Jump to content


NOTICE TO DEVELOPERS


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

The_Wallet_Warrior #1 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10072 battles
  • 246
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

Dear Developers, 

 

It's shocking that you released the "Nameless" tank on the Asia server. 

 

I want it on the EU server. 

 

Get it in the premium shop now please I want some kawaii anime chicks in my garage. 

 

That is all. 



Tarix819 #2 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:24 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15743 battles
  • 191
  • Member since:
    04-26-2014
Please no.

tajj7 #3 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:24 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 24351 battles
  • 13,836
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

No.

 

That is all. 



qpranger #4 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 30682 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
Please everyone report OP for any awful reason you can come up with, so that this thread disappears ASAP. I am reporting him for hamster abuse.

Kozzy #5 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:26 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 38485 battles
  • 2,286
  • [EAB2] EAB2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View PostThe_Wallet_Warrior, on 19 June 2017 - 01:22 PM, said:

Get it in the premium shop now please I want some kawaii anime chicks in my garage. 

 

 

You're in luck as there are mods available that will change the skins of the crew avatars to anime characters and mods that allow for the high-pitched, anime school-girl voices (that some guys seem to really enjoy) during battle.  You'll have to Google them.



Sfinski #6 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:28 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29704 battles
  • 1,961
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013
Imma say no thank you.

The_Wallet_Warrior #7 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10072 battles
  • 246
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostTarix819, on 19 June 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

Please no.

 

View Posttajj7, on 19 June 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

No.

 

That is all. 

 

Be gone peasants :justwait:

 

View Postqpranger, on 19 June 2017 - 01:25 PM, said:

Please everyone report OP for any awful reason you can come up with, so that this thread disappears ASAP. I am reporting him for hamster abuse.

 

Reported QPRanger for having only two vowels in his handle.



The_Wallet_Warrior #8 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10072 battles
  • 246
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostKozzy, on 19 June 2017 - 01:26 PM, said:

 

You're in luck as there are mods available that will change the skins of the crew avatars to anime characters and mods that allow for the high-pitched, anime school-girl voices (that some guys seem to really enjoy) during battle.  You'll have to Google them.

 

Thanks for the info but that is way too much effort for me.

Jahrakajin #9 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:33 PM

  • Guest

 

 

 

 

View PostThe_Wallet_Warrior, on 19 June 2017 - 01:22 PM, said:

 

Get it in the premium shop now please I want some kawaii anime chicks in my garage. 

 

That is all. 

 

I think there was a mod for this type of stuff. Unfortunately I don't have the developers on speed dial to let them know right away but I'll see what I can do.

Until then please lets use the existing Thread about the new Nameless tank.

Also no hamster or animal abuse in general please.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users