Ban system working as intended and the next genius player who ruins the game for his team

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Numenorean #1 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 45813 battles
  • [ANIML] ANIML

Hi guys,

Today I got my first ban... in the most ridiculous way ever...
Have been playing since the game was launched but have never seen such a brainless play from a "player".
As a typical Sunday, the randoms don't go very well, RNG is also not very friendly but this really killed my desire to play for the rest of the day

A few seconds after the start of the game in my Strv I get blocked by the "hero" of this round - the almighty genius mattias4 
Trying a few maneuvers, pushing him, moving backwards, nothing helps, I even track him with HE only for him to immediately repair his track :facepalm:

After some time, it turns out the reason for that is that I play in Strv... and if I didn't, he wouldn't do that... lol logic
He pushes me against a rock and my tank is partially over front his but no damage.
Our arty splashes us both (him for 2nd time) and we start dealing damage to each other.
And I get banned.............

http://wotreplays.co...orean-strv_103b

WG, a small question to you, what on earth am I supposed to do, according to you, to play in such a game?
If I shoot him, I get banned, if I don't do anything, my teams loses the support of 1 extra tank

And what is your answer to actions of players like mattias4 and would you be so nice to us the players that want to play this game and arrange a well deserved ban for him?

Edited by Numenorean, 18 June 2017 - 12:54 PM.

Pansenmann #2 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:55 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 34078 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

let him continue to do that,

remain calm in chat.

DONT shoot back

send replay to support after that game and demand investigation regards intentional grief play and blocking.

but in this case you got yourself banned.

nothing support will do because reasons.

HassenderZerhacker #3 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:55 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27223 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View PostNumenorean, on 18 June 2017 - 12:51 PM, said:

Hi guys,

Have been playing since the game was launched but have never seen such a brainless play from a "player".
As a typical Sunday, the randoms don't go very well, RNG is also not very friendly but this really killed my desire to play for the rest of the day

A few seconds after the start of the game in my Strv I get blocked by the "hero" of this round - the almighty genius mattias4 
Trying a few maneuvers, pushing him, moving backwards, nothing helps, I even track him with HE only for him to immediately repair his track :facepalm:

After some time, it turns out the reason for that is that I play in Strv... and if I didn't, he wouldn't do that... lol logic
He pushes me against a rock and my tank is partially over front his but no damage.
Our arty splashes us both (him for 2nd time) and we start dealing damage to each other.

WG, a small question to you, what on earth am I supposed to do, according to you, to play in such a game?
If I shoot him, I get banned, if I don't do anything, my teams loses the support of 1 extra tank

And what is your answer to actions of players like mattias4 and would you be so nice to us the players that want to play this game and arrange a well deserved ban for him?

seems you are a repeat offender...

first shooting so called "allies" and then breaching (stupid) forum rules...

Hellfoxe #4 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22804 battles

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 18 June 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

seems you are a repeat offender...

first shooting so called "allies" and then breaching (stupid) forum rules...

Are you now moderator or something?

SlyMeerkat #5 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:00 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 16429 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
No matter the issue, never ever shot team mates..... Just let them do what ever and you do your best to ignore it as reacting to them only makes you as worse as them in my books.

dennez #6 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17299 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Shoot back for 2 times max, taunt him in chat until he breaks and HE gets banned. Its trivial, really.. you just need to step up your game.

Aim_Away_From_Face #7 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26 battles
Gonna get a forum ban soon too for naming and shaming

SlyMeerkat #8 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:27 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 16429 battles
  • [FILO] FILO

View PostAim_Away_From_Face, on 18 June 2017 - 12:24 PM, said:

Gonna get a forum ban soon too for naming and shaming

So people should, if your going to be a noob in game for no reason like that than everyone needs to know so they are aware.

wsatnutter #9 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:34 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 24954 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
No naming and shaming please it's against the law 

Jumping_Turtle #10 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:37 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 61319 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

I even track him with HE

Thats where you went wrong.

TungstenHitman #11 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:54 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22135 battles

It was actually that little **** driving under your tank, a known siege mode tank fault, that got you banned, and has got many other siege mode class Swedish TD users banned too. The guy in question has no business in this game clearly and I disagree entirely with those anyone who say you are wrong to shoot him in regards to "not shooting your own team mate. I say you are wrong for shooting him only because this is what that trolling waster wanted you to do so you would indeed get banned which was what he set out to in the first place since you did absolutely nothing to provoke or warrant that sort of negative attention.

Way I see it he, or anyone who does this is not a team player so he is no team "mate", what these guys are imo, is the 16th enemy tank and in such cases I myself look to remove what is now clearly the enemy, just a pity the tank is green and not red.. but make no mistake he ain't your teammate. I'd have sent his turret into the sky and think you showed remarkable tolerance to last as long as you did.

This sort of sh** can ruin a players day and also potentially hard work who may be within 1% of his 3rd MoE and who knows how that battle may have turned out without such cancerous trolling.. maybe the OP would go on to have his most Epic win, a Radleys, a Pools, a Kolabonovs.. we will never know but this is what the guy potentially took from the OP and so, as I said above, for me, this is not a teammate its and enemy and will be treated as such.. just a pity other players are not aware of this when it happens and share 1 shot each to not turn blue or get banned but just remove the problem as fast as possible and get back to the battle

_b_ #12 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:09 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 55203 battles

Naming and shaming SHOULD be allowed ... chicken wg.eu :/

HeidenSieker #13 Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:43 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

And what is your answer to actions of players like mattias4

Keep your hands off the keyboard other than to reprot him, and ask any one who can see the actoin to do so also.

Await events with kindly interest.

If he leaves, play on, else - keep your hands off the keyboard.

Gremlin182 #14 Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:48 PM

General

• Player
  • 48749 battles

The OP is correct the banning system is indeed working as intended.

Someone playing like an idiot upset you so you returned the favour and also behaved like an idiot.

I like to think both achieved a ban.

Do nothing

Type nothing

Just carry on playing or just sit still.

When its over report the idiot for anything that applies.

Start new game

rsanders5 #15 Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26181 battles

View PostNumenorean, on 18 June 2017 - 11:51 AM, said:

Hi guys,

Simple solution is to relocate to a different position, leaving him to his favorite position.

teamkill_2014 #16 Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16421 battles
Amateur, only shoot max 2 times. WAit for him to shoot u enough times to turn blue...... THEN FRAG HIS [edited]

MarcoStrapone #17 Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36274 battles
i wonder why they allow you to promote his name, and when i post the for the same reason, they have blocked the post in reason, i promote names and its illigal move.

magkiln #18 Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24179 battles
  • [EKKE] EKKE

WIth a player ike this you have two options:

1. You try to ignore him, let him mess up the game and then report him for it
  2. TK him as soon as possible.

Personally, I would probably have done the latter, but I would NOT have gone crying to the forum about it afterwards. OP, you need to make up your mind. If you want to shoot at a teammate, fine. In this case, I completely understand it. But don't complain afterards if you get banned.

enu_ #19 Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:53 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 22576 battles
  • [-322-] -322-
take it like a man... and happy hunting

BeastWar #20 Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:54 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 50794 battles
That stupit system banned me as 3 mmonths.
Well done!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users