nameless

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

ILoveMyMausItsSoMighty #1 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7117 battles

for you who dont know this tank is on wot-blitz alredy 9 monts and i think its on ps4 and xbox but im not sure

we need to say somethink before nameless hit eu premium shop 

https://www.youtube....h?v=3PK-sNHp7a0 - quickybaby video

if you dont want wot to become p2w even more then it is we should say smoething before they put it in premium shop

Strappster #2 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:53 PM

General

• Player
  • 23893 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostILoveMyMausItsSoMighty, on 18 June 2017 - 12:51 PM, said:

for you who dont know ...

For you that don't know, this is the fourth or fifth thread on the same subject. At least glance at the front page of the forum before you start another thread.

ZlatanArKung #3 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:54 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles
There are already a few threads about that abomination.
I do hope WG doesn't even think on releasing it on EU server.

But my recent experience with WG says we will have it here in roughly 3-4 months.

And there is nothing we can do about it.
No amount of whine will matter. Because WG 'listens to its community'...

ILoveMyMausItsSoMighty #4 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7117 battles

we should talk more about op premium tanks,we didnt have chance stoping defender,amx m4 49,chryler and t26e5

when tanks like nameless are ready to hit premium shop we should have more then 4 or 5 topic so we can try to stop it

(english is my second language maybe i dont know everythink but i think its not bad)

RiflemanThick #5 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12899 battles
  • [EGYPT] EGYPT
I hope WG don't add that shitty FAKE OP UNBALANCED crapTANK!

lord_chipmonk #6 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33952 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
No, we shouldn't have 5 topics about it. It just clutters up the forum and then the posts get mindlessly deleted. 

Browarszky #7 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:28 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16096 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

View Postlord_chipmonk, on 18 June 2017 - 01:26 PM, said:

No, we shouldn't have 5 topics about it. It just clutters up the forum and then the posts get mindlessly deleted. 

The worst part is that it makes it very difficult to keep tabs on the discussion.

Search_Warrant #8 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:29 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 27182 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

Yes, you are right. we need to say somet before it arrives!

YESSS! YEEEEEESS!!! FASTER! i cant wait for it! GIVE IT TO ME!!

Strappster #9 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:34 PM

General

• Player
  • 23893 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostILoveMyMausItsSoMighty, on 18 June 2017 - 01:12 PM, said:

we should talk more about op premium tanks ...

I think you'll find that subject is being mentioned in every bloody thread at the moment, even those in Off-Topic that have nothing to do with tanks (I assume, it's not like I have the time to go there what with so many threads requiring my immediate attention in Gameplay).

But let's at least broaden it to include regular tanks that have been buffed to a level where any idiot can have a strong battle in them without even trying hard. He said, totally not looking at the player's name he quoted.

Edited by Strappster, 18 June 2017 - 02:35 PM.

WindSplitter1 #10 Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:12 PM

Major

• Player
  • 15937 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 18 June 2017 - 01:29 PM, said:

Yes, you are right. we need to say somet before it arrives!

YESSS! YEEEEEESS!!! FASTER! i cant wait for it! GIVE IT TO ME!!

Oh, good. At least this repettive theme has brought me to another .gif that will join my collection. I collect interesting .gif, by the way. I just figured it would be more interesting than that. Not in the mood for sharing though, it would take a tremendous amount of time.

But ths one is a good source of laughs:

http://forum-console...gifs-and-memes/

Ah, I almost forgot. Sure, give us the nameless tank. Plenty of those already exist in the game and forcing those who hate it so much out will weed out the QQ users anyway. Since the spamming of "OP" prem tanks is the way to go that ought to kill 2 birds with one stone.

Search_Warrant #11 Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:17 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 27182 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostWindSplitter1, on 18 June 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

Oh, good. At least this repettive theme has brought me to another .gif that will join my collection. I collect interesting .gif, by the way. I just figured it would be more interesting than that. Not in the mood for sharing though, it would take a tremendous amount of time.

But ths one is a good source of laughs:

http://forum-console...gifs-and-memes/

Ah, I almost forgot. Sure, give us the nameless tank. Plenty of those already exist in the game and forcing those who hate it so much out will weed out the QQ users anyway. Since the spamming of "OP" prem tanks is the way to go that ought to kill 2 birds with one stone.

Thief of gifs! at least i got more from the thread u linked tho :trollface: thanks.

TungstenHitman #12 Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:53 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22089 battles
Interesting vid covering a stupid fantasy tank from the country that thinks Godzilla is real.. anyhow, another cancerous money spinner, at least the guy called it as it is even though he commented on how he spent £92 of "his own money" just to bring you, us.. who? an.. opinion, evaluation of a joke tank.. in any case the money he spent on it he got from making an income off this game through adds on his.. vids about the game so he should not put himself on a "the lengths and costs I go to for you guys" aren't I just the nicest paragon of virtue and sacrifice attitude at something that pays for his life.. you gotta spend money to make money TwinkleToes, learn it well and don't portray it as some heroic sacrifice and a reflection of what you are willing to selflessly do just to deliver your fans the facts.. because that is total bs

WindSplitter1 #13 Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:03 AM

Major

• Player
  • 15937 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostTungstenHitman, on 18 June 2017 - 10:53 PM, said:

Interesting vid covering a stupid fantasy tank from the country that thinks Godzilla is real.. anyhow, another cancerous money spinner, at least the guy called it as it is even though he commented on how he spent £92 of "his own money" just to bring you, us.. who? an.. opinion, evaluation of a joke tank.. in any case the money he spent on it he got from making an income off this game through adds on his.. vids about the game so he should not put himself on a "the lengths and costs I go to for you guys" aren't I just the nicest paragon of virtue and sacrifice attitude at something that pays for his life.. you gotta spend money to make money TwinkleToes, learn it well and don't portray it as some heroic sacrifice and a reflection of what you are willing to selflessly do just to deliver your fans the facts.. because that is total bs

I agree entirely on that remark, though it doesn't surprise me he went that way.

FireflyDivision #14 Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:07 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24208 battles

Please continue the discussion in one of the existing threads on this matter.

Best regards,

FireflyDivision

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users