playing it?

 

Meat shield/damage pinata for stat padders? 

That's why I don't even bother anymore.



justintime4t #26 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:45 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21457 battles
  • 377
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View Postqpranger, on 13 June 2017 - 09:43 AM, said:

 

Meat shield/damage pinata for stat padders?

That's why I don't even bother anymore.

 

 

 

what I mean is - for people around the rank 3/4 level who are not in the leagues - what is the purpose of playing this mode - or is it as people drop out of the league they will then take up the people at the lower ranks?


Edited by justintime4t, 13 June 2017 - 09:45 AM.


_EXODUZ_ #27 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:56 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34979 battles
  • 1,938
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
Nope, aint playing RB anymore.

arjun69 #28 Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:36 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 93708 battles
  • 782
  • Member since:
    11-29-2012

well if u get to rank 4 in every stage u need only 3 full seasons for an improved equipment.

up to you if that is worth it.



lonigus #29 Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:50 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 32631 battles
  • 7,996
  • Member since:
    09-26-2011

View Postjustintime4t, on 13 June 2017 - 09:41 AM, said:

Honestly can someone please explain to me, what the benefit is of a player like me playing it?

 

I can not play everyday, I can not always play at the time the server is live.

 

So I'm rank 3, so not involved in any leagues, so wont get any bonds or rewards - so aside from winning a couple of chevrons and getting the rank 4 reward, that's it right - not worth playing, losing credits etc...

 

or have I missed something?

 

Well hard to say. I think you should focus to get rank 5 for the reserves and credits/consumables. Dont have to spam gold to rank and being not in a hurry. And if you dont have the time, then atleast rank 3/4 for the weekly rank rewards.



ZlatanArKung #30 Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:59 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View Postjustintime4t, on 13 June 2017 - 09:45 AM, said:

 

 

 

what I mean is - for people around the rank 3/4 level who are not in the leagues - what is the purpose of playing this mode - or is it as people drop out of the league they will then take up the people at the lower ranks?

None



Manetoz #31 Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:43 AM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 49666 battles
  • 31
  • [KELA] KELA
  • Member since:
    10-16-2010

View Postlonigus, on 13 June 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

 

Well hard to say. I think you should focus to get rank 5 for the reserves and credits/consumables. Dont have to spam gold to rank and being not in a hurry. And if you dont have the time, then atleast rank 3/4 for the weekly rank rewards.

 

Just don't collect more than 15 points. That way you will not be in final results, which will lover the amount of players getting the league rewards. Not that it will be very many if they cut ~90% of players after each week. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users