Ranked Battle Clan fixing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Axelfoley666 #1 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22414 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

It was pointed out in a ranked battle that 2 members of the same clan were on opposing teams. Team chat going on about clan fixing. I didn't think anything about it till we were totally  butt humped. Then I started to look for a similar thing in future battles and it did happen again. Different clan this time, but amazing accurate blind arty fire and enemy team seeming to know exactly where we were nearly all the time.

Now whether this is just purely random, hard to say, but for people to say about it happening AGAIN and AGAIN, seems to be a bit of a pattern forming.

Just something to maybe be aware of. Has anyone else seen this happening?

Did a bit more checking, the clan member on winning team was rank 5 previous week, fellow clan member was only rank 3. The clan was named i.e. CLAN and CLAN1, same badge, but CLAN1 was only started 04/03/2017 and CLAN was started 15/12/2015. Seems as if sister clan was set up for this reason.

Edited by Axelfoley666, 12 June 2017 - 08:59 PM.

Shivva #2 Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:35 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29800 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G
Sounds more like paranoia to me. Seen a couple of guys from same clans on diff sides during the Ranked I've played in but never any sign of dodgy goings on.

brumbarr #3 Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:45 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles

Seems obvious that in a gamemode for skilled players where there arent as many people in cue and most skilled players being in a few clans you would see a lot of people of the same clan on the same and enemy teams.

Also seems logical that competent players know where the enemy is going to be and can blindfire more accuratly.

EggyTheGumGumChewer #4 Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16312 battles
  • [CRY-X] CRY-X
I've met a friend of mine three times already in ranked, and I have only played a few hours. If there are 30 active players in a clan I assume the chance of someone ending in same battle is quite great.

AdzTownstrike #5 Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18853 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View PostAxelfoley666, on 12 June 2017 - 07:50 PM, said:

It was pointed out in a ranked battle that 2 members of the same clan were on opposing teams. Team chat going on about clan fixing. I didn't think anything about it till we were totally  butt humped. Then I started to look for a similar thing in future battles and it did happen again. Different clan this time, but amazing accurate blind arty fire and enemy team seeming to know exactly where we were nearly all the time.

Now whether this is just purely random, hard to say, but for people to say about it happening AGAIN and AGAIN, seems to be a bit of a pattern forming.

Just something to maybe be aware of. Has anyone else seen this happening?

Did a bit more checking, the clan member on winning team was rank 5 previous week, fellow clan member was only rank 3. The clan was named i.e. CLAN and CLAN1, same badge, but CLAN1 was only started 04/03/2017 and CLAN was started 15/12/2015. Seems as if sister clan was set up for this reason.

had 3 rgt guys in 1 game... I think all the good clans players are spamming battles so the chances of seeing a clan member is pretty high especially in the top leagues

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users