radio out of date? welcome tank wifi or what..

exp crew radio skills operator obsolete

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tomotorqemada #1 Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7209 battles

I ve finally mastered my MT25 quite recently and thus allowed meself to buy the next generation scout, anticipating all the pleasures of drivin a new tank with a trained crew. So u can imagine my butthurt as i ve found out that one of my wonderful crewmen with the crucial for scouts Situational Awareness aint gona stay with the crew. A quick look over the dusty space of tech tree left me with a discovery that the radioman doesnot come back even on t8.

So how does it work - I was raising,bringing him up, wasting valuable experience on his mouth - just to let him happily retire at the end of t6??? Forum rules forbid, otherwise I could tell you like really a lot about this radio operator, his sexual habits, his mom and other relatives, - if this is the case....

Or is there still some point and u can say retrain him later for some t8 lt from say germany or china? Or is it doch just a deadweight loss?

Hedgehog1963 #2 Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:32 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 47246 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY

View PostTomotorqemada, on 12 June 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

I ve finally mastered my MT25 quite recently and thus allowed meself to buy the next generation scout, anticipating all the pleasures of drivin a new tank with a trained crew. So u can imagine my butthurt as i ve found out that one of my wonderful crewmen with the crucial for scouts Situational Awareness aint gona stay with the crew. A quick look over the dusty space of tech tree left me with a discovery that the radioman doesnot come back even on t8.

So how does it work - I was raising,bringing him up, wasting valuable experience on his mouth - just to let him happily retire at the end of t6??? Forum rules forbid, otherwise I could tell you like really a lot about this radio operator, his sexual habits, his mom and other relatives, - if this is the case....

Or is there still some point and u can say retrain him later for some t8 lt from say germany or china? Or is it doch just a deadweight loss?

I still have my MT-25, so no drama.

Thing is that you'll find most crews for most nations drop to four members at the higher tiers.

Edited by Hedgehog1963, 12 June 2017 - 11:33 PM.

Aikl #3 Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21679 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

This is the case with a lot of tank lines.

T-28 has two radio operators and is a damn funny tank if you have a few to spare.

Enforcer1975 #4 Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:27 AM

General

• Player
  • 13498 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Use him on keepers or another line. Or retrain him to commander if you have multiple skills. I did the same with my former JT88 commander and oh boy a 2-3 skill commander is worth gold while grinding through low to mid tiers when most players have barely reached 100% or even have equipment on their tanks. 

Edited by Enforcer1975, 13 June 2017 - 02:29 AM.

Also tagged with exp, crew, radio, skills, operator, obsolete

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users