How to play himmelsdorf from north base. RUSH B!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

brumbarr #1 Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Just want to show people how they should play himmelsdorf from the norht base if they care about winning.

Step 1) Convince your team to rush  the railroad

step 2) rush, dont stop and kill everything in your path

step 3) Go cap behind church with 3 guys and watch the enemies hopes dissapear.
Step 4) get that chevron!

Step5) make the mauses cry because the battle is over so  fast they cant do crapon their favourite map ( best part of the tactic)

Why? 

Several reason,  first off, going hill from this side is suicide since you can not fall back from the hill unlike the enemy side.

Also , the enemy cap has a  church in the middle makign it impossible for them to reset.
Works especially well when you have a med advantage.

Example with our lord and saviour QB who had the same plan:

http://wotreplays.co...-brumbarr-t-62a

Teamplay in ranked , yes, it happens!

magkiln #2 Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21948 battles
  • [EKKE] EKKE

View Postbrumbarr, on 14 June 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

Just want to show people how they should play himmelsdorf from the norht base if they care about winning.

Step 1) Convince your team to rush  the railroad

step 2) rush, dont stop and kill everything in your path

step 3) Go cap behind church with 3 guys and watch the enemies hopes dissapear.
Step 4) get that chevron!

Step5) make the mauses cry because the battle is over so  fast they cant do crapon their favourite map ( best part of the tactic)

Why? 

Several reason,  first off, going hill from this side is suicide since you can not fall back from the hill unlike the enemy side.

Also , the enemy cap has a  church in the middle makign it impossible for them to reset.
Works especially well when you have a med advantage.

Example with our lord and saviour QB who had the same plan:

http://wotreplays.co...-brumbarr-t-62a

Teamplay in ranked , yes, it happens!

Hmmmm. Let's see

1) Convince your team? Really, how? By bribing them with premium tanks? Herding cats is easy compared to making WoT players follow a plan.

2) I think you left out the middle part, which involves charging straight into 2 or 3 TDs that are parked either at the back of the railroad. or along the road parallel to the rails

Most importantly, what is the other team doing while you execute your little Blizkrieg? (Other than sniping you to death from the hill as you fight along the tracks.) Half of them will be rolling over the hill and along the banana road, straight into your base. The others will be coming back down toward their own base. They only need to reset once, because they can cap your base at their leasure.

Yes, the hill is difficult from the North. But not suicide, It's win or die. As for that church, it's not a magical shield. All they need to do is move forward and fire a single HE shell. Like I said, they only need to reset once.

Edited by magkiln, 15 June 2017 - 12:56 AM.

shishx_the_animal #3 Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:52 AM

Colonel

• WGL PRO Player
  • 30181 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

View Postmagkiln, on 14 June 2017 - 11:53 PM, said:

Hmmmm. Let's see

1) Convince your team? Really, how? By bribing them with premium tanks? Herding cats is easy compared to making WoT players follow a plan.

It's really easy in ranked. Most of the players actually read the chat and listen.

brumbarr #4 Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:09 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postmagkiln, on 15 June 2017 - 12:53 AM, said:

Hmmmm. Let's see

2) I think you left out the middle part, which involves charging straight into 2 or 3 TDs that are parked either at the back of the railroad. or along the road parallel to the rails

Most importantly, what is the other team doing while you execute your little Blizkrieg? (Other than sniping you to death from the hill as you fight along the tracks.) Half of them will be rolling over the hill and along the banana road, straight into your base. The others will be coming back down toward their own base. They only need to reset once, because they can cap your base at their leasure.

Yes, the hill is difficult from the North. But not suicide, It's win or die. As for that church, it's not a magical shield. All they need to do is move forward and fire a single HE shell. Like I said, they only need to reset once.

ok, let me explain, what you dont consider is the timing and speed of tanks, and thats crucial.

1) Convincng your team works quite well in ranked battles, Played twice on himmels norht base and managed to convince my team twice.
2) Most TDs are not fast enough to get in position before they get rushed by meds, remember, immediatly after the countdown ends, you rush the rails at 50kph. TDs wont be in position yet, and even if they are, they get 1 shot off and then die. Now you will have a  tankadvantage aswell, since everything on that flank is dead and you didnt lose any tanks s icne you rushed them with so many.

Meanwhile the other team are either still busy driving up the hill ( hint: a hill has a slope and it takes a long time) so they are in no position to pose a threat, or they are waiting at the banana for somethign to happen. The only way to outcap you is if they immediatly rush the banana with 3 meds, which noone does since if you have no information where the enemy team is, its suicide and meds dotn go to the banana. You will be in their base way earlier than they are. And not to mention you prob have a tank or 2 staying back who can easily resest since the cap is open.

And yes, the enemy might be able to reset, btu even if he manages to reset 1 out of 3 tanks, he will die fast. As he has to drive in the open infront of a lot of guns aiming at him to get there. IF the enemy wants to reset they wil ltake a ot of damage and die.

Btw, did you watch the replay? no? then first watch the replay.

Posted Image

GL trying to reset.

Edited by brumbarr, 15 June 2017 - 09:10 AM.

gpalsson #5 Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:13 AM

General

• Player
  • 22107 battles

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 15 June 2017 - 06:52 AM, said:

It's really easy in ranked. Most of the players actually read the chat and listen.

They might listen to you, but they don't listen to scrubtards like me :(

Noo_Noo #6 Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:30 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 21559 battles
Seems a logical plan if you can convince your team to go along with it. You also need the right tanks. 

alienslive #7 Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:45 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 82868 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

Daki made it before yesterday against our team. 4 of their meds were spotted early so I saw the plan.

I said go back everyone defend the base.

What happened?

Half of or team kept going to the hill and push the enemy base.

We had 5-6 defenders and 8 enemy so gg.

brumbarr #8 Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:47 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postalienslive, on 15 June 2017 - 09:45 AM, said:

Daki made it before yesterday against our team. 4 of their meds were spotted early so I saw the plan.

I said go back everyone defend the base.

What happened?

Half of or team kept going to the hill and push the enemy base.

We had 5-6 defenders and 8 enemy so gg.

Thats usualy what happens, people want to get up that hill so hard for some reason.

TankkiPoju #9 Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:51 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19651 battles

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 15 June 2017 - 07:52 AM, said:

People here say ranked battle are just camp fests and everyone just wants those chevrons by farming damage, but I have seen more actual team play and helping team mates in ranked battles than in randoms ever. And OMG people write and listen to English.

I mean it only makes sense: If you win, you still get a chevron if you are just in top 12. So why not play aggressively, if the team pushes. Besides, someone has to spot those tanks your redline snipers are shooting... and thats free XP without even taking fire if you do it right.

alienslive #10 Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:55 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 82868 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View Postbrumbarr, on 15 June 2017 - 08:47 AM, said:

Thats usualy what happens, people want to get up that hill so hard for some reason.

And I was 2nd in my team by dmg with 1200...2 of our heavy (e5 + IS7) went up the hill and finished the battle with 0.

But I see much more organized play on rank 4-5 when the team want to win and not just redline sniping.

_Bundesheer_ #11 Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:07 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29491 battles
I think communication is better from rank 3 on. It seems that many "siemka only" and "pozz" players dont make it that far.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users