Jump to content


Premium tanks


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Dundato #1 Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:52 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26300 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012
Are premium tanks now completely redundant

DracheimFlug #2 Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:55 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 8957 battles
  • 4,033
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View PostDundato, on 17 June 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

Are premium tanks now completely redundant

 

Are you saying then that the game is the opposite of P2W and that you get the same or better benefits without paying a cent? And that crew training and credit earning are either no longer important or are as easily accomplished in non-premium tanks?

 

In other words, on what basis are you asking the question?



Slyspy #3 Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:56 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 14201 battles
  • 16,685
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostDundato, on 17 June 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

Are premium tanks now completely redundant

 

Yours are because you stopped playing, right?

Suurpolskija #4 Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:59 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18692 battles
  • 1,642
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

View PostDracheimFlug, on 17 June 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

 

Are you saying then that the game is the opposite of P2W and that you get the same or better benefits without paying a cent? And that crew training and credit earning are either no longer important or are as easily accomplished in non-premium tanks?

 

In other words, on what basis are you asking the question?

 

Made my day, thanks! :)



Dundato #5 Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:07 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26300 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012

View PostDracheimFlug, on 17 June 2017 - 08:55 AM, said:

 

Are you saying then that the game is the opposite of P2W and that you get the same or better benefits without paying a cent? And that crew training and credit earning are either no longer important or are as easily accomplished in non-premium tanks?

 

In other words, on what basis are you asking the question?

 

I have never stated tbat the Game is P2W or the opposite. But looking at all the various threads premium tanks are there yo make money yes. But that seems no longer to be the case as u have to fire gold to pen anything defeating the purpose of having a premium in the first place

 

View PostSlyspy, on 17 June 2017 - 08:56 AM, said:

 

Yours are because you stopped playing, right?

Yes why do y ask  check my battle count


 

JuliusCheddar #6 Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:12 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 29469 battles
  • 564
  • [3BPAN] 3BPAN
  • Member since:
    08-27-2014
Yes, they are. Not just premiums, tier 8 in general. 

DracheimFlug #7 Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:14 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 8957 battles
  • 4,033
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View PostDundato, on 17 June 2017 - 10:07 AM, said:

 

I have never stated tbat the Game is P2W or the opposite. But looking at all the various threads premium tanks are there yo make money yes. But that seems no longer to be the case as u have to fire gold to pen anything defeating the purpose of having a premium in the first place

 

I rarely lose money in my Löwe, even when on a bad losing streak (on one this morning actually). If you are doing nothing but shooting premium, you are doing it wrong. You can pen most of what you face without it. If you were more skeptical of the doom-saying and actually kept playing, you'd likely realize that. 

Edited by DracheimFlug, 17 June 2017 - 10:16 AM.


JuliusCheddar #8 Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:26 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 29469 battles
  • 564
  • [3BPAN] 3BPAN
  • Member since:
    08-27-2014

View PostDracheimFlug, on 17 June 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

 

I rarely lose money in my Löwe, even when on a bad losing streak (on one this morning actually). If you are doing nothing but shooting premium, you are doing it wrong. You can pen most of what you face without it. If you were more skeptical of the doom-saying and actually kept playing, you'd likely realize that. 

The fact I can make money on a defeat doesn't change anything about current situation. Whenever I click battle in a Lowe I want to kill myself because I know it's going to be a terrible experience, just because Lowe is a tier 8. I used to love this tank, 3 marked it and played sh*tton of games in it. Now there is just no point. 


Edited by JuliusCheddar, 17 June 2017 - 10:26 AM.


DracheimFlug #9 Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:35 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 8957 battles
  • 4,033
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View PostJuliusCheddar, on 17 June 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

The fact I can make money on a defeat doesn't change anything about current situation. Whenever I click battle in a Lowe I want to kill myself because I know it's going to be a terrible experience, just because Lowe is a tier 8. I used to love this tank, 3 marked it and played sh*tton of games in it. Now there is just no point. 

 

You have a 52% average win rate and 58% in your Löwe. Fair game to say you aren't enjoying the tank, but that does not make it a bad tank for others.

JuliusCheddar #10 Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:42 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 29469 battles
  • 564
  • [3BPAN] 3BPAN
  • Member since:
    08-27-2014

View PostDracheimFlug, on 17 June 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

 

You have a 52% average win rate and 58% in your Löwe. Fair game to say you aren't enjoying the tank, but that does not make it a bad tank for others.

I also have 58% in an is7 which I don't really like and 59% in Cromwell B which I hate and played it only because I didn't have any other tier 6s to play platoons at that time. Despite that, I have under 50% WR in panther/m10 which I love. What does it say? Yep, nothing. Also, majority of my Löwe games were played before 9.18, and I already said I truly loved this tank. 

Also, Jesus, where did I say Löwe is a bad tank? It's fantastic. The only flaw is, it's tier 8. But that flaw is enough not to play it. 


Edited by JuliusCheddar, 17 June 2017 - 10:45 AM.


VMX #11 Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:02 AM

    Corporal

  • Guest
  • 8509 battles
  • 138
  • Member since:
    08-17-2011

Hello,

 

This topic is closed and will be removed.

 

Thank you,

VMX






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users