Jump to content


Terrible Player Base


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

UcANteKMe42 #1 Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:14 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 48344 battles
  • 63
  • Member since:
    02-07-2014

There was casual free-to-play players all the time in this game but recently Im facing this kinda battles way too often.

 

shot_004.jpg

 

There is too many inexperienced player in high tier battles because of your platoon and personal reserve bonuses.

You added Ranked Battles modes for -kinda- skill-based matchmaking but its still grinding-based matchmaking. Getting in top 12 and grinding up slowly not that hard.

So this top-12-grinders are also in there to ruin that mode too.

 

This is getting really frustrated. Not fun to waste time and money because of players with their undeserved high tier tanks. 

I think Im not going to renew my premium account until you somehow fix this terrible player base.



nikolaink123 #2 Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:42 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20719 battles
  • 149
  • [3V] 3V
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013

0 damage in an E 100?

 



Unforgiving_Destiny #3 Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:48 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48344 battles
  • 489
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

Well when first of all WG doesn't publish some videos that you are FORCED to watch to learn how the game works (like in-game videos that you can't skip not like youtube video that no one watches) and also the retard who do 0 damage get some credits and xp , this is what you get .

If you do 0 damage or let's say less than 2 shot per battle you should get 0 credits and 0 xp .

P.S: i don't know why WG is so afraid of the word retard that when you add an s so the word can be plural it will be censored , by only this action you can see the average age of this sh-it game is like maybe 5


Edited by Princess_Ema, 17 June 2017 - 10:49 AM.


Junglist_ #4 Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:48 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35814 battles
  • 1,331
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013
Everyone has a bad game and if you would remove all the players that are worse than you then obviously you would become one of the worst out there and would struggle to influence the outcome of the battle even more than you already do.

Unforgiving_Destiny #5 Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48344 battles
  • 489
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View PostJunglist_, on 17 June 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

Everyone has a bad game and if you would remove all the players that are worse than you then obviously you would become one of the worst out there and would struggle to influence the outcome of the battle even more than you already do.

 

Yeah sure buddy , you can absolutely have a BAD game that you can't even shoot once and die 0 damage while you have armor and 2700 hitpoints , dream on and keep defending brain-deads who are destroying this game.

Slyspy #6 Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 14193 battles
  • 16,536
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostUcANteKMe42, on 17 June 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

There was casual free-to-play players all the time in this game but recently Im facing this kinda battles way too often.

 

shot_004.jpg

 

There is too many inexperienced player in high tier battles because of your platoon and personal reserve bonuses.

You added Ranked Battles modes for -kinda- skill-based matchmaking but its still grinding-based matchmaking. Getting in top 12 and grinding up slowly not that hard.

So this top-12-grinders are also in there to ruin that mode too.

 

This is getting really frustrated. Not fun to waste time and money because of players with their undeserved high tier tanks. 

I think Im not going to renew my premium account until you somehow fix this terrible player base.

 

More importantly can I tek you or can't I ek you?

Enforcer1975 #7 Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:01 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20445 battles
  • 10,521
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
I dare to say the majority of the bad players pays to offset what they lose in normal games because they are so bad...then get jealous of good players who make lots of money with and without premium accounts because they can make a difference. Nothing you can change when people are affected by the Dunning-Kruger effect. They have to wake up from that themselves.

Aikl #8 Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:02 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25167 battles
  • 4,253
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

The only real solution is likely how War Thunder does it - you can't rush one tech tree (except if you pay), because advancing requires a certain number of researched/bought tanks on the previous tier. WT has a different grinding system, though, where any tank/plane can grind towards progress, and modules are not required for the next tank/plane in the line. However, that still makes it possible to play bombers (i.e. WT's arty) and get a jet fighter - in which you have no experience what so ever.

 

However, you can almost always get into a game in WoT, WT not so much. I wonder why... :rolleyes:

 

tl;dr: The way WoT does it likely makes the game actually successful and not a total flop.


Edited by Aikl, 17 June 2017 - 11:03 AM.


clixor #9 Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:15 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 50380 battles
  • 2,995
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011
What i noticed recently is that the recent winrates of decentish players is skyrocketing, i'm seeing players overperform up to 10% in terms of recent winrates. But the flipside of the coin ofcourrse you have the influx of those special snowflakes who are just able to perform over 40% winrate in tier8+. It's frustrating to have those on your team but then again you have to be realistic and recognize the fact a big part of higher win8/wr is reached by farming those players.

siramra #10 Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:20 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25076 battles
  • 1,186
  • [DUXTR] DUXTR
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011

A few years ago when they released a patch where u can see what the players do and don`t do during a game.

It dawned on quite a few players how bad the playerbase really is. Most games boils Down to a few players doing enough to secure a win.

This is nothing New. And it will never change. And l would just say: Either u relax about it...or u just try another game. It won`t change.



Junglist_ #11 Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:41 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35814 battles
  • 1,331
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013

View PostPrincess_Ema, on 17 June 2017 - 09:51 AM, said:

 

Yeah sure buddy , you can absolutely have a BAD game that you can't even shoot once and die 0 damage while you have armor and 2700 hitpoints , dream on and keep defending brain-deads who are destroying this game.

 

I was commenting about his idea of removing bad players from the game and if youd remove everyone who ever had 0 dmg game there wouldnt be too many players left. Your first comment about unskippable tutorial videos and harsher xp punishment actually dont sound too bad so no idea why youre so mad. Especially on a Saturday morning :)

siramra #12 Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25076 battles
  • 1,186
  • [DUXTR] DUXTR
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011

View PostJunglist_, on 17 June 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

 

I was commenting about his idea of removing bad players from the game and if youd remove everyone who ever had 0 dmg game there wouldnt be too many players left. Your first comment about unskippable tutorial videos and harsher xp punishment actually dont sound too bad so no idea why youre so mad. Especially on a Saturday morning :)

 

Or from tier 6 and up u need to average a minimum of half the grindtank xp to be able to open up the next tier u unlock. That would stop a few players from rushing the tiers and u also render bots to be stuck in low tiers, cause they don`t do damage.

Sirebellus #13 Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18346 battles
  • 502
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostPrincess_Ema, on 17 June 2017 - 10:48 AM, said:

If you do ... ... less than 2 shot per battle you should get 0 credits and 0 xp .

 

 

They all expect this is the case in lower tier battles anyway - that's why it's almost compulsory to fire 2 shots into the ground before you leave spawn in T3 and T4 !

 



nc30_guy #14 Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:17 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23040 battles
  • 260
  • Member since:
    12-23-2011
I'm all for skill based progression system even including premium vehicles in that too you can't have it unless you earned it.

_Bundesheer_ #15 Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:59 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29505 battles
  • 2,114
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011
I have seen worse.

Fun fact: in the winning team even a bot not drivng, shooting or spotting anything recieves more xp than many many enemy loosing tonks.

Cobra6 #16 Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:05 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,505
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Simple, either captcha's before starting a battle or everyone who did less than one shot worth of damage gets 0 credits and 0 xp.

 

Cobra 6



magkiln #17 Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22581 battles
  • 731
  • [EKKE] EKKE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2015

View PostUcANteKMe42, on 17 June 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

There was casual free-to-play players all the time in this game but recently Im facing this kinda battles way too often.

 

shot_004.jpg

 

 

 

Looks fairly typical

Pvt_Duffer #18 Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:47 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 16653 battles
  • 3,144
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

There need to be more pitchforks, maybe Skrillex can help...






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users