How to play WOT

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ScopeUnit #1 Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 45118 battles

Pick a tank that has lots of armor to endure or one that has speed so you can out run others. First you stay back for 1-2 min, all are so cowardly they don't want to move out or they bought acc of ebay and just don't know what to do. Either way don't move out at first you will be left alone 300 meters out!

Now some enemies have been spotted, that's no reason to move out ppl are still hiding (notice how some games no enemies spotted for a min cause ppl don't even spot for them self's) when you can count 10 enemies or so you can think about what to do. You can't count on you're own "team" so gotta know where the enemy is. If you picked armor you have to choose a spot where you can keep you're back clear i'd prefer a corner like spot to close of 2 sides sorta speak. If you chose speed just stay behind all others and run away before the enemy gets there. Feel like an asshat for leaving "teammate" behind? DON'T he will do it to you and laugh about it.

What ever you choose to do just remember this DON'T EVER BE IN FRONT! the cowards and ebay acc behind you are busy hiding cause they got spotted so if you're in front you have no support! ALLWAYS STAY BACK!

japtank #2 Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:20 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27619 battles
That will buy you stats, but not fun :)

Sirebellus #3 Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19133 battles

View PostScopeUnit, on 17 June 2017 - 09:05 AM, said:

What ever you choose to do just remember this DON'T EVER BE IN FRONT! the cowards and ebay acc behind you are busy hiding cause they got spotted so if you're in front you have no support! ALLWAYS STAY BACK!

Especially if you are in an SPG !

Xandania #4 Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36347 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

There are games when I feel the very same sentiment - but usually by then I'm either isolated or the support I relied upon has run away. 

You might add: "Never, ever, support your teammates (when they overextended or are in trouble)."

On the other side, you do meet people who use their armor to shield you on purpose, and I make sure to thank them afterwards by pm :)

Well, when games get frustrating, I'm usually down at tiers 2 and 3 for a few relaxing games ;P

How_hard_can_it_be #5 Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:14 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 40277 battles
How to play WOT ? I make sure my monitor is on and my keyboard and mouse are connected.

Enforcer1975 #6 Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Whoever read this don't follow OPs advice otherwise you will lose 2.5% wr in the last 1200 games like he did...

Stat_Padder #7 Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39969 battles

View PostScopeUnit, on 17 June 2017 - 08:05 AM, said:

Pick a tank that has lots of armor to endure or one that has speed so you can out run others. First you stay back for 1-2 min, all are so cowardly they don't want to move out or they bought acc of ebay and just don't know what to do. Either way don't move out at first you will be left alone 300 meters out!

Now some enemies have been spotted, that's no reason to move out ppl are still hiding (notice how some games no enemies spotted for a min cause ppl don't even spot for them self's) when you can count 10 enemies or so you can think about what to do. You can't count on you're own "team" so gotta know where the enemy is. If you picked armor you have to choose a spot where you can keep you're back clear i'd prefer a corner like spot to close of 2 sides sorta speak. If you chose speed just stay behind all others and run away before the enemy gets there. Feel like an asshat for leaving "teammate" behind? DON'T he will do it to you and laugh about it.

Thanks for telling us all how to play and achieve a 50% wr... will give it a go and will let you know....:child:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users