Streamline post-battle result screens

Useless features

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Joantrai #1 Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34712 battles

There is no damn reason for it to have 3 separate post-battle screens in ranked battles! First whenever I exit battle I have to deal with that damn annoying introduction screen, then if I wish to see end game results I have to through some stupid animation and only afterward I get to the informative part.

If I stay till the end of the battle I have to go through both of these pointless screens and if you wouldn't care even about post battle results as a whole, you have to deal with 3 pointless screens. First few battles are ok but deal with it numberless times afterward is just painful. If I would be to play 100 battles, I would have to press "ESC" key 150 times at least and that is considering the fact that I would always wish to see the end game results, then it would be like 200 presses.

Can you please give me at least an option to disable this "feature"?

Edited by Joantrai, 11 June 2017 - 08:03 PM.

Jigabachi #2 Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17753 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

You can turn those effects/animations off in the options. No idea what your problem with the rest of the stuff is.

Joantrai #3 Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34712 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 11 June 2017 - 07:45 PM, said:

You can turn those effects/animations off in the options. No idea what your problem with the rest of the stuff is.

I cannot. If I wish to check my post battle results, I have to go through two separate screens to do so, both displaying post battle results, only the first one is barebones and takes forever to pop up. The second one shows me everything I would ever want to know nearly instantly. There isn't really a point to it being as it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users