Other changes (Female voiceover, Strongholds)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

MrConway #1 Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:10 PM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC
Please leave your feedback about any other changes here.

fighting_falcon93 #2 Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:37 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 30341 battles

Can we please be allowed to decide if we want male or female crew members from our personal missions? Not all of us wants to hear the female crew voices while in battle, and now since BiA and SoS is compatible, it's really just a cosmetical change that players should be able to customize for themselves. An example:

Marppuli #3 Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19411 battles
  • [MOTUS] MOTUS

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 22 June 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

Can we please be allowed to decide if we want male or female crew members from our personal missions?

Overall I think it would be nice if we could choose our regular crews to be male or female, what's special about the reward crews is the 2 free skills.

Otherwise, the updated female lines sound great.

fighting_falcon93 #4 Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:18 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 30341 battles

View PostMarppuli, on 22 June 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

what's special about the reward crews is the 2 free skills.

Yes, but each player should be allowed to decide for himself if he wants to hear male or female crew voices. But I'd have nothing against being able to pick gender for ordinary crew aswell :)

Edited by fighting_falcon93, 22 June 2017 - 06:19 PM.

deiusb #5 Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32059 battles
  • [JDUN] JDUN
I can't believe you didn't change mt 15 for obj 260. I am so disappointed. When i saw that you announced you will change some personal missions I start to hope. I am stuck at this mission since december. It is harder to deal 4k damage in destroyers that it would be to deal 7k damage in all clases. Please think again about this mission. I am sure you know that at tire 10 there are less destroyers players. You can see in the waiting room: 60 heavy tanks, 60 medium tanks 30 destroyers. In most of my games, the enemy tank destroyers, don't have a 4k hp pool. I made a ticket too and I got the response "this mission is a bit tricky". I don't have a problem with missions like ht 15 or lt 15 that are based on skill, but it is not fair to depend on the luck of the MM. Please change the mission.

Innocent_civilian_ #6 Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:42 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34930 battles
MT 15 for T55A - why not changed???? For mass players that is a problem (Forums prove this)  - for example I play this game ONLY for personal missions, i dont care stats, wins,  medals  or other crap. Before i stuck on that MT mission - i played 30-50 games in day, now just 4-7 (or not play at all) just for x2 or x3 for some tanks. And one more thing - why crew that goes tier up - cant be 100% for tanks that they left (was 100% trained before)???? For example if All tanks in game is my favorite - that  mean i need  more than 300 crew sets. You just killing lover tier games with no reason.  Or  WG think there is lot of idiots, that retrain crew for gold after each battle???

Bambodos #7 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21377 battles
Yes please change MT-15, Its very hard in the current MM.

toodo_cxh #8 Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 46693 battles

Hey look guys, I think I have found the best joke from WG this year on today's homepage of WoT EU!!!

hahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahaaahahah

hahahhahahahahahahaahahahahhaahahahhahah

'When we say we aspire to build a truly fair, balanced, and exciting experience for everyone to enjoy, we stand by it. It's not just a fancy statement written on a whiteboard somewhere at our office; it's present in our minds with every decision we make.'

lolololololololololol

But look at your faacking tank balances!!! No, No, No,  I am not talking about all tanks, just look at 2 premiums: IS3A and Obj 252U

Just go tanks.gg and compare these 2 or try them out on the test field yourself faacking developers........!!!!!

These 2 should be distinct but also quite similar!!! (Not one OP as hell!!!)

I own IS3A....... And I never pene Obj.252U/Defender frontally (I mean the fuucking lower plate of course!!!!) regardless of AP or HEAT shells

But maather fuucker Obj252U can pene me all the time.......(I am fine with this, just not happy with the fact that my return fire are useless!!!)

I felt ST-1 and IS7 caused me less trouble than this fuucking Obj.252U, as at least my HEAT rounds work fine!!!

YOU WG DEVELOPERS....have buffed Lowe (Good, as I like it)  and released Obj.252U....

SHOULDN'T you also buff IS3A????

IS3A is just the same as the standard IS3, worse mobility for better gun handling....

But a fight between IS3A and Obj.252U shouldn't be always so inclined towards the latter!!!!!

Currently, IS3A is only better than Obj.252U in DPM and rate of fire but massively worse in all the other aspects.......

WG, are you on AIDS or something else??? So that you don't care about future any more????

You can't even make players like myself which pay you a lot happy and keeping faith with WG, so how can this game last long???

Please Serioursly Consider Buff IS3A to the standard of Premium!!!

And I am just thinking this as a bug not intended by WG...(But I might always be wrong)

Innocent_civilian_ #9 Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:08 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34930 battles
ha ha ha - pls, can someone tell Me - where the FCM50t is heavy tank, no pen, no armory, no alpha. And Personal mission for mt-15 T55a, - i tried 90% of fkn ALL meds in game, and after more than 200 games for that stupid mission i was only 2 times close to do this, because tier 6-7 has low xp, alpha, armor to do 2k dmg, survive and even win, tier 8 MT cant do nothing to fkn big alfa strike TD, but tier 9 MT never find 2 TD tier higher. I think i will start to buy lottery tickets (for saving money on premium account) - cause there is more chance to win, than get lucky on that idiotic MT-15 mission.  btw i haw premium account from i started to play - every month 20-30 euro, thats a fkn big money. And i have more than 10 premium tanks -  BUT WHERE IS THE FUN IN THAT GAME.

Darmorque #10 Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 29510 battles
Its about polish female crew members, and particularly the naming. "Sapeshka" and "Valkovska" are definitely NOT polish surnames. Not to mention the surnames themselves, but even spelling is incorrect. "Walkowska" could eventually do the job, provided it's written this way. In case of the first one it's even hard to tell what polish surname the author got on his mind when writing it down. "Sapieska" or "Sapiewska" maybe? Still, both of them extremely unpopular, and I never met or heard of someone with such one.

Also tagged with 9.19.1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users